My summer vacation in Italy with mommy & daddy! - Page 4 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2012, 01:07 PM   #31 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Anna
Dog's Name: Gucci

That's really good to know. I know that I have family she can stay with in an emergency situation, but I would really hate to go places and leave her. I've been trying to find a beach house for next year (we go every year) and they are much harder to find now. But, I'm not leaving her home for two weeks. I'm determined. But, I am worried about going out to dinner and having to leave her. -- I'm already a worry worm and she's not even "home" until next week! LOL!
italianna82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2012, 12:44 PM   #32 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Alexandra
Dog's Name: Ullana

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianna82 View Post
That's really good to know. I know that I have family she can stay with in an emergency situation, but I would really hate to go places and leave her. I've been trying to find a beach house for next year (we go every year) and they are much harder to find now. But, I'm not leaving her home for two weeks. I'm determined. But, I am worried about going out to dinner and having to leave her. -- I'm already a worry worm and she's not even "home" until next week! LOL!
I know what you're going through! The first year we travelled with her I felt exactly the same - was worried to leave her alone in the hotel room. But after two days she got used to it and waited into her bag sleeping until we returned.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you that you'll find a beach house for next year!
That would be perfect!

My little princess Ullana

Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:01 PM   #33 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Pam
Dog's Name: Leila

What a lucky little girl to be able to go on such a nice vacation!! I really enjoyed looking at your pictures! I've never seen so many umbrellas on a beach though. At our beaches in South Carolina, you see a good bit on certain beaches, but there's a lot of space without them and everyone can see the ocean, no matter where they sit. Still, I'd love to go on that same vacation one day. I would want to stay at that hotel also so Leila could go too and it looks like a nice place. Thank you for sharing!

Leila'sMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:10 PM   #34 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Janene
Dog's Name: Babinka, Peppino and Tiny Tina

Hi there,

Just wanted to say I love your pics. Its like a maltese dream vacay story book :-)
maltese manica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:27 AM   #35 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leila'sMommy View Post
What a lucky little girl to be able to go on such a nice vacation!! I really enjoyed looking at your pictures! I've never seen so many umbrellas on a beach though. At our beaches in South Carolina, you see a good bit on certain beaches, but there's a lot of space without them and everyone can see the ocean, no matter where they sit. Still, I'd love to go on that same vacation one day. I would want to stay at that hotel also so Leila could go too and it looks like a nice place. Thank you for sharing!
Thanks for your lovely words, Pam! I know what you mean about the beaches with all the umbrellas on it. Well, lots of beach villages have them in the summer season. I don't like it in the main season if it's too overcrowded and you can't move...!
Hope you and Leila can go one day to enjoy a few relaxing days at a wonderful place!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maltese manica View Post
Hi there,

Just wanted to say I love your pics. Its like a maltese dream vacay story book :-)
Thank you so much, Janene! It's definately a maltese dream to be accepted like a human baby!!! We love taking her with us - only then our vacation is complete!

Old 11-30-2012, 01:49 AM   #36 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Name: Katkoota
Dog's Name: Snowy & Crystal
Send a message via Yahoo to Katkoota

These are some super fun photos, Alexandra thank u for taking us along through the pictures!

Snowy & Crystal R in Youtube. Click here for their videos
Skittles & Thalj the lovebirds
the family's pink boy, Dante.
Katkoota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 04:59 AM   #37 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katkoota View Post
These are some super fun photos, Alexandra thank u for taking us along through the pictures!
So glad you liked watching them, Kat! Hugs

Old 11-30-2012, 09:55 AM   #38 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Suzi
Dog's Name: Cody-Maltese, Mandy-Bichon mix, Josey-Shih Tzu

My sista from another mista! There you are, Alexandra! Sorry I'm grave digging, but, finally getting back over to SM to check out Ullana's lovely vacation photos. You look gorgeous, Alexandra!!! Love the photo of you and hubby, you two are such a beautiful couple....inside and out! What a fabulous trip and hotel, you are just like hubby and myself and prefer to travel during low peak season to the beach, also.

I never go to Laguna Beach during the summer, as, dogs aren't allowed during the day. It's also just too busy and not as much fun for our furbabies. I haven't told you, but, planning to go to Laguna Beach next month. It will be very quiet on the beach and dogs are allowed at all times. So, it's quite fun to walk and meet other doggy owners, too. I usually join up with the local "coffee club" on the beach with the other furbaby walkers. Are there many other dogs on the beach when you visit? I like to see lots of other furbabies when I travel, makes my day. Also, getting a restaurant table outdoors is much easier off season vs. peak.

I looooved Ullana in her froggy boat! How cute!!! I'm sure you two were the prettiest girls on the beach! Is she a water baby? Does she like the ocean? Ullana looks so cute in her stroller. I bet she enjoys riding in it and getting lots of attention. What a gorgeous area to visit, thanks so much for sharing, Alexandra! Wish we lived closer, so, we could visit the beach together! All my love to you.
Old 12-01-2012, 11:40 AM   #39 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzimalteselover View Post
My sista from another mista! There you are, Alexandra! Sorry I'm grave digging, but, finally getting back over to SM to check out Ullana's lovely vacation photos. You look gorgeous, Alexandra!!! Love the photo of you and hubby, you two are such a beautiful couple....inside and out! What a fabulous trip and hotel, you are just like hubby and myself and prefer to travel during low peak season to the beach, also.

I never go to Laguna Beach during the summer, as, dogs aren't allowed during the day. It's also just too busy and not as much fun for our furbabies. I haven't told you, but, planning to go to Laguna Beach next month. It will be very quiet on the beach and dogs are allowed at all times. So, it's quite fun to walk and meet other doggy owners, too. I usually join up with the local "coffee club" on the beach with the other furbaby walkers. Are there many other dogs on the beach when you visit? I like to see lots of other furbabies when I travel, makes my day. Also, getting a restaurant table outdoors is much easier off season vs. peak.

I looooved Ullana in her froggy boat! How cute!!! I'm sure you two were the prettiest girls on the beach! Is she a water baby? Does she like the ocean? Ullana looks so cute in her stroller. I bet she enjoys riding in it and getting lots of attention. What a gorgeous area to visit, thanks so much for sharing, Alexandra! Wish we lived closer, so, we could visit the beach together! All my love to you.
Thanks for checking in and watching my vacation pics, dear Suzi! We really spent a fabulous time there.
There're a few small dogs around on the beach but not too much. We bought the small rubber froggy for her because she isn't a 'water baby'. She hates getting wet paws and so we decided to get an own boat for her to be with us while bathing!
Hope you'll have a wonderful and relaxing time in Laguna Beach next month! Will you take all your babies with you?
Please take lots of pics from there! Can't wait to see them! Xoxo

Sponsored Links
Advertisement