Airline travel - Page 2 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2012, 02:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Marisa
Dog's Name: Obi (Bellarata's You Better Believe It) & Owen (Aria Maltese)

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianna82 View Post
Well, I just looked and apparently Kwigy-Bo is out of business..at least for now. She said they MAY start producing again in April but there is no guarantee.
Either way, no black Alexa for me
I am looking at the Jaraden La Petit Mon Ami and I really like it...anyone have any input on that one???
I just got the black Le Petit mon Ami for Christmas and I really like it . I do think you can find a more comfortable airline bag that is bigger. I think a lot of people like the Sturdibags. If you like kwigy Bo, I'd jump on buying one since many sites still have them for sale.
hoaloha is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-29-2012, 01:28 AM   #12 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Jennifer
Dog's Name: Bailey & Sophie
Send a message via AIM to jenniferhope423

I have a wholesale account with Kwigy Bo and haven't heard of them going out of business. I just logged into my account and made sure that I could make orders and everything seems to be working fine. I have had 3 of their bags and love them! My two little girls (4.5 & 6 lbs) can fit in the large together for quick trips out. If we were flying I'd have them in separate bags to be more comfy though. And I love all of the pockets that Kwigy Bo bags have to store my things so I don't have to carry a purse

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
jenniferhope423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:31 AM   #13 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Anna
Dog's Name: Gucci

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferhope423 View Post
I have a wholesale account with Kwigy Bo and haven't heard of them going out of business. I just logged into my account and made sure that I could make orders and everything seems to be working fine. I have had 3 of their bags and love them! My two little girls (4.5 & 6 lbs) can fit in the large together for quick trips out. If we were flying I'd have them in separate bags to be more comfy though. And I love all of the pockets that Kwigy Bo bags have to store my things so I don't have to carry a purse

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
Hmmmm...that's weird. Maybe they still have a stock that they are selling??? I know I have tried to find the black Alexa bag and NOONE has it.
I was told that the owner didn't want to do it anymore and they have been trying to find a new owner, but they haven't yet, though they have someone now that might do it and that's why they said production would start sometime around April.
Old 12-29-2012, 09:36 AM   #14 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Barbie
Dog's Name: Zoe (Kyra my Angel in Heaven)

If you just google kwigy bo a lot of different sites come up that sell it. The main site Kwigy-bo.com isn't showing they are on sale but several others sites are. Good luck!
Old 12-29-2012, 09:40 AM   #15 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Anna
Dog's Name: Gucci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe's Mom88 View Post
If you just google kwigy bo a lot of different sites come up that sell it. The main site Kwigy-bo.com isn't showing they are on sale but several others sites are. Good luck!
I swear, I have been trying. Every time I go to the Alexa, and try to add to cart, it's sold out. Some sites even direct me to another bag.
Old 12-29-2012, 10:08 AM   #16 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Barbie
Dog's Name: Zoe (Kyra my Angel in Heaven)

Also, if you go to Amazon.com they have Kwigy Bo's available and a lot of other different carriers too.