My 1st maltese!! and I am thrilled! - Page 8 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2013, 11:28 PM   #71 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Debbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
I tried to stay away but this is too much. I guess the world is divided by people that care and people that doesn't. And that goes for many situations. My dog is not from a reputable breeder. I didn't know better - I'm actually from another country living here for only 3 years. That's not an excuse, just a fact. We went to this house where everything looked great. We believed. We got the puppy. When I start searching for info on how to take care of Maltese all the good answers lead to thus website. I learned, only fools are not willing to learn. Whatever you all say she won't listen, she is not willing to learn.
I do wish and hope her dog will have a wonderful life as I wish and hope this cruelty against all animals will stop. Bringing the truth to everybody's attention is precious, some still won't care.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

Very well said Beatriz and your right she is not willing to listen, in her mind she rescued her puppy from a terrible fate. I too tried to stay away and only put emoticons in my one comment because i was afraid what i might say. I had written a nice long post and went to submit it and i was logged, maybe it was better that it didn't post.

Old 01-05-2013, 04:30 PM   #72 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Kandis
Dog's Name: Sammie & Penny Maltese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folkerts2 View Post
I my eyes and heart I have saved her from a horrible situation and I am NOT sorry that I did! and I would do it again if I could save another life!
if it had been a rescue I would be PRAISED!!! but I was the rescuer!!!!

happy thrilled and shes awesome she loves my coffee and sherbert and her family here and shes warm dry vetted and well cared for and this little maltese girl is no longer in the perils of DOOM!
thanks
You can call it gloom and doom, I guess that's a pretty close description. But I came here with 2 puppy's I bought from a byb, I learned the hard way. I never thought back on it and said it's ok, I rescued them. I'll do it again! And thanks to the TRUTH people are willing to say on this site, I knew to go to a reputable breeder when I was ready, (I lost one of the puppies at 7 mo). This was not to keep up with the Joneses, but to avoid the possibly of having it die or cost almost 4,000 in medical bills like the other one, by time he was 2 yrs old.
Don't get me wrong, like you I LOVE all my Maltese but these are stark facts. One is dead, other has fears, allergies up the kazoo, and a bum leg. And that is the reality we are trying to share with you. Not to pick on you, but so others who see this know the truth about these breeders waiting for the next person to feel the way you do. Heck they don't care if you call it rescue as long as they get your cash -- so they can stay in business.

If everyone said I will rescue one, then I guess these breeders would have all the money they need to continue breeding puppies . That is what you are saying isn't it? Unfortunately all you have done is give them money to produce the next liter. Are you going to rescue them all? No one can. Many are stuck and won't be bought like yours.
There are a zillion ways people got their dogs here, and no one is blaming you, or wishes anything but a healthy and happy dog . What I am saying is the only way to stop them is to cut off the cash flow by education and to give the $250.00 to a true rescue, not this breeder's pockets.

Last edited by SammieMom; 01-05-2013 at 04:38 PM.
SammieMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement