Ein's little sister update~ - Page 4 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2013, 10:31 AM   #31 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Celeta
Dog's Name: Steve (a rescue)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoaloha View Post
I buy stuff from Fab.com too! I might have to jump on this price. Aastha, I feel like we are so on the same page Other sites I like are LeLePets.com and Dog-Milk.com
OMG, you and Aastha have turned me on to some good stuff. I came very close to buying the egg, but they only have the small size and I think it would be tight squeeze for my big 'un. Plus I'm wanting to buy a new light fixture, so I'll just put the money I "saved" (aka didn't spend) in the kitty!

Quote:
Celeta, does Steve have an ultra-stylish crate cover that is sewn by you? I SO wish I lived near you... I'd have you sew everything for my home!
No, he doesn't! He sleeps in a basic plastic crate, very cave like, and it stays in my room. He has a stylish bed in the family room though. When I used the wire crate he had a super stylish crate pad, but we don't use the crate anymore.

Maybe you'll be hiring me to make some super hip and trendy baby bedding in the not so distant future... That can ship you know!

StevieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2013, 11:04 AM   #32 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Gabby
Dog's Name: Sagirah, Brito, Brisa and Khadijah. All malteses
Default Ein's little sister update~

Candice: why do you keep apologizing for having bought your pup and other items overseas ? (Im NOT putting the pup in the same category as the other stuff). Thats a very personal desition, and if you feel comfortable that way, well its up to you I guess. Or there's something against in buying things from Korea? Im asking cause Im not from USA, so maybe americans in general have something against it?? (honest question)

i think you pup is lovely, very beautiful and sooo tiny. Looking at her pics makes me wanna hold her, she must be so soft... Aaaahhh, love puppies.

Congrats on your new adition!! Shes adorable.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Old 01-31-2013, 11:20 AM   #33 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Forgot one thing: could you please help me in finding that egg bed on ebay china?? Yes, I buy most of my fluffs things on ebay, and they come mostly from Korea, they are the only ones willing to ship to my country. USA sellers and USA online stores dont, and I dont know why: never had a problem with shippment.

THANKS!!

Old 01-31-2013, 11:32 AM   #34 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Hope
Dog's Name: Bella

Candice - your baby is precious, as is Ein! Bummer that you are not feeling well...Bella and I are sending you good wishes for a speedy recovery! I love the egg bed...totally cool. I am tempted to get one too! I have no comment on purchases from overseas. I buy all my skin care directly from Japan and have it shipped. As well, I have a box of Japanese goodies sent to me every couple months. I have no shame. I need my stuff. LOL.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:02 PM   #35 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: sandi
Dog's Name: Kitzel & Liesl

[QUOTE=Gabby;2188610]Candice: why do you keep apologizing for having bought your pup and other items overseas ? (Im NOT putting the pup in the same category as the other stuff). Thats a very personal desition, and if you feel comfortable that way, well its up to you I guess. Or there's something against in buying things from Korea? Im asking cause Im not from USA, so maybe americans in general have something against it?? (honest question)

i think you pup is lovely, very beautiful and sooo tiny. Looking at her pics makes me wanna hold her, she must be so soft... Aaaahhh, love puppies.

Congrats on your new adition!! Shes adorable.

To answer your question:
I think the issue most people would have (can I really speak for "most" people?) would be the long flight in cargo for such a small puppy. Baby girl seems to have managed it well.
I fly that much long haul w/my two, but they are in the cabin with me.
part of their soul remains unawakened."
"Wag more Bark less"
edelweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:11 PM   #36 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Ooohh ok. Thanks for the replay. I thought the pup flew on the cabin, now it makes sense

Old 01-31-2013, 02:26 PM   #37 (permalink)

Name: Candice
Dog's Name: Einstein, aka Ein and Ami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylie View Post
...Bottom line is you have your precious baby girl,and all the aunties are celebrating your joy. Enjoy this sweet time. Nothing in life is more wonderful than bringing home a baby...enjoy every precious moment.
Little puppy is "passed out" in her egg bed, and would wake up when I pass by... but then go back to sleep!. hmm maybe it will take some time for her to get her to 'attach' to me lol
But... BUT Ein.... my dear Ein looks at me with that doe eyes at all times! I went into the kitchen, looked at puppy(she woke up briefly, and then went back to take a nap), but Ein was quietly sitting by my side. I gave him a pet on the head. He is such a wonderful dog! I certainly will be enjoying this "puppyhood" but interestingly, I found myself constantly going back to Ein to play, and to hang out! I realize how much I really do enjoy a wonderful dog he has grown into. I am very very lucky.

Quote:
Candice! I just LOVE little donglee ;-P she is a round, fluffy ball of cuteness! I am a sucker for a cutie-patootie face whether it's baby-doll or traditional or whatever it may be~ Hope you feel better soon- the flu is nasty this year! BTW, I don't think Ein is any less cute than lil round one.
Awww.. thank you so much! Dongle-ee is definately one of a kind. Weird how she 'squeaks' instead of 'whimper' when she is looking for a food or treat.. lol
I do love the fact that the puppy from certain breeder came already well hand-handled... she certainly was very used to being handled by human, and at times, seems to enjoy human than interacting with Ein. I also like how she doesn't mind being groomed!
also, its weird that I appreciate Ein even more for the kind of dog he is.. rather than loving him less(because I have a new puppy that is cuter), I, now, appreciate him. I think I did take him for granted in the past-before puppy showed up. I always thought there would be something better, that I can add to my dog pack(?)...... but awww... even if you did get a 2nd puppy, you will enjoy Obi even more than you ever did before!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverhaven View Post
She is totally adorable. Enjoying the pictures. I love her face
thank you..! your beautiful babies are eye candy! I wished I was more patient to have waited for available puppies from the breeder(angels..).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furbabies mom View Post
All I can say is CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! Ein is going to have so much fun with her, and you'll enjoy watching them play! Oh I love puppies!! Congratulations, she's beautiful, and so is Ein!!!!
lol thank you! new puppy isn't yet attached or grew fond of me yet.. so she sorta looks at me like I am the person that feeds her at this time. but I am going to try very hard to train her well, so she is well behaved, and also to grow to love me and Ein. I am definitely appreciating Ein ever more than before as I think I did take him for granted..he was a breeze in potty training, and also obedience training as well! new puppy still needs a while to go.. she is a bit young at 12wks at her size while Ein came to me at 15wks and 3.4lbs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonDog View Post
Candice, I could look at pix of this new baby and Ein all day long! You are very blessed to be owned by these fluffs!
thank you for taking the time to look at the photos! picture post section is the one I visit the most often and puppy-fever is definitely contagious...

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieB View Post
OMG, you and Aastha have turned me on to some good stuff. I came very close to buying the egg, but they only have the small size and I think it would be tight squeeze for my big 'un. Plus I'm wanting to buy a new light fixture, so I'll just put the money I "saved" (aka didn't spend) in the kitty!
No, he doesn't! He sleeps in a basic plastic crate, very cave like, and it stays in my room. He has a stylish bed in the family room though. When I used the wire crate he had a super stylish crate pad, but we don't use the crate anymore.
Maybe you'll be hiring me to make some super hip and trendy baby bedding in the not so distant future... That can ship you know!
didn't know you can sew too! i have a Brother sewing machine collecting a dust right now bc I bought it thinking I was going to make cute little pillows.. but I didn't know how to thread into the needle.. do you know how to make basic pillows? I might have to hand-sew because I dont know how to thread the needle LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabby View Post
Candice: why do you keep apologizing for having bought your pup and other items overseas ? (Im NOT putting the pup in the same category as the other stuff). Thats a very personal desition, and if you feel comfortable that way, well its up to you I guess. Or there's something against in buying things from Korea? Im asking cause Im not from USA, so maybe americans in general have something against it?? (honest question)
LOL you got me there... I think most people do feel that a young puppy, if one can help it, should be spared such a long journey in the Cargo to fulfill humans' selfish needs for a pup... I was dealing with the Pet specialty transportation company that safely preps and cares for the pet for safe journey to US.. also it was a direct flight, which might have been slightly easier, but nonetheless a long 12 hour flight journey from Korea! The breeder I was dealing with have adopted out many of her fluffies all over the world using this this transportation company without any mishap... so I do give them some merit. Also Korean Airlines are relatively animal friendly, as I've heard.

MOSTLY, I DO feel very very guilty buying a lot of items overseas. I grew up in a household where 'loyalty' was very important. Now that my families and I live here, and I also married american hubby, I do feel obligated to be loyal to american made items! my hubby is all about 100% american made kind of guy, and as for me.. I try and maybe 70% of the time I am! but the remaining 30% goes to my guilty pleasure things like buying cute things for my fluffs, and cosmetics(my shade is best matched in Korean cosmetics...), and skin care. Its weird, because in Korea, anything USA made is 'IT', and people will jump through hoops to get USA made items(esp the skincare products, etc) because it means good quality. lol I find it quite funny that it is a reverse situation. But maybe that people always want something that they can't have mentality? lol I don't know... for my Maltese babies, I have my wonderful Ein who wasn't from a reputable breeder. After Ein, I've always wanted baby doll faced fluff, and I sought after few here in US as well as overseas. Ones in US had long wait list(esp Angels), and the oversea breeder I was in contact with had a girl pup available in few week time and I just jumped on to it... but if Angels had one too, I prob jumped onto it the same~

about the Egg bed, is there some sort of shipping block to where you live? I can try to find and see if I can locate a Korean seller. I just checked with the ebay seller that I bought it from, and he also seems to be excluding the country that you are in! Only Korean seller on ebay that was selling the egg has the price a lot higher(ick) but the shipping is Free. so that might make up for it somewhat. If you want to check them out,
Ephata Cute Egg Pet House Bed for Dog Cat White | eBay

Quote:
Originally Posted by babycake7 View Post
Candice - your baby is precious, as is Ein! Bummer that you are not feeling well...Bella and I are sending you good wishes for a speedy recovery! I love the egg bed...totally cool. I am tempted to get one too! I have no comment on purchases from overseas. I buy all my skin care directly from Japan and have it shipped. As well, I have a box of Japanese goodies sent to me every couple months. I have no shame. I need my stuff. LOL.
thank you!! *cough**cough* I do like it when I am sick( i get major sympathy points!!) but nowadays, they make super strong medicine(theraflu) that I feel completely good until it starts to wear off.. I am super drowsy and even amazed at myself for writing so much today. I am def coughing up like there is no tomorrow, but I have my face mask on and staying away from everyone at work so I don't transfer any germs....

DHC? I buy my skin care stuff from DHC(Japan) and a Korean cosmetic line.. I do believe a lot more people are into more 'cutsey' things in Asia, and everything is tiny(pets, clothing), and uber-super Cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss View Post
To answer your question:
I think the issue most people would have (can I really speak for "most" people?) would be the long flight in cargo for such a small puppy. Baby girl seems to have managed it well.
I fly that much long haul w/my two, but they are in the cabin with me.
I do agree.. I can't even sit still for 3 hours straight! I am very very selfish person!! on the bright side, she came in a huge crate, and being tiny as she was, I think she prob slept the entire way through(when she is sleeping, she is on her back in the egg bed, fully stretched out, with exposed **, with no shame what-so-ever!!!)

is it Kitzel or Liesl that are from the Korean breeder? My fluffy's father was CH. Crown J and mother is Muse~!

Last edited by Curious_Ein; 01-31-2013 at 02:36 PM.
Curious_Ein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 02:29 PM   #38 (permalink)

Name: Candice
Dog's Name: Einstein, aka Ein and Ami

Quote:
Originally Posted by eiksaa View Post
Oh and if you want it buy it soon. They have limited qualities and the sales are all timed, so they only last for a few days.
hey! Thanks for the link! I did not know about fab.com but they sure have lots of things that I am already interested in! I also did order additional egg with yellow filling, which I think will use in the study(the pink one will prob end up in the livingroom once Puppy is housetrained...)

did you end up getting the lavender one?? Lavender is my fav color!! its a shame because if I saw it before I already bought the ivory one, I prob would've gotten that one instead, lol
Curious_Ein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:30 PM   #39 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Hope
Dog's Name: Bella

Candice - Hado Labo is the skin care line. Yes, Asians do love cute things. I remember having HELLO KITTY things in elementary school waaaaayyy back in the day before HELLO KITTY was even here in the US, let alone as popular as the character is today. No one knew HELLO KITTY back then except those of us with the "direct from Asia hook-up." Lol. You totally got me with the egg bed. Its majorly calling out to my inner Asian. I am going to sleep on it tonight but I am thinking the violet or mint green for Bella. Feel better.
Old 02-01-2013, 04:09 AM   #40 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: sandi
Dog's Name: Kitzel & Liesl

Quote:
Originally Posted by babycake7 View Post
Candice - Hado Labo is the skin care line. Yes, Asians do love cute things. I remember having HELLO KITTY things in elementary school waaaaayyy back in the day before HELLO KITTY was even here in the US, let alone as popular as the character is today. No one knew HELLO KITTY back then except those of us with the "direct from Asia hook-up." Lol. You totally got me with the egg bed. Its majorly calling out to my inner Asian. I am going to sleep on it tonight but I am thinking the violet or mint green for Bella. Feel better.
So this is what we are coming down to--sleeping in dog beds! We really do need help!
part of their soul remains unawakened."
"Wag more Bark less"
edelweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement