Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Merry Christmas

3K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  TLR 
#1 ·
The girls and I have been MIA for awhile. I know I've missed a lot and may never get caught up! :blink:

We wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and the best New Year ever!

See less See more
#4 ·
Oh, Jane your little girls are just too beautiful for words. You take such gorgeous pictures. I wish you would spoil us more often, but I am grateful for what we get.:blush: I can be on :cloud9:for at least an hour now. Thank you...oh and Merry Christmas :chili:

#9 ·
Thanks everyone! :wub:

I'm going to do so much better after the holidays. I need to catch up with everything. I know I've missed a lot! This has been a bad year but I have big hopes that the New Year will be much better. That's the same wish I have for everyone along with a happy, safe and Merry Christmas :wub:

Hugs from me and my girls :wub:

#12 ·
Dearest Jane ... I wish you, Zoey, Tess, and Emy the best Christmas ever.

You are such a wonderful and understanding friend. Thank you for the beautiful card and lovely note. As always, the card goes on the fridge after Christmas. The card and picture of your girls is stunningly gorgeous.

I, too, have not been on SM as much as I would like ... so, I understand. I pray the New Year is better for you ... I know this year has not been easy for you at all.

Much love and many hugs for you and your beautiful girls. Merry Christmas.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.