Ein's little sister is coming soon!! - Page 2 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2013, 12:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Kaylla
Dog's Name: Khloee

Khloee was almost Minji , I'm Korean and I loved that name for a little fluff....but then I landed on Chloe and fell in love with the name, but had to put my little quirk on it. I'm curious why you chose Korea too? I know there are a ton of malts over there; they are super popular! Unfortunatley they are also the # 1 abondoned dog over there too

If I had known customs would allow it, I would have looked into getting a rescue from Korea myself, maybe even will in a year or more, so its good to know I cant wait to see pics of your little girl! Congratulations!
Gongjoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2013, 01:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Marisa
Dog's Name: Obi (Bellarata's You Better Believe It) & Owen (Aria Maltese)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gongjoo View Post
Khloee was almost Minji , I'm Korean and I loved that name for a little fluff....but then I landed on Chloe and fell in love with the name, but had to put my little quirk on it. I'm curious why you chose Korea too? I know there are a ton of malts over there; they are super popular! Unfortunatley they are also the # 1 abondoned dog over there too

If I had known customs would allow it, I would have looked into getting a rescue from Korea myself, maybe even will in a year or more, so its good to know I cant wait to see pics of your little girl! Congratulations!
I'm Korean too minji is a cute name! You are so right about malts in S Korea. Ridiculous amount of abandoned ones there.

It's so exciting for a new puppy! I hope Ein transitions well - you're so brave! I could never do teenage puppyhood + young puppy months the same time!
hoaloha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: sandi
Dog's Name: Kitzel & Liesl

Both Lisi & Kitzi's sire is Korean & there is a cute look about them that I like. . . personal taste I guess (not that I would eat one).

Can't wait to see the pics. Sleep now while you can!
part of their soul remains unawakened."
"Wag more Bark less"
edelweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Dog's Name: Ivy

Hmmm...to go with Einstein, you need a matching name of a female genius..."Marie Curie", aka Marie??

Last edited by IvysMom; 01-18-2013 at 01:18 PM.
IvysMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Glenda
Dog's Name: Madison, Axel and Paxton
Send a message via AIM to Madison's Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvysMom View Post
Hmmm...to go with Einstein, you need a matching name of a femal genius..."Marie Curie", aka Marie??

Albert Einstein's first wife was Mileva and his second, Elsa.

(No....I didn't know that....I Googled it!)
Old 01-18-2013, 01:14 PM   #16 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Nora
Dog's Name: Cici
Send a message via Yahoo to BellaNotte
Default Ein's little sister is coming soon!!

Ein's little sis looks adorable! love that little face

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
Old 01-18-2013, 01:16 PM   #17 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Kaylla
Dog's Name: Khloee

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoaloha View Post
I'm Korean too minji is a cute name! You are so right about malts in S Korea. Ridiculous amount of abandoned ones there.

It's so exciting for a new puppy! I hope Ein transitions well - you're so brave! I could never do teenage puppyhood + young puppy months the same time!

Annyeong haseyo (romanizing Korean is always so hard!) Marisa! I had no idea you were Korean as well, how exciting. I was always way to shy to tell you but I think you are SO talented! Obi's haircuts look so good, he is super handsome! I want to try to groom Khloee myself someday...yikes, fingers crossed!
Gongjoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:58 PM   #18 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Janene
Dog's Name: Babinka, Peppino and Tiny Tina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gongjoo View Post

I saw some of the post for the poor babies over there!!!! I dont know how anyone anywhere can or could abandon these poor souls...................
maltese manica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:34 PM   #19 (permalink)

Name: Candice
Dog's Name: Einstein, aka Ein and Ami

Nickee and Tori: LOL its a bit cliche, but I am Korean; and I also go visit my relatives there quite often and still have lots of friends that went back home(Korea) from college that I keep in touch there. The breeder that I am getting puppy from is Korean, and I was able to easily reference her indirectly through people that I knew there, and was actually very easy to be dealt with(we both speak Korean) than some of the breeders in the States. It was very natural choice for me!

I did think about traveling to Korea to pick her up in person, but my work schedule is bit crazy until summer and I did not want to wait till then to get Ein's sister.

The travel is a bit far but the puppy in question will be handled by a professional pet transporter that will be taking care of the puppy's needs. It is also a direct flight(but still 12hours?) to NYC, and I will be flying into NYC from Boston to pick her up at the JFK airport.
Curious_Ein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:36 PM   #20 (permalink)

Name: Candice
Dog's Name: Einstein, aka Ein and Ami

Quote:
Originally Posted by babycake7 View Post
I guess I missed something, Candice. I didn't know you were getting another fluff but hey, that is super exciting! I can't wait to see pictures. Well, if she is coming from Korea, mochi wouldnt be an appropriate name because mochi is a japanese treat. How about Kim Chee? LOL. Just kidding. Brukogi? LOL. JK again. I am sure you will think of something great! I will be looking forward to hearing more. Yes, I am also curious...why Korea?
Kimchee is very very cute name!! I was toying with idea of naming her after food, but I couldn't possibly to that to such a beautiful puppy. I will go through a naming dictionary and will come up with something more decent. and yes, perhaps you are right about Mochi as it is Japanese dessert(this was my DH's fav name). It wont be appropriate for Korean maltese... Koreans and Japanese have a long history(which I wont get into), but most of them, quite unpleasant....
Curious_Ein is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement