Yesterday was my Gotcha Day - and Gustave check me out! - Page 3 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2013, 12:13 PM   #21 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Celeta
Dog's Name: Steve (a rescue)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eiksaa View Post
Aww, so cute! Happy Gotcha day, cutie pie. You look amazing.

Gustave is a totally frou frou dog. He won't even step out if its a little chilly. I'm sure he would lose a wrestling match (if he ever was brave enough to step into the arena).

Jan 13th is also my mom's birthday (Gustave's grandma).

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
Happy Birthday to Goosey's Grammie! Steve can get any dog to play with him. He and Goose could start a gang and they would OWN the dog park!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furbabies mom View Post
Happy Gotcha Day Steve, you handsome boy !! You're kind of famous here on SM' Everyone knows and loves Steve!! My four would love to have your autograph!!!
Now Deb, I've told you you're going to give Steve the big head! It must be the cool name that makes him so memorable! He'll work on his signature and you'll be the first one to receive and autographed photo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveLucy View Post
Happy Gotcha Day to Steve. I didn't realize we got our dogs THAT close together. Lucy's one-year gotcha day is January 17th.
Also--I can't believe how different Steve looks with his haircut. I remember him more with the mini-sheepdog look. He's adorable both ways. Also, it sounds like, from other posts you've made, that he has conquered his leash reactivity towards other dogs? Wish I could say the same for Lucy, but she is improving. As long as it's not a really big dog. Or a hound of any type. Or a pug. Oh, shoot--she still has issues. But she LOVES almost every Yorkie she meets...
He's doing better but has not conquered it by any stretch. I think I'm just over it and don't get embarrassed anymore! I'm sure we'll go back to the sheepdog look someday. Steve has become a metrosexual style chameleon and he likes to change up his look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylie View Post
Happy gotcha day tough guy

Don't let your mom make light of your hard times, a dude can learn a lot from even an hour in prison.

Celeta, I love the picture you give us of Steve. You are so funny.
So true! The joint definitely taught him a few things. He's such a good boy. We have to be funny since he's a little rough around the edges in the looks department! We won't get anywhere on looks alone! I'm still waiting for his hair to grow out straight and silky, I just know it's coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoaloha View Post
Happy Gotcha Day, Steve and Celeta!!! Steve has more street cred in his left paw than obi has in his whole body, but I know they would wrestle like brothas from anotha motha! Obi's gotcha day is next week too. It's amazing how these fluffy dogs can bring so much joy and laughter into our lives! Here's to many more awesome years together :-). Obi says he wuvs you, auntie celeta
You know I wuvs me some Obi! These boys would have a blast together, Fo Shizzle! Sounds like several of us had the same idea in January last year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
Happy Gotcha Day Steeeeeve!!! You is one bada$$ MoFo, at least you are when you are in that tough guy shirt...we know you usually hang out in mixing bowls for real though...
You got that right! I need a t-shirt with that on it. But Steve would like you to keep the bowl thing on the down low, he's still embarrassed about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggieh View Post
Happy Gotcha Day, Steve! Tessa says she loves the "tough guy" kind, based on her own bad girl time on the streets!
They would be a match made in heaven. She needs a pink satin jacket and she can join the gang.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbody View Post
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY, STEVEOne year ago you changed your mom's life forever for the better and she changed yours. And we all adore the two of you here on SM. Have a great G-Day
No doubt! We adore all of you too! I am now 100% a head over heels maltese/white fluffy dog fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dntdelay View Post
Happy Gotcha Day Steve!!! Jasmine has a crush on the bada$$
Oh, Jazzy - we need to get you a pink satin jacket too!

StevieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2013, 12:15 PM   #22 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Anna
Dog's Name: Gucci

I may sound stupid asking, but what is a "gotcha day"????
Old 01-15-2013, 12:37 PM   #23 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Celeta
Dog's Name: Steve (a rescue)

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianna82 View Post
I may sound stupid asking, but what is a "gotcha day"????
The day I adopted him (Got him) from the rescue! We don't know his actual birthday so we celebrate Gotcha Day. Some people celebrate birthday, and some people celebrate BOTH!

StevieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:46 PM   #24 (permalink)

Name: Jojo
Dog's Name: Daisy & Cupcake

He looks so cute!
Happy happy!
Old 01-16-2013, 01:19 AM   #25 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Christie
Dog's Name: Tiffany

Happy Gotcha Day, Steve!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieB View Post
Gustave definitely has us in the looks department, but Steve thinks he's got street cred since he spent some time in the pokey. I reminded him he was incarcerated for less than a day, but he still thinks he's a total bada$$.
That's too funny! I adopted my dog and say the same thing about her. When people make fun of Tiffany for being small and foo-foo, I remind them that she's tough after doing hard time in the slammer!