Bounce's first visit with Santa - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2012, 10:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Linda
Dog's Name: Bonnie Marie, my angel 04/11/01-06/17/12 and little Bounce, 03/17/12 - St. Patrick's Baby!
Default Bounce's first visit with Santa

First, allow me to apologize to my friends. I'm not one who is comfortable discussing personal matters online but I've been experiencing some turbulent times, which is why I've been away from SM and FB for the most part. I"m sure I've missed some marker issues and I feel very badly about that. This has just been a roller coaster time for me and it's hard to 'put on a happy face'. Don't mean to be mysterious, let me just say that I have no health issues, thank goodness.

On the bright side, of course, is my little girl, Bounce! She's so funny. She wakes me up every morning by jumping on my chest and licking me to death. This is her way of telling me it's time for breakfast. She's almost 100% pad trained - again I did it in an unconventional way, but it worked for us.

Today, I took her to see Santa. This is the same Santa who saw Bonnie every year. He came over to greet her and I told him that Bonnie left us and that this was Bounce. He gave me a big hug and said he was very sorry about Bonnie. Then he focused all his attention on Bounce, chatting with her and petting her. She wasn't so sure about him at first, but I think she warmed to him.

So, here are this year's first pictures of Bounce with the wonderful Santa at Bloomingdale's! Happy Holidays to all!
Attached Thumbnails
Bounce's first visit with Santa-2012-cropped.jpg   Bounce's first visit with Santa-santa-bounce-2012-001.jpg  

Bounce, you're the joy and sparkle in my life (with the heart shaped tongue).
Bonnie, you're my sweet girl who will never be forgotten or replaced.
Bonnie's Mommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2012, 10:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Michelle Robison
Dog's Name: Amber, Emily,Lil Bit, Rylee, Sasha and a cat named Harry

Glad to see you posting and smiling. I know it's been such a hard year... We all love you and we're here for you! Hugs!

Mommy my bows are too tight...
When bad grooming happens to good Malts...

Jewellery, Doggie Goodies, Handmade tiles,cool flying pictures

http://www.picturetrail.com/michellerobison

Vote for Southern Comfort Maltese Rescue , Chattanooga, TN

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...hallenge.faces
michellerobison is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Susan
Dog's Name: Tyler

Linda - love both shots of Bounce and Santa. You look fabulous in the one you're in. Sorry things are so rough. Hoping the new year will bring more joy. Of course Bounce is always there to make you smile.

Snowbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Dog's Name: Bonnie Marie, my angel 04/11/01-06/17/12 and little Bounce, 03/17/12 - St. Patrick's Baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by michellerobison View Post
Glad to see you posting and smiling. I know it's been such a hard year... We all love you and we're here for you! Hugs!
Thanks, Michelle. Holidays always seem to bring out the worst of the worst, lol. The good cheer sometimes is too much to take...maybe my attitude will change by then. Really hope so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbody View Post
Linda - love both shots of Bounce and Santa. You look fabulous in the one you're in. Sorry things are so rough. Hoping the new year will bring more joy. Of course Bounce is always there to make you smile.
The pictures are nice, aren't they, Sue? If you take Tyler to Bloomie's, make sure you go during the week, the good Santa is there then. Not to say anything against the weekend Santa, but we've always gone during the week, and this Santa is awesome. He was really very touched when he heard about Bonnie. You know how Santas, Easter Bunnies, Mickey Mouse, they all have their shtick and pretty much stick to it. He went out of character and really felt bad and offered sympathy.

Old 12-11-2012, 11:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Stacy
Dog's Name: Lucy, Lois, Cookie and Steve
Send a message via Yahoo to bellaratamaltese

Oh I didn't know you were having such a hard time, I'm so sorry to hear that!!

Love the pictures! Great pic of you both - Bounce looks a little unsure but I'm sure she got over it quickly!

bellaratamaltese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:07 AM   #6 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Marie
Dog's Name: Snowball

Linda, the picture of you and Bounce with Santa is perfect. Bounce looks adorable and you look as pretty as ever.

I also love the picture of Bounce and Santa together ... she looks so cute and adorable. And, Santa looks so warm hearted in both of the pictures.

I am so sorry you are going through a rough time. I've have always admired you for being such a strong woman. I know how calm you stayed for darling Bonnie ... even though your heart was breaking. I hope you know though that it is okay to cry when we are hurting so bad.

As 2013 draws near ... I wish you all the happiness in the world, Linda. I hope 2013 brings you many joyful moments.

I love you, Linda. And, I love that Bounce can make you smile every day ... even when you might not feel like smiling. Sending you warm hugs and love ...
Old 12-12-2012, 12:26 AM   #7 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Michelle Robison
Dog's Name: Amber, Emily,Lil Bit, Rylee, Sasha and a cat named Harry

It's hard going through a first Christmas without your fluff. I hope Bounce will bring you back... Bonnie is watching from heaven and wishing mommy to be happy.

Mommy my bows are too tight...
When bad grooming happens to good Malts...

Jewellery, Doggie Goodies, Handmade tiles,cool flying pictures

http://www.picturetrail.com/michellerobison

Vote for Southern Comfort Maltese Rescue , Chattanooga, TN

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...hallenge.faces
michellerobison is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:27 AM   #8 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaratamaltese View Post
Oh I didn't know you were having such a hard time, I'm so sorry to hear that!!

Love the pictures! Great pic of you both - Bounce looks a little unsure but I'm sure she got over it quickly!
Bounce helps me get through the tough times, Stacy! She sure is a little love! Yes, she was a little unsure. I think she was confused - who is that person with all the white hair? Is that my mom???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball Pie's Mommi View Post
Linda, the picture of you and Bounce with Santa is perfect. Bounce looks adorable and you look as pretty as ever.

I also love the picture of Bounce and Santa together ... she looks so cute and adorable. And, Santa looks so warm hearted in both of the pictures.

I am so sorry you are going through a rough time. I've have always admired you for being such a strong woman. I know how calm you stayed for darling Bonnie ... even though your heart was breaking. I hope you know though that it is okay to cry when we are hurting so bad.

As 2013 draws near ... I wish you all the happiness in the world, Linda. I hope 2013 brings you many joyful moments.

I love you, Linda. And, I love that Bounce can make you smile every day ... even when you might not feel like smiling. Sending you warm hugs and love ...
Thanks, Marie. I love you, too. Yes, Bounce does make me smile. And right now, she's telling me it's time to go to bed, since I have to be up at 7:15 tomorrow...

Old 12-12-2012, 12:30 AM   #9 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by michellerobison View Post
It's hard going through a first Christmas without your fluff. I hope Bounce will bring you back... Bonnie is watching from heaven and wishing mommy to be happy.
Thanks, Michelle.

Old 12-12-2012, 03:24 AM   #10 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Marisa
Dog's Name: Obi (Bellarata's You Better Believe It) & Owen (Aria Maltese)

Linda, I hope that things will brighten up day by day. No need to apologize for anything! Bounce looks like she is surely a joy . She just gets cuter and cuter!!! I can see Emma in her . Obi also likes giving morning kisses- gotta love it. ::many hugs to you both::
hoaloha is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement