10 6" low-odor Bully Sticks for $18 - Page 2 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2012, 09:37 PM   #11 (permalink)

Name: Angela
Dog's Name: Mia

Thanks for this link. I ordered some. I hope they don't smell like the ones I got from Best Bully Sticks. I ordered some that were supposed to be odorless. They weren't orderless, and they cost more so I just get the regular ones now. Some are worse smelling than others. This last batch has been BAD! I order 25 at a time and I have about 7 left of these that smell so bad. Can't wait to get rid of them so I can use these new ones.
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2012, 10:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Lisa
Dog's Name: London (12/20/07) & Preston (03/25/09)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia'sMom View Post
Thanks for this link. I ordered some. I hope they don't smell like the ones I got from Best Bully Sticks. I ordered some that were supposed to be odorless. They weren't orderless, and they cost more so I just get the regular ones now. Some are worse smelling than others. This last batch has been BAD! I order 25 at a time and I have about 7 left of these that smell so bad. Can't wait to get rid of them so I can use these new ones.
I hope these aren't as bad as the ones you have now. These are not totally odorless from what I remember, but they don't smell nearly as bad as the regular ones (gag!). They are low-odor...so hopefully that means almost no odor.