I need a little compassion and ideas please - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2013, 10:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Janene
Dog's Name: Babinka (06/09/14 Rainbow Bridge) Peppino and Tiny Tina
Confused I need a little compassion and ideas please

Oh gosh I'm so nervous for posting this, my hands are shaking.... Ok here goes nothing!
I am pre planning a funeral for my Babinka, as most of you know she was born with a bum heart ( but don't tell her that) she loves life and I love her. I have to be realistic that it will happen and just want to have things ready as I will be a mess! So far u have thistle down a pet cremation where I can have them come and take Babinka to be prepped for a private cremation...... Oh boy I'm shaking bad so please don't mind if there are spelling mistakes or me rambling on! Anyways yes I will have a private cremation done for her and I will be the one to place her in the unit and will be the one to....... Press the button. I want rose petals to be place on the floor to carry her to the unit and have decided I will have the violin version of nearer to god to thee ! I can have her cremated with her dress on blanket etc; this is where I need ideas/ help please
I am need to find a beautiful cremation dress for her as she loves clothes but cannot afford those 50. Dollars and up prices
I want to get an angelic bow for her
I want a personalized blanket for her but can't afford those expensive ones geez if I could I would!
I need to find service outfits for Peppino and Tiny Tina as I will have a small memorial for her!

I'm sorry if I have freaked some people out please don't get me wrong I celebrate Babinka everyday I really do. I have tried my best to fulfill her bucket list. I love all of my babies don't like to think like this but know I must get things ready. Please any ideas would be great. Thanks in advance this was not easy for me to post
I made promise to take care of her from start to Finnish I will not leave her
I got all three of my fluffs blessed last year

Last edited by maltese manica; 02-23-2013 at 10:43 PM.
maltese manica is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-23-2013, 10:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Sweet Janene ,

I love you so much and it hurts to read this and when the time comes i will be there for you ....... i have no ideas just that you are a beautiful person and friend xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
aksm4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Aastha
Dog's Name: Gustave & Mieka

You are very brave to plan all this and post about it. I have no ideas for you but I just want to say we are all here for you.
eiksaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: I'm Sammy: Piccolina, Bambolina and recently Girlie Dolcina are all playing in Heaven
Dog's Name: Poupetta (Poupe') born MAR 2005, Pallina Valentina born JAN 2012, & "Little Girl" born JUL 2009
Send a message via Yahoo to Piccolina

How old are they?
Old 02-23-2013, 11:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

This year Babinka is turning four Tiny Tina three and Peppino two. Life is precious and given babinkas heart time is dear time is precious!! Was watching tv and heard the song silent night oh boy I'm a mess right now that's all I want when it's time for her to sleep in heavenly peace.........
Old 02-23-2013, 11:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

I need ideas where I can find those items on my list where it's not going to break my wallet !!!
Old 02-23-2013, 11:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

My Sweet Friend ,

like i said when the time comes you can count on me , and you wallet will be saved LOL oxoxxoxoxoxo
aksm4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 02:53 AM   #8 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Marisa
Dog's Name: Obi (Bellarata's You Better Believe It) & Owen (Aria Maltese)
Default I need a little compassion and ideas please

Janene, I know it must be more than difficult to feel as if you're on borrowed time. Babinka is so lucky to have you. Have you thought of looking on eBay or etsy for dresses? Or you can buy some decorative ribbon and embellish one of her current favorite outfits. Also, you can buy some iron-on letters to decorate a blankie for her. These things are personalized by you and won't break the bank. As the others have mentioned, we are here for you.
hoaloha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 03:45 AM   #9 (permalink)

Name: Karrine
Dog's Name: Itoy & Suerti

Wow i understand how hard that was for you to write - you are such a good mummy - I must admit I am sold on baby clothes turned into dog clothes - Why not make something like that? Babies have lots of beautiful dresses... xx

Itoy and Suerti's Mummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:35 AM   #10 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Bridget
Dog's Name: Lady Bella (and Katie & Lucky at The Bridge)

Oh Janene, you know how my heart breaks for you right now . I think that your ideas all sound like absolute perfection and love. I would suggest going to your nearest consignment shop or thrift store and finding the most precious infant dress for Babinka to wear. Possibly even find an infant christening gown. For your other babies to wear, also choose appropriate childrens clothing. It's so much easier and cheaper to get fancy styles that way. As Marisa said, try personalizing her favorite blanket. You can get pre-cut embroidered letters from craft stores and sometimes Walmart. Take a little craft glue to adhere and it will look like an embroidered blanket.

Big, big hugs dear friend.

"A weed is just a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered."

Last edited by Summergirl73; 02-24-2013 at 05:41 AM.
Summergirl73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement