picture of Ethan - Page 2 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2017, 01:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Claire
Dog's Name: Ta-Jon's Blazin Hot Firecracker

Paula,
Your little Ethan has been thru so much, I pray that he will be healed by God. He looks so little in that bed. Bless his sweet heart.
Praying for him.

Blaze & Claire
...he owns my

Malt Shoppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2017, 03:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Paula, mommy to my Matilda and Maddie
Dog's Name: Matilda & Maddie Miss Button's and Bow's is waiting for me a Heaven's Rainbow Bridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkomorow View Post
Poor baby, he looks exhausted. So he is going home for a couple of weeks? Charity and Fernando must be exhausted too. Hopefully he is on the way to recovery.
Walter because they live driving distance from Children's Hospital he will be able to go for treatments and then go home. It's when he has chemo treatments that he is in the hospital, it's all about his insurance, he was denied chemo treatment last year, his doctor and the hospital were able to convince the insurance company he needed treatment. Can you believe it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball Pie's Mommi View Post
Ethan looks so precious. Bless his heart. Thank goodness, he is back home.
Marie he is so so brave, he's my little hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry View Post
Bless his heart. It's great he is going home. Prayers for Ethan and his family.
Sherry thank you for your prayers

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggieh View Post
So precious!
Maggie, he's so smart, so serious, he wants to be a garbage man or a doctor when he grows up. We found on Amazon little garbage man pj's he loved them

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss View Post
Poor little guy!
Sandi he's a strong little guy, but very serious

[quote=kd1212;4030066]Poor baby. There's nothing I hate seeing more than a child in s hospital bed. I'm so glad to hear that he's able to go home. Yes, positive thoughts and prayers do work-I believe that

Thank you Kim he made sure to take his make a bear, bear to the hospital with him, I ask him the name of his bear, he looked at me seriously and said Ethanlike I should have known that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbody View Post
Oh Paula - what he, his parents and you have all gone through. But there's nothing in the world more important than to help him. Happy sweet Ethan is home. Prayers continue from me to him, always.

Sue I think Ethan and his family just go with their life, they all know this is the norm for now, until Ethan is healed. We all cherish your prayers, I honestly believe the Lord Jesus is carrying them through this

Quote:
Originally Posted by The A Team;
Pool little dude. I'm glad he's able to be home now, that's got to make him feel better. Seeing sick children breaks my heart.

Pat I pray for your daughter also, how is her health?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkomorow;
Paula,

When I look at the cookie picture, it seems he is not as bloated as he was. How much have they been able to reduce the steroids? He looks so much healthier.
Walter he isn't as bloated, but doesn't seem to want to eat much. The doctors are taking him off steroids very slowly, a few months ago they tried aggressively and he had a bleed, that's why they are using chemo to help with taking him off the steroids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malt Shoppe View Post
Paula,
Your little Ethan has been thru so much, I pray that he will be healed by God. He looks so little in that bed. Bless his sweet heart.
Praying for him.

Claire our family can never Thank you and others for your prayers. I believe that's why we still have little Ethan
Old 01-02-2017, 03:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

My Prayers will continue for little Ethan (Happy 5th Birthday Ethan) that he begins to heal and that 2017 will be the start of a blessed and Happy New Year for the entire family and that he will not longer have to go to the Hospital and his health improves.
Snuggle's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2017, 04:52 PM   #14 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Paula, mommy to my Matilda and Maddie
Dog's Name: Matilda & Maddie Miss Button's and Bow's is waiting for me a Heaven's Rainbow Bridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuggle's Mom View Post
My Prayers will continue for little Ethan (Happy 5th Birthday Ethan) that he begins to heal and that 2017 will be the start of a blessed and Happy New Year for the entire family and that he will not longer have to go to the Hospital and his health improves.

Oh yes Thank you so very much. Today is his birthday I wish I could celebrate it with him. I did send his birthday gifts home with his mommy and daddy. We will call him tonight. Thank you for wishing him a happy birthday I'll share that with him.
Old 01-02-2017, 07:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Brenda
Dog's Name: Jodi

I'm glad to hear that Ethan is home now Paula, he looks so precious there in the bed, but so happy he is feeling better and now home.
Old 01-02-2017, 09:07 PM   #16 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Name: Lynn
Dog's Name: Lacie,Secret(Ch Angels Top Secret of Khanthav) & Breeze(Ch Angels Heavenly Breeze of Linmont),
Send a message via AIM to Lacie's Mom

Ethan is such a brave little guy. He's lays in my prayers.
Old 01-09-2017, 10:44 AM   #17 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Joanne
Dog's Name: Lacie 3/11/12,Sunnydales Suki 1/4/14, Sunnydales Mika 5/2/15, Casey 1990-2008)(Maddy 1998-2012

That picture breaks my heart...I pray to God this year is better than the last year for Ethan.
Sending love to you all Paula.
Old 01-10-2017, 03:53 PM   #18 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Cindy
Dog's Name: Pooh

Bless his little heart.
Continued prayers for your precious grandbaby and family
XOXOXO
Old 01-10-2017, 04:43 PM   #19 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Prayers for Ethan that he continues to heal and get better now that he is home again with his family. May the Good Lord Continue to put his arms around him during this time and always.
Snuggle's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 05:53 PM   #20 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Name: Lynn
Dog's Name: Lacie,Secret(Ch Angels Top Secret of Khanthav) & Breeze(Ch Angels Heavenly Breeze of Linmont),
Send a message via AIM to Lacie's Mom

Paula, I agree with Walter that Ethan looks exhausted and that Stephanie and Fernando must be stressed and exhausted too.

I'm so glad that he's home and no more pokes, he has been through so much and it just doesn't seen fair that he must go through more, but as we know, life isn't always fair.

Continuing to pray for this little guy. He's so tough.