LOTS more puppy pics and help with name! - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2013, 10:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Nida
Dog's Name: Emma Charlotte (CloudClan Maltese) and Bailey (Honorary Maltese)
Default LOTS more puppy pics and help with name!

We are nearing the end of Baby Girl's first day home with us...and it has been a FANTASTIC day!!! She is settling in wonderfully! She slept in her crate through the entire night last night without making a sound, used her puppy pad first thing in the morning and all day after that, and ate all her food at all three meals today. She is also drinking well, peeing and pooing well...so I am a happy Mommy! Her crate time and puppy pen time has all gone well...no crying! We even had to leave her for a bit to run an errand and she did just fine. She is sooo well adjusted, confident and sweet...it's very obvious that a lot of thought and love and care has gone in to raising her...Carina has really done a wonderful job with her!

Here's the problem...I still haven't decided on a name for her! I would really love for you all to help me pick a name because I keep going back and forth and I'm afraid she's going to think "Baby Girl" or "Puppy" is her name!

The name I have always LOVED for years and years and thought I would use if I ever got a girl puppy...is Emma! I'm obsessed with the show Friends and even since Ross and Rachel named their baby girl Emma, I have been in love with the name! If I name her Emma, her registered name would be CloudClan I'll Be There For You (Friends theme song). HOWEVER, since Baby Girl comes from CloudClan, I thought it would be cute to pick a C name. Names I am considering are Cosette, Charlotte and Caidyn...and if I name her Cosette, her registered name would be CloudClan's Castle on a Cloud (after the song from Les Miserables). Okay so now...HELP! What do you think of these? Any other ideas?

....and...I finally got a chance to upload some pictures I took last night when we went to Carina's to pick up the puppy and also from earlier today. Hope you guys enjoy them!

Crate ready to bring the puppy home!

Puppy jail! All four of the puppies wanting to come out of their playpen!

Me with my puppy (right) and her sister, Itty Bitty (left)

Me with the other littermates, Purple girl and the little boy. Sorry my face is in every picture...it is so hard to take pictures of puppies unless you hold them!

My baby girl!

I couldn't help include a picture of one of my favorite members of the CloudClan...little Miss Cherish!

All the dogs playing! We were trying to tire out the puppies, especially my little girl so she would be able to sleep well her first night home with us!

My little cousin came with me to pick up the puppy. Baby Girl just loved her and sat on her lap for quite a while!

These are from this morning when she was hanging out in her playpen. Please excuse her looking a bit scruffy here...she had just eaten and I hadn't had a chance to clean her up yet.

As you can see, Bailey and the puppy are just meeting through the playpen for right now!

Thank you for looking! Sorry for the gazillion pictures but I went a little nuts with my camera today and thought I would share!

Please let me know what you think about her name!

CloudClan I'll Be There For You - "Emma"
Honorary Maltese - Bailey

Follow us on Facebook: The Adventures of Bailey & Emma

Last edited by Bailey&Me; 02-23-2013 at 10:54 PM.
Bailey&Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-23-2013, 10:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Aastha
Dog's Name: Gustave & Mieka

Nida she is so so so adorable. I have been checking the forum a lot on my laptop today hoping you'd post pics (it's not the same checking out pics on the phone!).

As for name, she looks like an Emma to me. I also love that registered name.
eiksaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Hannah
Dog's Name: Madeleine "Maddie"

I love Emma and Charlotte! But honestly she looks like an Emma. Just think of how cute these nicknames sound together "Bay and Em". She is beyond precious. I love the picture of her and Bailey looking at each other through the gate. How's Bailey feeling about his new little sis?
Old 02-23-2013, 11:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Dog's Name: Jackson & Ava

I like Emma too!! She looks like a Emma

4everjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Beatriz
Dog's Name: Dominic, Benjamin & Elena (Bellarata Maltese)
Default LOTS more puppy pics and help with name!

I love Emme and her full name if you choose Emme is going to be awesome.

Sent from Petguide.com App
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Marie
Dog's Name: Snowball

Nida, if you always dreamed of having a puppy named Emma ... then I think you should go with Emma. Go with your heart. Emma is a very lovely name.

All of the pictures are so sweet. I love the pictures of Bailey and Emma ... oops! ... I mean Bailey and your new fluff baby girl ... getting to know one another. Precious.

By the way ... you have no idea how close I was to calling you late this afternoon to ask you if we could drop by a minute to see you, Bailey, and your new fluff baby girl. (We drove up to Leesburg Target for Snowball's walk) I didn't know you were in Ashburn until I guessed you probably didn't make the long drive back to NC last night! That's why I asked on FB if you were in VA or NC ... just in case you have wondered why. Anyway, when you and I finally get to meet ... I think miracles bells will go off in the background! Don't give up ... I think Kerry and I talked on the phone almost every night, for three years, before she finally spent time with me here in Ashburn.

Last edited by Snowball Pie's Mommi; 02-23-2013 at 11:29 PM.
Snowball Pie's Mommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Stacy
Dog's Name: Lucy, Lois, Cookie and Steve
Send a message via Yahoo to bellaratamaltese

She is sooo cute!!

She reminds me of a baby Elena

I am so looking forward to seeing how she grows up! Sounds like she is everything you had wanted and were waiting for!!

bellaratamaltese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Stacy
Dog's Name: Lucy, Lois, Cookie and Steve
Send a message via Yahoo to bellaratamaltese

BTW, love the name Emma! She looks like an Emma

bellaratamaltese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Courtney
Dog's Name: Ozzie & Lisa "Left Eye"

WOW she is so adorable!!! Enjoy all the puppy kisses!!

CorkieYorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Marie
Dog's Name: Snowball

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaratamaltese View Post
She is sooo cute!!

She reminds me of a baby Elena

I am so looking forward to seeing how she grows up! Sounds like she is everything you had wanted and were waiting for!!
Oh my goodness, she does look like Elena! Those precious little faces ... and I love their ears ... so adorable! They both have those adorable ears.

Elena and Emma ... both the names start with *E*