Ein's little sister is coming soon!! - Page 3 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2013, 02:41 PM   #21 (permalink)

Name: Candice
Dog's Name: Einstein, aka Ein and Ami

Quote:
Originally Posted by eiksaa View Post
I'm so happy for you. And also jealous. I want another one too!!
Thank you very much! But your Gustave's quite dashing, and he seem very content being the center of the attention

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylie View Post
Best not to name her after any food. Once I googled Korean dogs and got recipes Although Kim Chee does sound so cute.
I can't wait to see pictures and hear more.

hmmm... ok, so I suppose any name that involves around foodie is not good. But for a pet, it might be sufficient(since she will be at home and not be formerly introduced to public).. mostly it will be me, my friends, my family, and DH. Now, if she were to be a show dog(she isn't), its a whole different matter- I might get SHOT!!
Curious_Ein is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2013, 02:41 PM   #22 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Janene
Dog's Name: Babinka (06/09/14 Rainbow Bridge) Peppino and Tiny Tina

How about Kimiko ??? she has a very cute nose and those little eyes.................
maltese manica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:06 PM   #23 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Hope
Dog's Name: Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious_Ein View Post
Kimchee is very very cute name!! I was toying with idea of naming her after food, but I couldn't possibly to that to such a beautiful puppy. I will go through a naming dictionary and will come up with something more decent. and yes, perhaps you are right about Mochi as it is Japanese dessert(this was my DH's fav name). It wont be appropriate for Korean maltese... Koreans and Japanese have a long history(which I wont get into), but most of them, quite unpleasant....
Apparently we are having an "Asian Invasion" here on SM and I'm feeling a little left out...Candice is Korean, Marissa is Korean and Kholee's mom is Korean. Am I the lone half-breed here?!! LOL. ( I am half-Japanese. ) I want to be Korean too!!!

When I was getting a maltese, I actually also toyed with the name Mochi as well. I thought it was cute and since, Mochi is white...

I like the suggested name of Minji. Very cute. Well, whatever you choose Candace, I am sure it will be paw-sitively perfect for your new baby. So excited for you. Cant wait for the pictures!
Old 01-18-2013, 03:16 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gongjoo View Post
Khloee was almost Minji , I'm Korean and I loved that name for a little fluff....but then I landed on Chloe and fell in love with the name, but had to put my little quirk on it. I'm curious why you chose Korea too? I know there are a ton of malts over there; they are super popular! Unfortunatley they are also the # 1 abondoned dog over there too

If I had known customs would allow it, I would have looked into getting a rescue from Korea myself, maybe even will in a year or more, so its good to know I cant wait to see pics of your little girl! Congratulations!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoaloha View Post
I'm Korean too minji is a cute name! You are so right about malts in S Korea. Ridiculous amount of abandoned ones there.

It's so exciting for a new puppy! I hope Ein transitions well - you're so brave! I could never do teenage puppyhood + young puppy months the same time!
Kaylla and Marissa! wow, didn't know we had fellow Koreans in this forum... I am Korean too. Nice to meet you guys!

I do lament the fact that maltese are #1 abandoned dogs in Korea. Mostly stemming from people that does not want to deal with barking(as most are apartment dwellers in high rise buildings), or ones who jumped on a cute little white dog at the store on an impulse(In asia, people love cute everything, and this sadly includes live animals too) without knowing that yes, these cute animals are alive.. and they pee, poop, and yes, BARK.

we do have rescued animal from shelter(a tuxedo cat, that we keep at our office at work... as we spend more time at work than home sometimes). A previous cat(now in heaven) was also a sheltie as well.

I am very happy that Ein is going to get a little sister to play with, and double the furry love on my end for me.. I am very very happy to share the news with awesome people in this forum that generously taught me everything I know. I am passing on that knowledge to my friends and family as well.

Elsa(real second wife to Ein???? I like the name Elsa! I didnt even know that he was ever divorced??), sounds really cute. But the second Maltese will be his little sister and not a mate though(she will be spayed). Does Einstein have a little sister?? hmm.. something I should google about!!
Old 01-18-2013, 03:21 PM   #25 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

I couldn't help but google Korean baby names and found the "Hana"...meaning flower or favorite. I think its a pretty name for a little malt so I am throwing it out there as a suggestion.
Old 01-18-2013, 03:23 PM   #26 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Aastha
Dog's Name: Gustave & Mieka
Default Ein's little sister is coming soon!!

Aww, I love Hana. Mind if I steal that idea for my giant Google doc of doggie names?

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
eiksaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:28 PM   #27 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by eiksaa View Post
Aww, I love Hana. Mind if I steal that idea for my giant Google doc of doggie names?

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

Feel free! I love the name too. My friend's daughter is named Hana...though my friend is half-Japanese, not Korean. Also, the first maltese I ever came to know as a child, and the whole reason I fell in love with the breed, was a Maltese named Hana that belonged to a family friend who was a florist. Hana meaning "flower" in Korean. She was a florist...so it all makes sense...except the family friend was Japanese not Korean. So now I need to google and see if Hana also means flower in Japanese as well as in Korean. Sort of a interesting little trail of breadcrumbs to follow...hmmm..
Old 01-18-2013, 03:30 PM   #28 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Deborah
Dog's Name: Laurel (maltese), Dewey, Violet and Hardy and Dewey

Albert Einstein has one sister named Maja.

Furbabies mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:32 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maltese manica View Post
How about Kimiko ??? she has a very cute nose and those little eyes.................
OOo... Kimi sounds cute! This little girl Maltese definitely seem more sassy, so I am thinking more sassy names... Kimi(short for Kimiko?), or how about cuchi? Argh.. I need that name dictionary. I am on it, tonight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babycake7 View Post
Apparently we are having an "Asian Invasion" here on SM and I'm feeling a little left out...Candice is Korean, Marissa is Korean and Kholee's mom is Korean. Am I the lone half-breed here?!! LOL. ( I am half-Japanese. ) I want to be Korean too!!!

When I was getting a maltese, I actually also toyed with the name Mochi as well. I thought it was cute and since, Mochi is white...

I like the suggested name of Minji. Very cute. Well, whatever you choose Candace, I am sure it will be paw-sitively perfect for your new baby. So excited for you. Cant wait for the pictures!
Asian invasion!!! maybe Korean invasion? I am just kidding!!! I have friends from all over the spectrum from A-Z M7 My best friend was indonesian, and my roomates were all American back in college...and I married Chinese dude, so our kids will be half Korean. And the funny thing is we both love SUSHI. Minji is really really pretty Korean name(actually I was thinking of naming our daughter(if we have daughter) Minji. Once we decide for sure that we wont use that name for our human babies, I will 'seriously' consider that name.. It is such a pretty name!
Old 01-18-2013, 03:35 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furbabies mom View Post
Albert Einstein has one sister named Maja.
Hmm...slightly modifed, comes to Majong!!??Uhh, my MIL will kill me

.....Hana... hmmmmmmm

This little girl maltese almost reminds me of Hello Kitty. I almost named it Kitty
Sponsored Links
Advertisement