Posh Fairytail - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2011, 01:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Suzi
Dog's Name: Cody-Maltese, Mandy-Bichon mix, Josey-Shih Tzu
Default Posh Fairytail

Here is the link:
Teacup Puppies, Teacup Maltese, Teacup Yorkie For Sale

I have a "friend" named Yoo-ri Lee on facebook. Her Maltese wears beautiful clothing...it is my understanding from Yoo-ri owns/designs the line of clothing called BMine.I think the clothing line is based out of Korea. Yoo-ri has a link to sell her clothing here in the USA. I click on a link that sells this clothing line here in the USA, which is Posh Fairytail. I see a puppy link. Well, I was curious. No prices. So, I call her. Her name is Jina. She said the Venus Maltese will be a little over 1 lb as an adult. She is selling her for $ 9,000.00. The Yorkie, Silvermist is being sold for $ 9,000.00. The other Maltese Cassiopeia is being sold for $6500.00. She absolutely guarantees their size as adults. Red flags all over the place. She states that her family is breeding in Korea. Her sister brings the pups over from Korea. I inquire about the health guarantee. She says, "you buy your own health insurance," that is the guarantee. I did not misunderstand her. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. I'm sure she will receive a google alert that her website is being posted about and she will appear here. So, last night, I receive an email with only a link to Once Upon A Teapup......
Teacup Puppies, Teacup Maltese, Teacup Yorkies, Teacup Chihuahuas, Teacup Pomeranians, Pet Boutique, Korean Puppies For Sale

So, I start to google and research both links. Once Upon a Teapup website is owned by Al Turk. Which, when researching, Ginger Turk is married to Al Turk. Ginger Turk states on Yorkie Talk forum that she's close friends with Jina of Posh Fairytail. She states Jina is a breeder and doesn't speak good english. So, Ginger and Al sell her Maltese for her. One of the gals on Yorkie Talk found a link from Al and Ginger Turk asking for money (donations) over the internet for a teenage boy they took in. Ginger admits, yes, people sent them donations for this boy over the web. Jina is also known as Soojin Callies and has Maltese Fairy. I can tell you that Jina and this "Ginger Turk" are the same person. Jina sent me the Once Upon A Teacup link. lol Jina is pictured on facebook as Jina Poshfairytail. Jina is pictured in the puppy video on the website of Once Upon a Teapup, too. When I spoke with Jina, she had good English and told me she's not a breeder. But, her family breeds in Korea. She used the word "buyers" over in Korea many times in our conversation. It appears to me that the Once Upon A Teacup site is pretty new. The other site has been around for a little while longer. Facebook seems to be a haven for the unethical business individuals, starting sites and pages for visibility. This all started out, only because I wanted to purchase the clothing. I inquired with the gal on facebook about her BMine line on the Posh Fairytail site too. Yoo-ri says she has no idea who Jina is. But, she knows Posh Fairytail. She doesn't elaborate on her clothing line. It's all so strange. So, now, I don't feel safe purchasing the clothing from her site. My point for posting here....buyer beware. I think of the old cliche....a fool and his money is soon parted.
As a sidenote, when I was reading on Yorkie Talk, a poster posted that he had purchased a puppy from T-Cup Island, Eunice is the broker. Eunice also travels to Korea for her puppies. He said a young gal showed up at his hotel room with the tiny puppy and 1 cup of dry food. The young gal told him to only feed the puppy ONE TABLESPOON of dry food, twice daily. He requested records for the puppy and T Cup refused. So, he didn't get the puppy. But, he lost his 2,000.00 deposit from T Cup Island. He said the pup's little face was back up on the site for sale shortly afterwards. He only prayed that someone purchased her and fed her properly. That just made me want to cry.

Old 03-30-2011, 01:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

I saw discussion of this site on Yorkie Talk. Sickening.

Please Donate to GME Research
Lola's GME Research Fund
http://maf.convio.net/goto/lolagme.fund
pammy4501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 01:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Name: Lynn
Dog's Name: Lacie,Tilly,Secret(Ch Angels Top Secret of Khanthav) & Breeze(Ch Angels Heavenly Breeze of Linmont)
Send a message via AIM to Lacie's Mom

So upsetting.
Old 03-30-2011, 02:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

I forgot to add that I told her I have a Shih Tzu, and I love the big eyes and small nose. But, that Maltese and Yorkies don't usually have that "extreme" look and that the photos looked edited to me. Posh claimed that the eyes on the photos are not edited. I also asked what is the difference between Yorkies and Maltese. She said, she loved both breeds. But, Yorkies are much more calmer than the Maltese breed.

I told my husband the whole story. He was just rolling his eyes and finally said, 'what lesson did you learn here?' I think you all know how I replied. He said, 'you need to go buy a sewing machine and learn to sew!'

Last edited by suzimalteselover; 03-30-2011 at 02:13 PM.
suzimalteselover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 02:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Mia's Mommy
Dog's Name: Chrisman's Princess Mia and Dazzle's Gemma Bean

im really confused.....im sorry..can someone please explain again?

Chrisman's Princess Mia and Dazzle's Gemma Bean
godiva goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 03:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by godiva goddess View Post
im really confused.....im sorry..can someone please explain again?
It is confusing. In summary, from a facebook friend that has her Maltese dressed beautifully, I was clicking on her link she was supplying to purchase her dresses.....Posh Fairytail....in order to purchase a dress from her line....the BMine clothing line. (The BMine line is based out of country and this link is the only place that sells the dresses in the USA, she said.) It was Yoo-ri Lee. Yoo-ri said she did not know the owner of Posh Fairytail selling her dresses. But, she knew Posh Fairytail website. When I went to the Posh site, I noticed the puppy links and the edited photos. I called her. Her name is Jina. She told me she sells one lb. full grown Maltese for 9,000.00. She's a broker. But, doesn't admit to it. She says she's just a liaison for breeders from Korea. (Her family she says.)

Then, later, I get an email with the Once Upon A Teapup link. I came to the conclusion....that the two broker sites are owned by the same woman....Jina Callies aka Ginger Turk. This individual also has owned Maltese Fairy. This person also admitted on Yorkie Talk that they did ask people on the internet for money for a supposed teenage boy they took in. (Scammers!) I actually asked her in her phone conversation about family and she said she had a daughter only. I know it's very confusing. It all started only because I found the dresses to be beautiful and wanted to purchase a dress from Yoo-ri Lee that goes through the Posh Fairytail site. But, I won't be buying any apparel from the Posh site. It did take me a bit to wrap my brain around all of this....a broker running multiple sites.....using multiple names, too.

Last edited by suzimalteselover; 03-30-2011 at 03:22 PM.
Old 03-30-2011, 03:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Michelle Robison
Dog's Name: Amber, Emily,Lil Bit, Rylee, Sasha and a cat named Harry

This site was posted once before on this forum... I remember the freaky looking faces...

Mommy my bows are too tight...
When bad grooming happens to good Malts...

Jewellery, Doggie Goodies, Handmade tiles,cool flying pictures

http://www.picturetrail.com/michellerobison

Vote for Southern Comfort Maltese Rescue , Chattanooga, TN

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...hallenge.faces
michellerobison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 03:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: April
Dog's Name: Rose, Lily, & Eva

Oh my! Thanks for letting us know. How awful. I'm glad you didn't buy anything. I think I have seen her name (Lor-lee) pop up. Scary!
Old 03-30-2011, 05:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Michelle Robison
Dog's Name: Amber, Emily,Lil Bit, Rylee, Sasha and a cat named Harry

I looked at the other site,you can tell it's the same person,just by the look of the site..

Their dogs are cute in a strangely unnatural manga cartoon kind of way. Would I buy one if I won the lotto tonight,not on your life...

I saw a show on Discovery or Ntional Geographic last night on the science of dogs and how breeders have changed the look of dogs over the generations...interesting.

Mommy my bows are too tight...
When bad grooming happens to good Malts...

Jewellery, Doggie Goodies, Handmade tiles,cool flying pictures

http://www.picturetrail.com/michellerobison

Vote for Southern Comfort Maltese Rescue , Chattanooga, TN

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...hallenge.faces
michellerobison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 06:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by michellerobison View Post
I looked at the other site,you can tell it's the same person,just by the look of the site..

Their dogs are cute in a strangely unnatural manga cartoon kind of way. Would I buy one if I won the lotto tonight,not on your life...

I saw a show on Discovery or Ntional Geographic last night on the science of dogs and how breeders have changed the look of dogs over the generations...interesting.

Yes, I noticed that right away, too, Michelle. The lay out or template of both websites are identical. But, the fact that the owner of Posh Fairytail has posted her pic on her wall on facebook. Then, she is in a puppy video on the OTHER site..... of Once Upon A Teapup confirms it is indeed the same person. I haven't really wasted my time with looking at the other site of the Once Upon A Time site. But, what did jump out at me was that the second site that was sent to me anonymously....the pups were much cheaper....I only looked at the home page, but, that pup was 4,000.00, instead of 9,000.00 from Posh Fairytail. I'm sorry but, if you want a ONE lb. full grown Maltese adult....there is something very wrong. Either the person is lying to you about the dog....or, that dog has serious health issues.

Last edited by suzimalteselover; 03-30-2011 at 06:28 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement