Ein's little sister is coming soon!! - Page 4 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2013, 03:46 PM   #31 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Hope
Dog's Name: Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious_Ein View Post
OOo... Kimi sounds cute! This little girl Maltese definitely seem more sassy, so I am thinking more sassy names... Kimi(short for Kimiko?), or how about cuchi? Argh.. I need that name dictionary. I am on it, tonight!

Asian invasion!!! maybe Korean invasion? I am just kidding!!! I have friends from all over the spectrum from A-Z M7 My best friend was indonesian, and my roomates were all American back in college...and I married Chinese dude, so our kids will be half Korean. And the funny thing is we both love SUSHI. Minji is really really pretty Korean name(actually I was thinking of naming our daughter(if we have daughter) Minji. Once we decide for sure that we wont use that name for our human babies, I will 'seriously' consider that name.. It is such a pretty name!
It is a Korean invasion...that's why I need to jump ship and switch teams. LOL! I also had friends from many different cultures growing up though most of my closet friends were half like me...half Chinese, half Korean, half Japanese, half-etc. Definitely a mixed bag! Truly one of the greatest experiences of my life to have friends from some many cultures. My DH is Mexican, Spanish and Italian so our kids are really "mutts" as my other half is Irish. Bella is the only purebred in our home!

I agree, Minji is a beautiful name. Before I named Bella well, Bella, I was actually going to name her Chloe Cupcake (kind of a joke at our house) and call her Cupcake but the breeder's husband totally had a fit about it and I felt so bad for them that I just rambled off a list of girl names...Abby, Gracie, Sophie, etc. and when I got to Bella they said "that's it! We like Bella. That would make us happy." So I named her Bella. LOL.
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2013, 03:47 PM   #32 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Hope
Dog's Name: Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by babycake7 View Post
It is a Korean invasion...that's why I need to jump ship and switch teams. LOL! I also had friends from many different cultures growing up though most of my closet friends were half like me...half Chinese, half Korean, half Japanese, half-etc. Definitely a mixed bag! Truly one of the greatest experiences of my life to have friends from some many cultures. My DH is Mexican, Spanish and Italian so our kids are really "mutts" as my other half is Irish. Bella is the only purebred in our home!

I agree, Minji is a beautiful name. Before I named Bella well, Bella, I was actually going to name her Chloe Cupcake (kind of a joke at our house) and call her Cupcake but the breeder's husband totally had a fit about it and I felt so bad for them that I just rambled off a list of girl names...Abby, Gracie, Sophie, etc. and when I got to Bella they said "that's it! We like Bella. That would make us happy." So I named her Bella. LOL.

I said "closet friends" HA HA HA!!! I meant closest!!!
Old 01-18-2013, 04:14 PM   #33 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Kaylla
Dog's Name: Khloee

Minji! If I get a second, a while from now, I think I wil name her that as well...or stay with the "K" trend, who knows. Hana is such a GREAT name, but I'm wierd so I would feel guilty naming one Hana, meaning 1/favorite...Khloee would be like, "Hey! What about me Mommy?!!!"

Kimi...I love that name as well, sounds fiesty and classy at the same time; which of course she will be. Any of them will be perfect, and I bet as soon as you hold her, you will know which fits her best Can't wait to see what you choose and pics of her!
Gongjoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 04:36 PM   #34 (permalink)

Name: Candice
Dog's Name: Einstein, aka Ein and Ami

Quote:
LOL.
Bella is a beautiful name too! But my DH hates that teenage vampire movie(the leading actress name is Bella), and wouldnt want to call her Bella to get on his nerves.. LOL afterall, he did pay for the puppy as my pre-birthday present! keke. he officially got out of his doggie house because of that reason.

Quote:
I said "closet friends" HA HA HA!!! I meant closest!!!
:HistericalSmi ley:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gongjoo View Post
Minji! If I get a second, a while from now, I think I wil name her that as well...or stay with the "K" trend, who knows. Hana is such a GREAT name, but I'm wierd so I would feel guilty naming one Hana, meaning 1/favorite...Khloee would be like, "Hey! What about me Mommy?!!!"
Kimi...I love that name as well, sounds fiesty and classy at the same time; which of course she will be. Any of them will be perfect, and I bet as soon as you hold her, you will know which fits her best Can't wait to see what you choose and pics of her!
yep.. I have so many possible names now, I bet once I hold her in my hands, I will know which name befits her the best. AUGHH waiting battle begines, and one week seems way way too long to wait
Curious_Ein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 05:01 PM   #35 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Nickee
Dog's Name: Yogi

Iam Italian,should have named Yogi Spaghetti!!!
What ever you pick will be great. when you see her you will know.
I Named Yogi 10 days later--did the name search-there was so so many. It was between,Luigi =lorenzo or Jax.
How The Heck i got Yogi I Still Dont Know.

He Got His 2nd Pen Yesterday-Hes Saying Hey-How about some toys Here******

Last edited by Yogi's Mom; 02-23-2013 at 10:40 AM.
Yogi's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 05:40 PM   #36 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Marisa
Dog's Name: Obi (Bellarata's You Better Believe It) & Owen (Aria Maltese)
Default Ein's little sister is coming soon!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious_Ein View Post
OOo... Kimi sounds cute! This little girl Maltese definitely seem more sassy, so I am thinking more sassy names... Kimi(short for Kimiko?), or how about cuchi? Argh.. I need that name dictionary. I am on it, tonight!

Asian invasion!!! maybe Korean invasion? I am just kidding!!! I have friends from all over the spectrum from A-Z M7 My best friend was indonesian, and my roomates were all American back in college...and I married Chinese dude, so our kids will be half Korean. And the funny thing is we both love SUSHI. Minji is really really pretty Korean name(actually I was thinking of naming our daughter(if we have daughter) Minji. Once we decide for sure that we wont use that name for our human babies, I will 'seriously' consider that name.. It is such a pretty name!
LOL! I grew up in a very diverse environment so I have friends of all different ethnicities. I married a Chinese guy too! I'm so excited to see more pics when puppy arrives-- Shinemore dogs are so pretty I think the name will come right when you see her!
hoaloha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 05:45 PM   #37 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Marisa
Dog's Name: Obi (Bellarata's You Better Believe It) & Owen (Aria Maltese)
Default Ein's little sister is coming soon!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gongjoo View Post
Annyeong haseyo (romanizing Korean is always so hard!) Marisa! I had no idea you were Korean as well, how exciting. I was always way to shy to tell you but I think you are SO talented! Obi's haircuts look so good, he is super handsome! I want to try to groom Khloee myself someday...yikes, fingers crossed!
Annyoung!!! You are so sweet- making me blush . I learned the majority of my Maltese info right from this site! I'm still an amateur Malt mommy compared to some but it's so fun to learn new things. I think you can definitely take the plunge and do a little grooming here and there!
hoaloha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 05:52 PM   #38 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: I'm Sammy: Piccolina, Bambolina and recently Girlie Dolcina are all playing in Heaven
Dog's Name: Poupetta (Poupe') born MAR 2005, Pallina Valentina born JAN 2012, & "Little Girl" born JUL 2009
Send a message via Yahoo to Piccolina

I have a Korean friend who gave my "Little Girl" her own version of Korean name: "Soo-ni".
What does Soo-Ni means in Korean?
Old 01-18-2013, 08:26 PM   #39 (permalink)
TLR
Maltese Guru

Name: Tracey
Dog's Name: Ben

Well I didn't see this happening but congratulations. Looking forward to seeing the pix of your new baby.
Old 01-18-2013, 08:58 PM   #40 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Sylvia
Dog's Name: MiMi, Ray and RuRu

Shinemore babies are so gorgeous. I have noticed that they give them puppy names that are really cute. You may just find that her puppy name suits her perfectly. All that matters is that you are about to be blessed with a wonderful little puppy...where upon we will throw a big party. Congratulations!
Advertisement