Fromm - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2013, 12:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Anna
Dog's Name: Gucci
Default Fromm

Does anyone have a place they get Fromm from?? I am using Blue Buffalo right now but I have read that Fromm is a better option so I'd like to switch her over. I just don't know the trusted place, online, to get it from. BB I can buy at PetSmart or Petco, but it appears Fromm is not that easy to find.
Anyone have a recommendation on where to get it???
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2013, 12:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Aastha
Dog's Name: Gustave & Mieka
Default Fromm

I use chewy.com. We've never had problems with our order.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
eiksaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:35 AM   #3 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Shelly
Dog's Name: Rocky Muffin and Prince Tucker Bean

Fromm is not always easy to find Dog and Cat Food, Treats, and Supplies | Free Shipping at Chewy.com is where I like to order dog food from, but I always wait until I can get the free shipping. Other than that, you can check on Fromm's website Fromm USA Retailers to find a retailer near you.

I do think Fromm is better, however, you have to decide for yourself if it's cost effective. If it is too difficult and or costly for you to get the Fromm, it might be better to stick with Blue.
Old 01-23-2013, 10:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Marj
Dog's Name: Bailey and Lady at the Bridge

Anna, I checked Fromm's store locator and a whole list of stores in Charlotte came up.

Fromm USA Retailers

There is no difference in price here between Fromm and Blue.
Ladysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Barbie
Dog's Name: Zoe (Kyra my Angel in Heaven)

I would go to the Fromm website and put in your zip code to find stores in your area that sell it.
Old 01-23-2013, 11:48 AM   #6 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Anna
Dog's Name: Gucci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladysmom View Post
Anna, I checked Fromm's store locator and a whole list of stores in Charlotte came up.

Fromm USA Retailers

There is no difference in price here between Fromm and Blue.
Thanks...and thanks to everyone else as well.

I just checked and there are a few stores I can go to. So I may have to make a trip this weekend.

I switched her from the food the breeder had her on when I first got her. She's been on the BB since then and she is almost 6 months. Is it okay to switch her again??? I don't plan to switch her after going to Fromm (unless, of course, it doesn't agree with her) but I didn't have all of the knowledge in the beginning and now I know Fromm is better. So, if this is the last switch (hopefully) can I do it now???
Old 01-23-2013, 11:54 AM   #7 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Shelly
Dog's Name: Rocky Muffin and Prince Tucker Bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianna82 View Post

I just checked and there are a few stores I can go to. So I may have to make a trip this weekend.

I switched her from the food the breeder had her on when I first got her. She's been on the BB since then and she is almost 6 months. Is it okay to switch her again??? I don't plan to switch her after going to Fromm (unless, of course, it doesn't agree with her) but I didn't have all of the knowledge in the beginning and now I know Fromm is better. So, if this is the last switch (hopefully) can I do it now???
It is fine to switch her. It is interesting, I have found places online where they range about the same price. Here Fromm is much less.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Barbie
Dog's Name: Zoe (Kyra my Angel in Heaven)

Quote:

Yes, you can switch her food...shouldn't be a problem. Good luck I hope she likes it.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Christy
Dog's Name: Izzy Bella

do you all think the Fromm is better than the Welness brand, I was going to switch to the Welness because I heard some good things about that brand, I have her on Nature's Own right now because that is what I was giving the yorkie, he has food allergies.

Follow Izzy on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IzzyBellaMoses
IzzysBellasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Marisa
Dog's Name: Obi (Bellarata's You Better Believe It) & Owen (Aria Maltese)
Default Fromm

Quote:

It should be fine to switch her- the four star nutritionals line is all-life stages. I would transition her food initially to fromm. Once she is on Fromm, you can switch up any of the flavors without a transition period. Where I live, Fromm is much cheaper than BB (and I think it's better quality)
hoaloha is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement