Anyone else have a hoarder? - Page 2 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2013, 12:54 AM   #11 (permalink)

That's funny to hear Zsa Zsa isn't the only one. she collects things and takes them to her bed. At one time I found a sock, stuffed ladybug, Wal Mart receipt, shotgun shell casing, twisted piece of wire, and a tiny tube of...something. If I'm looking for something small that had to have fallen on the floor, I've learned to look in her bed first. It's almost always there.

Zsa Zsa
(Puppy mill? What's a puppy mill? You must have
me mistaken with someone else. I've been
a Princess my WHOLE life.)
missalita is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2013, 05:20 AM   #12 (permalink)

Name: Briyanna
Dog's Name: Bacci
Talking

Oh yeah, Bacci is definitely a hoarder too! I clean out his bed approximately every other day. I find wrappers, dirty socks, bottle caps, strings, ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING he can find around the house. I dont even know when or how he does it either, or where he even finds these things!! hehe... I do have to admit though, its so cute when they do that! You cant help but laugh...
Old 02-11-2013, 10:59 AM   #13 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Janene
Dog's Name: Babinka (06/09/14 Rainbow Bridge) Peppino and Tiny Tina

My three especially Babinka likes to hoard things away. I laugh and ask them if they are truley european and if the toy cottage is their cantina where they keep the treats to show off and use for later!!!!
maltese manica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:09 PM   #14 (permalink)

Name: Susan
Dog's Name: Mia

Too funny! I am so glad to hear Mia is not the only hoarder. My 22 year old daughter says to let yall know that if Mia hides and chews one more pair of her thongs into that Mia will need to get a job!!! Everything she steals she takes and hides under the coffee table. I never catch her in the act of doing it so now I just go check her hiding spot every hour to see what she has. Her best hoard Saturday was my husbands watch. My daughter called me from work the other day to tell me she left her ring on the end table in the den to please go get it and put it up so Mia did not take it.
Old 02-11-2013, 08:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Jerry
Dog's Name: Louie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia's Grammy View Post
Too funny! I am so glad to hear Mia is not the only hoarder. My 22 year old daughter says to let yall know that if Mia hides and chews one more pair of her thongs into that Mia will need to get a job!!! Everything she steals she takes and hides under the coffee table. I never catch her in the act of doing it so now I just go check her hiding spot every hour to see what she has. Her best hoard Saturday was my husbands watch. My daughter called me from work the other day to tell me she left her ring on the end table in the den to please go get it and put it up so Mia did not take it.
malts aren't the only horders. I used to have a cat we called the cat burglar, he stole anything jewelry like. He was so bad that I used to keep some costume jewelry laying around for him to steal.

At the Bridge...
Smokey my Shepard/Husky mix
Brutus and Trooper, Doberman's
Tera, Great Dane
Ralph, Mixed assortment of furry beasts
Gremlin, Husky
Peanut, Dachshund
Slick and Mr. Foo, cat brothers
Chubby my big fat gray cat with tighty whitey's
Skinny butt, mixed breed female cat
rag-a-muffin, wild haired mixed breed cat
Rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:37 PM   #16 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Hannah
Dog's Name: Madeleine "Maddie"

I'm glad to here that Maddie isn't the only hoarder out there. I just cleaned her "collection" before I posted so it'll probably be a few days or weeks because she builds it back up. I just wish I could see her in the act because it's too funny besides taking the toliet paper under the bed.
Madeleinesmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:55 PM   #17 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Damara
Dog's Name: Paris Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvysMom View Post
Maddie, you are so funny! Tell your mommy to take photos of you under the bed with all your treasures!
Ditto, that's cute!

damara23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 10:02 PM   #18 (permalink)

Name: Ann
Dog's Name: Daisy and Sadie

Daisy and Sadie are hoarders also. They hide things in their bed, toy box and under the couch. One of their favorite things to do is get something they are not suppose to have and one carries it off and the other runs along side. When they realize they are in trouble the one carrying the item hands it off to the other and they split off and run in different directions. Then they circle back and hand off to the other again. Of course I am never able to catch them, but they sure have fun!
ann4280 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement