My 1st maltese!! and I am thrilled! - Page 7 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2013, 04:04 PM   #61 (permalink)

thank you all for you kind warm hearted remarks.
so if I had not of purchased her she then in return would have become a breeder like her mom or worse and had more puppies and that would have been acceptable in your eyes!
If I had of left her there to become a breeder I would have been bashed and buying her from some one YOU do not even know I am still Bashed.

So do gooders what would you want me to do with Lucy at this point? Since I am so WRONG and bashed for buying her exactly what do you want? leave the group? lmao that would be fine considering anyone who googles a simple question in RE to a maltese can easily read all forums posts ect... with out becoming a MEMBER of a onslaught.
wondering how many other you kind folks have caused to LEAVE this group?? And I just wonder how many you kind folks are GUILTY for doing just what I did but hide behind your words and wont say!
and just how many are BYB that remark and post to your forum and threads
and here we go again with the bashing insults and Oh if I wasnt such a do gooder what I wouldnt say to you!
Folkerts2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-04-2013, 04:14 PM   #62 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Aastha
Dog's Name: Gustave & Mieka

Are you even reading anything people are posting? Let me break it down.

Buying from greeders = bad
People buying from greeders because they don't know better ≠ bad people (a LOT of us fall in that category, no one is hiding behind anything)

However, people in denial and saying they would buy from a greeder again, knowing what cruelty they are contributing to is....I don't even know. You decide. And it looks like you have.
eiksaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 04:40 PM   #63 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Name: Laura
Dog's Name: Jasper;Dusty&Ozzy; Alvin,Winston&Angel waiting at the Bridge

Whatever, I think you just want to fight now.

No one is saying you are bad and that you should get rid of your dog now that you have her.

What we are trying to explain is why that wasn't the best decision and hope that you and others will learn from it.

Please stop defending the greeders. They have no defense.

Now that she is yours, love her, spoil her, take care of her and share her cuteness with the world.

Just PLEASE, don't advocate buying from BYBs or mills.
Old 01-04-2013, 04:45 PM   #64 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Marisa
Dog's Name: Obi (Bellarata's You Better Believe It) & Owen (Aria Maltese)

NO ONE... I REPEAT... NO ONE has bashed you for unknowingly buying a dog from a bad breeder. Many of us have been there- I have nothing to hide. BUT, at least I admit my mistakes and don't cover up for the greeder. You continue to take everything out of context. We ARE bashing puppy mills and bad BYB's. You just choose to believe that Warren Rabardie is not a puppy milll breeder. The evidence is there! You are IN DENIAL and, frankly, a bit out of control with your last post. NO ONE IS BASHING YOUR DOG!!!! I don't know how many times or how many different people have to say it, but I don't think you're in a state of mind to understand the BIGGER PICTURE.

EDUCATION IS KEY. Buying a dog from a BYB or Puppymill contributes to suffering of more and more dogs. Be educated and stop contributing to greed and animal cruelty from this point forward. Don't dwell on the past mistakes, just prevent future ones!

EDITED TO ADD: OP's post was deleted that contained angry, cursing speech. My post and Laura's post was in response to that post.

Last edited by hoaloha; 01-04-2013 at 05:00 PM.
hoaloha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:37 PM   #65 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

I'm new here but I am going to put in my two cents!! I grew up in an area of ohio where puppy mills are very prevalent due to many people believing they are getting an Amish raised dog! If you have ever been to Holmes county you know what I am talking about!! I am deeply saddened by how these puppies are raised, but I also understand nothing will ever change unless we do something to stop it!! Knowledge is power so I thank everyone here at SM for their wealth of knowledge on all things maltese!!!
Carri and Thor

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
Meilerca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 08:00 PM   #66 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Courtney
Dog's Name: Ozzie (& Lisa @ the bridge)

Don't really think we're getting through at this point..

CorkieYorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 08:49 PM   #67 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Hope
Dog's Name: Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folkerts2 View Post
I my eyes and heart I have saved her from a horrible situation and I am NOT sorry that I did! and I would do it again if I could save another life!
if it had been a rescue I would be PRAISED!!! but I was the rescuer!!!!

happy thrilled and shes awesome she loves my coffee and sherbert and her family here and shes warm dry vetted and well cared for and this little maltese girl is no longer in the perils of DOOM!
thanks
A small detail in this heated discussion but is anyone else concerned that this baby is drinking coffee and eating sherbet? Totally not being a smart a$$ here. I am a stickler about my dogs' diet/routine. I do not think either of these items is an appropriate treat for a breed with such a delicate digestive system like the maltese tend to be.
Old 01-04-2013, 09:00 PM   #68 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Hope
Dog's Name: Bella

Btw, i feed Bella Blue Buffalo Freedim (grain free). Treats are bully sticks (USA only) or those twisty corkscrew things by Merrick (also USA) and other things that I come across that are natural and organic and made in the USA....as well as raw veggies.
Old 01-04-2013, 09:13 PM   #69 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Courtney
Dog's Name: Ozzie (& Lisa @ the bridge)

Quote:
Originally Posted by babycake7 View Post
A small detail in this heated discussion but is anyone else concerned that this baby is drinking coffee and eating sherbet? Totally not being a smart a$$ here. I am a stickler about my dogs' diet/routine. I do not think either of these items is an appropriate treat for a breed with such a delicate digestive system like the maltese tend to be.
Crossed my mind too, but to be honest... it will probably just fall on deaf ears...

CorkieYorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:18 PM   #70 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Beatriz
Dog's Name: Dominic, Benjamin (Bellarata's Bark Knight Rises by Design) & Elena (Ch Bellarata's Prophecy Girl)

I tried to stay away but this is too much. I guess the world is divided by people that care and people that doesn't. And that goes for many situations. My dog is not from a reputable breeder. I didn't know better - I'm actually from another country living here for only 3 years. That's not an excuse, just a fact. We went to this house where everything looked great. We believed. We got the puppy. When I start searching for info on how to take care of Maltese all the good answers lead to thus website. I learned, only fools are not willing to learn. Whatever you all say she won't listen, she is not willing to learn.
I do wish and hope her dog will have a wonderful life as I wish and hope this cruelty against all animals will stop. Bringing the truth to everybody's attention is precious, some still won't care.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement