Hey!!! So let's see your Christmas tree - or holiday decorations!! - Page 6 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2012, 09:09 PM   #51 (permalink)

Dog's Name: Sir Henry Von Barkingsworth III

Mallen600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2012, 09:10 PM   #52 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Celeta
Dog's Name: Steve (a rescue)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The A Team View Post
Christmas this year is quite different that we're used to. But I did put a tree up
Attachment 105462

I'm probably gonna do more outside, but I did put a string of solar lights out....
Attachment 105463

The house and yard may not be ready for Christmas, but the spirit is in my heart just the same. A neighbor down the street will be hosting our annual neighborhood Christmas party this year!!!!!! Their house is higher and didn't get any water damage. Life is good!!!
Pat, I think the lights on your trash pile is quite lovely! Very festive!!
StevieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:55 PM   #53 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Michelle Robison
Dog's Name: Amber, Emily,Lil Bit, Rylee, Sasha and a cat named Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallen600 View Post

I love this shot from a fluff's prospective!

Mommy my bows are too tight...
When bad grooming happens to good Malts...

Jewellery, Doggie Goodies, Handmade tiles,cool flying pictures

http://www.picturetrail.com/michellerobison

Vote for Southern Comfort Maltese Rescue , Chattanooga, TN

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...hallenge.faces
michellerobison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:08 PM   #54 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Our tree from last year, we usually decorate it the same each year. We put lots of doggie ornaments on the tree. Not sure if we're putting it up this year since I brought in a bunch of petunias, impatients and vinca from outside , in big pots in the living room and kitchen....so I could have flowers all year round... Also have a jade tree that really grew this year... so not sure if I even have room... I'll have to work on Al....

And a kitty ornament for Harry

One for the koi fish

We do the family room fireplace and hang bulbs from the ceiling

Last edited by michellerobison; 12-03-2012 at 11:13 PM.
Old 12-03-2012, 11:14 PM   #55 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Lynne
Dog's Name: Angel, Annie, Speckles
Send a message via AIM to angel's mom Send a message via Yahoo to angel's mom

Beautiful trees and decorations. I love them all. I just can't quite get there this year. DIL decorated outside. It sure looks pretty. I just fail to see the purpose of decorating the inside. Kids are all busy doing their own thing. Realized this year how family structures change. The traditions I had are over. The kids all have their own family and their own traditions. There's always a good movie out on Christmas. At least I won't have the hassle of putting up all the decorations.

angel's mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:59 PM   #56 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Cory
Dog's Name: Bibu and Kissy
Send a message via Skype™ to Bibu

Here are some pictures of our simple little decorations. We live in an apartment with little space, hence the tiny tree. I made the tree skirt myself (don't know how well you can see it) and to make the tree stand higher I gift wrapped a box and set the tree on top. I still think its cute though. It is the first year I put up a nativity and I love it! If you notice baby Jesus is not there yet and its because my DH wanted us to follow the Italian tradition which is to bring baby Jesus out Christmas Eve. I thought it was a really thoughtful and meaningful tradition so we've incorporated that into our little family.
Attached Thumbnails
Hey!!!  So let's see your Christmas tree - or holiday decorations!!-dsc05698.jpg   Hey!!!  So let's see your Christmas tree - or holiday decorations!!-dsc05703.jpg  
Old 12-04-2012, 12:03 AM   #57 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Cory
Dog's Name: Bibu and Kissy
Send a message via Skype™ to Bibu

Here is a better picture of the tree skirt and the three cute little caroling mice.
Attached Thumbnails
Hey!!!  So let's see your Christmas tree - or holiday decorations!!-dsc05709.jpg  
Old 12-04-2012, 12:13 AM   #58 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

It's just us two and five fluffs so we don't always put up the tree. We put it in the livingroom but you really don't see it. I 'd rather it be in the family room since that's where we hang out....and you can see it...

I looked and the piccies are from two years ago. We didn't put up the tree last year, just the fireplace decorations and big bulbs in the family room since Al was in a major depression with his brother having passed away the year before but it really hit him last year...

My father pulling his usual "crap" kinda killed our holidays...he ended up spending his holiday at home watching football since his boyfriend had other plans...

Al's son is coming home for Christmas , this year, so I'd like to decorate...
Pulling out the big bulbs tonight and looking for the lighted garland for the fireplace,funny how you think you'll remember when you put all those big boxes marked "X_MAS" on them....

....I just love the coloured lights and the bulbs....
One year we had a small tree in the bedroom,but we donated it when we thought we were moving.....

Holidays are weird for us now, we've lost so many relatives, mom is in a rest home and doesn't know us,but we still make a big deal over opening presents with her... and the only others we buy for are Jason and the fluffs and we donate goodies I pick up through the year to shelters...

We're not on anyone's lists but it's fun to watch the fluffs open prezzies...it's why we look forward to Secret Santa, we can connect with new friends and fluffs which brightens up our holidays...

Old 12-04-2012, 01:17 AM   #59 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Lyndsy
Dog's Name: Albert

Michelle your ornaments are adorable !! I love the Maltese ones and I'm sorry you seem to have had a hard time of it lately hugs ..

Cory the carolling mice are so sweet !!!! I want them x
Lynzodolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 05:24 PM   #60 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Gigi
Dog's Name: Lily, Audrey & Storm(y)

I don't know what is wrong with me this year. I'm usually a Christmas decorations maniac. I would always stalk the the after Christmas sales for more and more lights/decorations. Last year, we spent Christmas in Scotland, it was wonderful. So I thought I would be really crazy this year since I "missed" a year, but I just can't get into the mood. I don't want to turn into all those scrooges I used to make fun of. Christmas music didn't do the trick, maybe I need to see some Christmas movies. Oh well, at least we did put the pup's Christmas tree up. I love real trees and I like this little new tradition because it goes in the Master bedroom so we get to enjoy it more than the big one that usually goes in the Living Room with the cathedral ceilings. We did buy the big tree and the Living Room smells heavenly, just haven't decorated it yet. Oh well. I keep hoping something will just "turn on". About 5 minutes after finishing the pup's Christmas tree, Lily promptly chewed one of the bills of the cardinals, sigh. Not a great pic but I hope you get the idea. The theme is silver and red.
Attached Thumbnails
Hey!!!  So let's see your Christmas tree - or holiday decorations!!-12puptree.jpg  

THREE RESCUED ANGELS
gopotsgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement