Funny malt stuff..please tell - Page 2 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2012, 12:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Kandace
Dog's Name: Halo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylie View Post
It makes me laugh when MiMi hops like a bunny. The funniest thing she does is, when she wants me to play with her, she chases me arfing and jumps up and nips my butt. I know some people would consider this bad behavior, but it makes me laugh.

I love how Halo found the whole in the pillow case and stuck his nose out. Yay Halo!
lol she is trying to get Mommy's attention lol.

He made that hole in the pillow case. My mom put the pillow case over his bed because it was satin and he destroyed it.

HalosMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-29-2012, 03:07 PM   #12 (permalink)

Dog's Name: Sir Henry Von Barkingsworth III

Henry will not eat food at his bowl, he will take either 1 piece or a whole mouthful, carry it somewhere else, spit it in the floor, then eat one piece at a time. He even does it to other dog's food when we visit friends. I've actually seen him hold some for 10 minutes before eating it.

He will hump ANY toy that is his size or bigger (which he started doing at 10 weeks)

He lays on his side, and does circles rubbing on the carpet. He doesn't have anything wrong (we've been to the vet), he just likes to do it once a day.

When we leave, we leave him in our large master bath. He will stack all of his toys into his bed and sleep on the wee-wee pad (which he will not use)

He helps with laundry, he will take all the socks and stack them up in the next room. He doesn't chew them up, he just carries them all and piles them up.
Mallen600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 04:45 PM   #13 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Audrey DeLay
Dog's Name: Jasmine (Female)

:HistericalSmi ley::Histerica lSmiley:

dntdelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallen600 View Post
Henry will not eat food at his bowl, he will take either 1 piece or a whole mouthful, carry it somewhere else, spit it in the floor, then eat one piece at a time. He even does it to other dog's food when we visit friends. I've actually seen him hold some for 10 minutes before eating it.

He will hump ANY toy that is his size or bigger (which he started doing at 10 weeks)

He lays on his side, and does circles rubbing on the carpet. He doesn't have anything wrong (we've been to the vet), he just likes to do it once a day.

When we leave, we leave him in our large master bath. He will stack all of his toys into his bed and sleep on the wee-wee pad (which he will not use)

He helps with laundry, he will take all the socks and stack them up in the next room. He doesn't chew them up, he just carries them all and piles them up.
Lol he is a funny thing. Halo does the food thing too but doesn't hold it lol. I read your stuff and died laughing

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

Old 12-29-2012, 10:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Laurie
Dog's Name: My Triple Threat - Lily, Addie, Jackson, Luci Mae at the bridge

Lily loves laundry fresh out of the dryer. It has to still be warm, she will burrow in it until it cools off. When she sees me getting it out of the dryer she starts jumping and spinning until I let her get in it.

All 3 of mine take bites out of their bowls and walk to the carpet or beds to eat it.

When I have to take either Jack or Addie somewhere without the other one, when I get home the one that stayed home attacks the other one growling, snarling.

When Addie goes potty she has to circle in both directions, when she finishes she scratches off like a little bull.

I love these quirky little fluffy pups so much!!!
ladodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 02:51 AM   #16 (permalink)

Dog's Name: Sir Henry Von Barkingsworth III

Ha, finally got a video of Henry rubbing on the carpet. He usually stops when you try to record him Henry electric slide - YouTube
Mallen600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:09 AM   #17 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallen600 View Post
Ha, finally got a video of Henry rubbing on the carpet. He usually stops when you try to record him Henry electric slide - YouTube
Dying laughing!!!! He is funny

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

Old 12-30-2012, 10:10 AM   #18 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Lyndsy
Dog's Name: Albert

He he this made me chuckle thank you for the giggle !! Xx
Old 12-30-2012, 10:23 AM   #19 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Cindy
Dog's Name: Lilly and Daisy
Send a message via Yahoo to cyndrae

Thanks for the smiles this morning.

cyndrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:18 PM   #20 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Jerry
Dog's Name: Louie

There are so many I don't know where to start!

the first time I had to let him out to do his business in the snow we had snow that was well up past his chest. He proceeded to make a path to his favorite pooping spot, then circled around until he smashed down his own "crop circle" to poop in. he then went on to make paths to his next pooping spot (he never does it all in one spot) and make another circle. He created paths to where he P's and where he likes to stand and bark to see what other dogs are out too. Now I have to shovel the grass for him so he doesn't have to do this.

He will grab a toy, bring it over by me in his mouth and throw it at my feet and look at me waiting for me to play with him. If I don't move fast enough for his liking he'll pick it up again and throw it at me again. he will repeat this until I get down on the floor and play with him.

When its time for him to go out all I have to do is hold his harness and he steps right in and lets me fasten it. Then he proceeds to do circles while I try to attach the tie out or leash until I tell him to sit.

If you spank his butt repeatedly he growls and play bites me. Of course I am just lightly tapping him in a playful way and his bite is just barely touching my skin. He loves to rough house with me and wrestle on the floor, he always wins.

Of course any closed door with him on one side and me on the other is a no-no, I can't even poop without letting him in the bathroom.

He knows when the brush, comb and scissors come out that as much as he hates it he has to behave or that dreaded disappointed tone in my voice comes out. It is the same when he gets his daily exam from me. I check his teeth, eyes, nose, ears, butt and feel all over for mats or any spots that may be sensitive in case he got hurt and I didn't know.

He loves the mail man but hates ANY cable guy that comes in the house. He makes sure he puts himself between me and any person he doesn't know in a protective fashion. Once my girlfriend came over to play fight/tickle me and even though Louie likes her he growled and bared his teeth at her. She wasn't happy but now any time she says anything I can threaten her with "you better be nice or I'll sick Louie on you"

If I tell him "I think mommy is getting a Louie bone" he will follow her around with those eyes until she gives in and gets him one.

There is much more, some of which has already been said like the taking of food out of the bowl and eating it somewhere else. I'm looking forward to reading more funny fluff stuff.

At the Bridge...
Smokey my Shepard/Husky mix
Brutus and Trooper, Doberman's
Tera, Great Dane
Ralph, Mixed assortment of furry beasts
Gremlin, Husky
Peanut, Dachshund
Slick and Mr. Foo, cat brothers
Chubby my big fat gray cat with tighty whitey's
Skinny butt, mixed breed female cat
rag-a-muffin, wild haired mixed breed cat
Rocks is offline   Reply With Quote