Sweet Izzy and her little green frog! Wonderful memories! - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2017, 09:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Nonny
Dog's Name: Maltese Chipper & Bunny, Black Shorkie Spunky, Izzy forever in our hearts
Heart Sweet Izzy and her little green frog! Wonderful memories!

Sweet Izzy and her little green frog! Wonderful memories!-img_0027.jpg

I am reminiscing of Izzy and happy memories today. What wonderful memories of her little green frog and her little brown (by HER rules, of course). I would throw the little frog somewhere in the room. She would know exactly where it landed, but she would have to search the room over, until she found it. She would bring it back to me and squeak it over and over and over.......until I threw it again. LOL She could play for hours.
NONNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-21-2017, 05:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Deb
Dog's Name: Jops,Sammie,Frankie,LBB,Henry,Daisy,Lulu

Oh Nonny, I have not been on this site for quite sometime, but want you to know I think of you often. I was sorry to hear of our precious little Izzy girl. She had a good life with you, that's for sure. And, I remember the "Frog". God bless our Izzy.
Old 04-21-2017, 05:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Walter
Dog's Name: Lucky

So adorable. Sorry for your loss.
wkomorow is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-21-2017, 05:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Marie
Dog's Name: Snowball

Nonny, I am happy for you that you are now able to enjoy happy and special memories of Izzy. She looks so sweet with the little green frog in her mouth.
Old 04-21-2017, 05:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Dog's Name: Maltese Chipper & Bunny, Black Shorkie Spunky, Izzy forever in our hearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Maltmom View Post
Oh Nonny, I have not been on this site for quite sometime, but want you to know I think of you often. I was sorry to hear of our precious little Izzy girl. She had a good life with you, that's for sure. And, I remember the "Frog". God bless our Izzy.
I'm not on here very often. I sign on every few months and check out what's happening and to post an update. Izzy still had the Izzy-tude on the day she passed.
Old 04-21-2017, 06:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball Pie's Mommi View Post
Nonny, I am happy for you that you are now able to enjoy happy and special memories of Izzy. She looks so sweet with the little green frog in her mouth.
Yes, the memories are happy. We have laughed over and over about one special memory. We kept coming home to the trash all over the floor and all the yogurt cups dug out and licked clean. Who could it be? How could either of those little 6 pounds of fluff get the trash out? Well, we made sure there were yogurt cups in the bottom of the trash can, turned on a video camera, and we left. Hilarious!! It was IZZY! That sweet little delicate stinker was the culprit! It took her an hour of trying, but she managed to pull on the trash bag over and over until she got it out of the can. Then she dug until she found the yogurt cups. LOL Poor little Chipper paced the floor the entire time.
Old 04-24-2017, 11:31 AM   #7 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Marcia
Dog's Name: Polly

How very precious. Izzy was a special girl. Those little fluffs leave such a huge hole in our hearts when they leave us.
Polly's mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 05:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Brenda
Dog's Name: Jodi

She is proudly holding that little frog. So sweet!
Old 04-24-2017, 07:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Susan
Dog's Name: Tyler

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONNY View Post
Yes, the memories are happy. We have laughed over and over about one special memory. We kept coming home to the trash all over the floor and all the yogurt cups dug out and licked clean. Who could it be? How could either of those little 6 pounds of fluff get the trash out? Well, we made sure there were yogurt cups in the bottom of the trash can, turned on a video camera, and we left. Hilarious!! It was IZZY! That sweet little delicate stinker was the culprit! It took her an hour of trying, but she managed to pull on the trash bag over and over until she got it out of the can. Then she dug until she found the yogurt cups. LOL Poor little Chipper paced the floor the entire time.
I just had to laugh at this. What a determined little stinker she was. Trying to make you think "food burglars" were in the house. Hey at least she was going for the healthy stuff. Chipper was probably pacing and thinking "You're gonna get us both in trouble. Stop it!" They really are such characters.
I love that shot of her with her little frog. They have their favorites.

Snowbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 11:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Default Nonnnnnnnnny please one more time!

Oh what wonderful memories!

This day was a little brown bear day!

Last edited by NONNY; 04-24-2017 at 11:47 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement