What a difference a week makes! Random picture time! - Page 4 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2012, 01:01 PM   #31 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Shelly
Dog's Name: Rocky Muffin and Prince Tucker Bean

I love Obi he is soooo adorable!

Old 11-30-2012, 01:56 PM   #32 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Marisa
Dog's Name: Obi (Bellarata's You Better Believe It) & Owen (Aria Maltese)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynzodolly View Post
What a stunning baby you have what a gorgeous little man x x
Thanks, Lyndsy! He IS my little man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eiksaa View Post
OMG can I just eat him now? He's so cute. SO CUTE!! I don't see anything wrong with his haircut at all. He looks PERFECT!
LOL~ he will give you many kisses if you try to eat him up! Thank you Give gustave a kissy from me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratelover View Post
Cute. He looks so precious here. I love the ones with him in his little sweater.
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furbabies mom View Post
I think Obi looks perfect too! Your pics are always so great!!! Obi is such a cute little guy, and his personality always shines through in his photos. I agree... "There's No Place Like Home!!"
Thanks, Debbie! I absolutely think there is no place like home!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylie View Post
Obi looks gorgeous! Nobody could guess that there was even a grooming glitch, let alone a grooming "disaster."

The gifts look beautiful, but Obi will certainly receive wonderful gifts too,...even if they aren't wrapped so nicely that you don't want to open them.
Thank you, Sylvia That's how I felt when you cut MiMi's hair- I think she looked beautiful as ever. I'm so glad the hair is growing back so I can even some parts out soon Obi is very excited about ANY gifts he gets, he could care less about the wrapping!
hoaloha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 01:59 PM   #33 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaratamaltese View Post
Way too stinking cute!!! I actually think he looks really good this short - and it is soo much easier for you!

Yes, Obi cannot help being a free-stacking fool like his daddy, Andrew (Mr. Fabulous) Andrew has been known to strike a pose anywhere, it's what happens when you are fabulous.

It is amazing how Obi looks like a complete combo of his mom and dad!

Thank thanksgiving pose is hilarious!!!!!
Andrew is THE Mr. Fabulous!!! lol- love that tongue lick while stacking! I agree- Obi is such a combo! He definitely got many of Andrew's traits- I think of him when Obi does the spin-spins
Old 11-30-2012, 02:04 PM   #34 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysugarbears View Post
Obi is just the cutest little man, i just want to snuggle him! His haircut looks great, it's hard to believe that there was a grooming disaster. I have a Kelly that's a free stacking fool, that girl strikes a pose quite a bit.
Obi says he'll snuggle with Auntie Debbie anytime Kelly is just a natural model and she knows it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilb View Post
I just cracked up at the post Thanksgiving pics~~~hilarious!Obi's hair looks great and you do a great job with him...he is darling..and I love to see him stack himself..he is a sweet little guy..thanks for the pics and great job on the gifts!!!
Thanks, April I was laughing so hard when Obi fell asleep like that, I almost couldn't take a good picture!!! I'm glad all of you like Obi's hair- I think I was just traumatized by all the mats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooeysmom View Post
Aww, I needed an Obi fix!!! He looks absolutely adorable, Marisa. I love him in his sweaters, and the T-giving photo had me laughing out loud. Oh, what joy these guys bring to our lives
Thanks, Elisabeth! You're so right, our little pups just know how to light up our lives

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary-anderson View Post
I'm looking at Obi saying what bad haircut, he is adorable. Then when I read that Andrew is his Daddy. No wonder he is so handsome.��
Awww, thank you! I agree- Andrew is so handsome! He has a very distinct look and is such a sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibu View Post
Obi looks adorable and his haircut doesn't look bad at all. With a cute little face like that, anything looks great!
Thank you, Cory! I am so glad I worked out a lot of the mats to prevent him from being a pink maltese! LOL!
Old 11-30-2012, 02:21 PM   #35 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
What grooming disaster? He looks great! And the Thanksgiving picture is hilarious!

Missed you two, you got lots of picture posting time to make up for!
Thanks, Laura! We missed you too! I have so many pics to go through from the trip still too! give D & J a double-hug from me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieB View Post
Dear Santa,

I would like to wake up Christmas morning and find Obi in my stocking!

Love,
Auntie C

P.S. I have been a good girl this year

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
LOL! Santa says he's checking his list, checking it twice.... I would have to take Steve as ransom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maltese manica View Post
thanks for sharing your baby's cute pics!
thanks, Janene!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuggle's Mom View Post
I would never have guessed that there was a grooming problem since little Obie looks fantastic and you did a great job. Loved the pictures and he looks so cute in his little sweater. Thanks for sharing!!
Thanks a bunch! I do like that I can put him in clothes without the worry of mats/tangles now

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvsmalts View Post
Obi is so cute in his snowman sweater, luv him.
Obi says, thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbody View Post
Marisa - you OBVIOUSLY don't know what a bad haircut looks like. Obi looks gorgeous and if I didn't know about your trip return I would never know that Obi had any matting problems or hair shaving. Love him in that sweater, with the Christmas presents for his SS and oh, that last photo.
LOL! I was traumatized by all the mats I came back to!!! I really worked to salvage it so I appreciate the support Obi sends you a big kiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacie's Mom View Post
Marisa -- I swear -- hair, no hair, clothes, no clothes -- there's nothing you could do where Obi wouldn't be absolutely ADORABLE. I love his shorter "do".

Awhh -- look at all those SS presents. I know that his buddy is going to be very happy.

Obi -- you look so cute in your sweaters.
Obi says thank you, Auntie Lynn. He is excited for his SS buddy to open all the pressies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey&Me View Post
Marisa!!! BAD haircut!? Obi looks ADORABLE and I have to say, this is actually my favorite cut on him. It truly looks really great on him. Love him in his sweaters...oh so cute!
LOL! Thanks so much, Nida! I am really tempted to keep him shorter like this because the grooming is SO MUCH easier! and the clothes are easier to wear hope you and cutie Bailey are doing well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLR View Post
Obi you are one handsome boy!!! Just love him so much and that thanksgiving pic is priceless!!!
Thanks, Tracey!!! That pretty much summed up Obi's first thanksgiving with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orla View Post
Marisa, he looks great!! I love his winter sweater. He is such a handsome little guy
Thank you, Orla! Give Milo a hug from me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaratamaltese View Post
I should show you what Emma looks like right now. She looks like a choppy puffy beast because we're letting her coat grow out again. It's not a good look, believe me :P
hahah! Release the beast photos! It's so exciting that Emma is pregnant- I hope everything goes perfectly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace'sMom View Post
Obi... You ARE Fabulous
I won't let it get to his head!!! thanks, T!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katkoota View Post
Obi is soooooooo cute
I loved looking at his updated pictures and he looks super adorable
Thank you, Kat! We've missed you and your crew! Obi sends you a big hug!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetMalteseAngels View Post
oh my~~~~ Obi is way too cute!!!!! I would agree with everyone that you do not know what bad hair cut looks like cause he looks as adorable as ever!
Thank you!!! LOL- trust me...it was worse when I first cut it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss View Post
He is Mr. Handsome & his coat doesn't look like an umbrealla---it is perfect! Kisses.
Obi says, thank you Auntie Sandi. Please give Lisi and Kitzel kissies. We are thinking and praying for you guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaeco510 View Post
Obi is so cute!!! I don't think that is a bad hair cut at all!He is just so fluffy and adorable, I could just eat him up!
Thank you! Don't you just love our little fluff monsters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellbeme View Post
I love Obi he is soooo adorable!
Thanks, Shelly Obi says he loves you too!
Old 11-30-2012, 02:21 PM   #36 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Lindsay
Dog's Name: Opey (Maltese) & Loco (Basset Hound)

There's that beautiful face I love seeing!! You are so adorable Obi and your hair looks gorgeous as always!! I miss seeing you so much!! I just haven't had much energy to get online lately. But you definitely make me feel better!! That SS buddy sure is a lucky puppy!! You did a fabulous wrapping job Obi!!

Follow the Barking Corner blog:
www.barkingcorner.com

Or on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/BarkingCorner
lmillette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 02:23 PM   #37 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmillette View Post
There's that beautiful face I love seeing!! You are so adorable Obi and your hair looks gorgeous as always!! I miss seeing you so much!! I just haven't had much energy to get online lately. But you definitely make me feel better!! That SS buddy sure is a lucky puppy!! You did a fabulous wrapping job Obi!!
Lindsay! we miss you too wish we lived closer so we could visit you and Opey and Loco in person! I hope you're feeling well with little boy Millette brewing many hugs to you, my friend!
Old 11-30-2012, 02:30 PM   #38 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Lindsay
Dog's Name: Opey (Maltese) & Loco (Basset Hound)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoaloha View Post
Lindsay! we miss you too wish we lived closer so we could visit you and Opey and Loco in person! I hope you're feeling well with little boy Millette brewing many hugs to you, my friend!
Thanks Marisa!! I wish we lived closer too!! I'm feeling good and little Hudson is brewing nicely!! All my energy is expended from working andcommuting though so it seems like I don't make it online very much. Plus I've been so swamped at work too so I can hardly check in while I'm at work. Hugs to you and sweetheart Obi!!

Follow the Barking Corner blog:
www.barkingcorner.com

Or on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/BarkingCorner
lmillette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:40 PM   #39 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Pat
Dog's Name: Sassy
Send a message via Yahoo to sassy's mommy

Obi always looks so well cared for. Love his photos!
Old 12-01-2012, 12:28 AM   #40 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Marie
Dog's Name: Snowball

Obi is simply adorable! I think he looks wonderful.

Marisa, I LOVE looking at the videos of Obi! He is sooo cute and smart doing all of his many tricks. And, the bloopers are cute, too!

Thank you for sharing all of the fabulous pictures and videos of Obi. They always make me smile!