Sick of people judging me - Page 4 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2013, 12:59 PM   #31 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Janene
Dog's Name: Babinka (06/09/14 Rainbow Bridge) Peppino and Tiny Tina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogi's Mom View Post
Shelly the photos are great. i just love them--iam laughing at some great comments here.!!!!
I dress Yogi All Most everyday he gets cold I live in Pa-Its Cold Alot. I Dont listen to anyone-My Baby Comes First.
Oh I see your animal abuser as well!! LOL LOL shame on you LOL LOL!!!!!!

I love seeing pics of Yogi and he has very cute outfits!!!!!
maltese manica is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-21-2013, 12:59 PM   #32 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Shelly
Dog's Name: Rocky Muffin and Prince Tucker Bean

I hate winter. I had the boys nekkid this morning Tucker was shivering terribly till I put one of his hoodies on.
Old 01-21-2013, 01:32 PM   #33 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Beatriz
Dog's Name: Dominic, Benjamin (Bellarata's Bark Knight Rises by Design) & Elena (Ch Bellarata's Prophecy Girl)
Default Sick of people judging me

I get a lot of "if he is a boy why do you put a bow on him?" to which I answer, he is a dog, I'm sure dogs don't discriminate plus he is gay friendly. About his outfits & comfortable life I like to say "well he is my dog so...".
I don't feed ignorance, if you care about what people think about you, you'll become their prisoner.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:35 PM   #34 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Dog's Name: Yoshie (at the bridge), Buckley (Chi)

Some people are just mean and don't know how to be nice no matter what it is. We had dogs (different breeds) all my life growing up but didn't "dress" them but we never made fun/judged anyone that we seen that had clothes on their dog/dogs we just thought it was cute and they looked adorable. When I went and looked at Yoshie when we were dog searching I had no clue what a maltese was and I fell in love as soon as I seen him and told his owner that I wanted him and then he did this cute thing with his paws and i fell in love even more. I took him with me right then, came home and showed him to my hubby and called the vet and had him looked at, microchipped and his shots and went and changed his license over. Came back home and searched the internet for as much info on maltese dogs. We bought him food, dishes, sweaters, blankets, toys, leash, collar and other stuff cuz I seen where their fur is more like human hair and they get chilled easily. People think we are crazy cuz we "dress" him but ya know what he's one of us and if he's cold then I will do what needs to be done to make him warm and I don't care what others think or say. Sorry people aren't nice and keep their nasty thoughts to themselves.

Mary
luvmybabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 11:35 AM   #35 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Hannah
Dog's Name: Madeleine "Maddie"

My dog loves to wear her clothes because she hates being cold. I've had people laugh at me because of it but they don't realize that she shakes when it's cold out and she's miserable.

I had some ladies tell me I was a bad Maltese mommy because I make her potty outside. She's half Havanese so she's bigger than a traditional Maltese.
Madeleinesmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 11:52 AM   #36 (permalink)

Name: Emma

The other day when my Elly was cold and tired of walking, I put her in my coat and kissed her on the head. Some guy saw me, and shouted "OMG, What are you doing?", disgusted and/or sarcastically. I just thought that guy doesn't know anything, and ignored.

as far as clothing goes, I even make Elly wear tank top in the summer, so her pink skin doesn't get too dark.
Old 01-22-2013, 02:44 PM   #37 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Laurie
Dog's Name: My Triple Threat - Lily, Addie, Jackson, Luci Mae at the bridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylie View Post
Hey, this is why we have this forum...to commiserate with sensible people who understand. We are a family. Outsiders...well they are outsiders who do not get the picture. Personally, I have never had people dare to make derogatory comments because I am a very imposing person for all my 58 inches, but if they did, I would not care. I find that there are two words to offer people who want to give you unsolicited comments. Shut up. or whoa can't say that here but it begins with an f and ends with an f.
Sylie, I love you. You are so funny. I have people point out the top knots all the time. What's the big deal? We're keeping the hair out of their eyes. Like Sylie said this is why we have this forum. You know I came looking for help when I lost my precious Luci. None of my friends seemed to understand why I was so devastated. If you've never experienced the bond that we have with these perfect little angels, you'll never understand.
ladodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:48 PM   #38 (permalink)

Name: Jackie
Dog's Name: Blizzard

It's not anyone's place to pass judgement on you... what makes them such a know it all?! You know your furbaby better than anyone else. If dressing your furbaby was abusive, then she would be yelping or crying or making some sort of display that she was in pain or unhappy. Next time tell them not to hate just because your lil gal is better dressed than they are!
J Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement