Dog Food Company Customer Service - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2012, 10:19 AM   #1 (permalink)

Name: Theresa
Dog's Name: Riley
Default Dog Food Company Customer Service

How Important is your dog food
company's Customer Service?

I am struggling at the moment because I Love Canine Caviar and
how great Riley is doing on it but their Customer Service really Sucks!
RileyDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2012, 10:21 AM   #2 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Janene
Dog's Name: Babinka, Peppino and Tiny Tina

Customer service is deff a deal breaker for me. And they should know that without your support,they wouldnt have a job!!!! Good to know who is out there!
maltese manica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Shelly
Dog's Name: Rocky Muffin and Prince Tucker Bean

Customer service didn't use to matter to much to me, now it does. With all the recalls and everything, I look for a customer service that is honest and answers my questions. Fromm does this for me, and I've sent them some pretty off the wall requests, they continue to humor me.

Honestly with all the stuff going down with dog food, customer service is going to continue to be a very big deal.
Old 11-21-2012, 12:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Debbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellbeme View Post
Customer service didn't use to matter to much to me, now it does. With all the recalls and everything, I look for a customer service that is honest and answers my questions. Fromm does this for me, and I've sent them some pretty off the wall requests, they continue to humor me.

Honestly with all the stuff going down with dog food, customer service is going to continue to be a very big deal.
Customer service is very important to me and Fromm's has excellent customer service, no matter what the question they get back to you in a timely manner with an answer.
Old 10-14-2013, 06:49 AM   #5 (permalink)

Wanted to bump this thread to see if I got any new responses.

I'm still feeding canine caviar but still having issues with their customer service.

I see that Orijen has taken the potato out of the original, six-fish and regional red formulas. I bought a starter bag of the six-fish last night which I fed last night and this morning. I sent an email to their customer service and it was answered immediately and to my satisfaction.

I would love to find a food where I feel confident about the company, who answer my questions and where I don't get the run around from their Reps.

Still thinking of a Grain Free FROMM but they seem very ingredient heavy.
I Love FROMM as a company and have had nothing but excellent experience with their customer service.
Old 10-14-2013, 07:29 AM   #6 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Mags
Dog's Name: Boo (maltese) and Zach (wheaten terrier)

What was wrong with their CS? I order from chewy.com and haven't had a problem with the canine caviar -just wondering what the issue was?
mdbflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 07:53 AM   #7 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Cyndi
Dog's Name: Ace

Once I bought Ace some Paul newmans treats that he totally turned his nose up at. Well of course being a food type product I guess Kroger would t let me swap or return them. I nicely told the company any you would not believe the package that showed up at my door. I thought I may get a coupon or two. Oh no. I got like literally 30 full size items from them. I still haven't open them all. Her name was Peggy last name started with a W. she was awesome. That is customer service to me.
Cyndilou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 08:08 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdbflorida View Post
What was wrong with their CS? I order from chewy.com and haven't had a problem with the canine caviar -just wondering what the issue was?
This was just the 1st out of a few....

I had had some questions for Canine Caviar due to some information I had been given from one of the stores that carry it. Since they wouldn't respond to my emails I posted my concerns and questions on their facebook page.

There was a conversation going between three of us and after all was said and done, they Deleted all of the Posting and conversation. The store was actually following the Post and emailed me asking if I had deleted it. I had not and didn't even know that they had.

I then posted asking them if they had deleted that conversation and they lied and said: NO! They kept insisting that I call them or send an email. They then deleted that Post, as well.

Come To find out they had lied in the beginning and they actually admitted they had deleted them because they did not want to alert any of their customers...

They do not look like to put anything in writing and insist on calling the one 800-number instead. I have emailed them and I know of some other people who have sent them an email will no reply.

As the manager of the store emailed me:
[I told my assistant manager that “They are idiots who just so happen to make a phenomenal food that’s easy to digest”]
Old 10-14-2013, 08:11 AM   #9 (permalink)

They are now having an issue with the bags of wild ocean in DC.
Riley was at the emergency vet ... Friendship Hospital for animals , on Thursday you too huge red hives!!

CC rep. Not being helpful whatsoever!!!!
Old 10-14-2013, 08:14 AM   #10 (permalink)

So I'm looking for a food with a reputable customer service.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement