Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Couple of wedding pics

1K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  djackson59 
#1 ·
My daughter got married on Saturday and I promised I would post some pictures. The photographer is just sending a few at a time but here is a preview

My daughter and her new husband

My daughter and HER daughter

See less See more
#8 ·
Thanks everyone. It was a perfect day with perfect weather. All week they had been calling for rain and thunderstorms for that day with high potential for severe storms but the day turned out beautiful. Rain held off until evening which was fine.
Poor Pipper got so lonely when we were gone. He's not used to being alone for that long and was sure happy to see us when we got home. Is it bad that all day I kept thinking about him being all alone at home and missed him like crazy. I even made a quick trip home after dinner to feed him and let him out for a pee. :blush:

#10 ·
Congratulations Cathy! I wish them a wonderful life together w. joy & love.
No, it wasn't awful---just don't tell your daughter! I would have been the same way, but sometimes we have to do what we have to do. My family has gotten more tolerant of my need to always do it my way when it comes to the pups! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.