Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

An unsuspecting Obi gets a haircut **pics**

2K views 41 replies 36 participants last post by  Curious_Ein 
#1 · (Edited)
There once was a pup who liked to snooze on his back all relaxed...

Little did he know that his hair was getting quite fluffy...

So, his mommy scoops him up, gives him a bath, and cuts his hair.

Then, his daddy makes fun of his ears for making him look too "Shakespeare looking" (whatever that means?!). So, mommy cut his ears a tad shorter the next day. VOILA! the final look :)

The ear-length does make the subtle difference. I was trying to see what it would look like longer...but I'll keep them short for now ;) His hair is definitely growing quickly and I think I'll keep him this length or shorter for awhile. It's the "happy" length- easy to groom still, but not too short.

Hope you all enjoyed our little story :wub2:

See less See more
#31 ·
:eek2_gelb2::LOL::LOL: OMG Pam, I think I peed my pants when I looked at that image of Shakespeare. :HistericalSmiley: Yeah, I don't see any resemblance although I could see Obi saying, "To pee, or not to pee...that is the question." :w00t::smrofl:

Marisa - Obi is such a cute little fluff boy. I think even if Edward Scissorhands got to him he'd still look adorable. Love him. :wub::wub:

#42 ·
:wub: I just saw this post!! I saved all of Obi's photos so I can reference it back when I cut Ein's hair(hmm... maybe in 2-3months.. he is a little choppy and very short). I LOOOVEE Obi's look without the topknot. my DH does NOT like topknot on Ein, and I do agree in a way that it does hinder us from petting his head. I ordered bunch of grooming accesories, and I'd say only thing I am missing now is the little table. Do you use leash on Obi when you groom him? what kind of shears do you use for the body? or do you use clippers?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.