Maltese mix - Page 7 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2006, 11:18 PM   #61 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Melanie
Dog's Name: Whisper
Send a message via Yahoo to MissMelanie

Quote:
Madeline is a Maltese/Poodle Cross (Maltipoo), she is much more maltese in personality and looks than a poodle. I have a poodle he is 12 years old and nothing like her. Coming on this forum and reading stuff about your maltese personalities, she does so much the same. Here are a couple of recent pictures of her.
She is only 5 months old and I love her so much, my next little dog will be a maltese for sure I just love them.

[/B]
WOW her color is amazing! So "golden"... wow you must get so many wonderful comments about her when you take her out.

Thank you to EVERY ONE for sharing the photos of your babies... they all are so so cute.

enJOY!
Melanie

RIP my darling Mr Wookie. I fully believe, you are now truly Snuggling with Angels.
MissMelanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-18-2006, 02:57 AM   #62 (permalink)

Recently I've been looking for a female maltese, and this breeder e-mailed me. He has a litter of maltese mix with Shih tzu (so its a Shitese heh), and even though I can't justify paying that much but his babies are sooo adorable. If anyone is interested then PM me, I'll give you his info
Old 03-18-2006, 12:34 PM   #63 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Oh that maltese, Shih tzu may be the cutest of its type I have ever seen. Such a cute maltese face and usually I have found the Shih tzu face more prominant in its mixes. I just am in love. This post makes me want anther mixed breen instead of goin for the purebread.

Kita Beatrix - Sept 16 2005 -
Tori Jade - Oct 31 1999 - Feb 9 2005
AmyGil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 12:46 PM   #64 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Send a message via Yahoo to Mystify79

Quote:
Recently I've been looking for a female maltese, and this breeder e-mailed me. He has a litter of maltese mix with Shih tzu (so its a Shitese heh), and even though I can't justify paying that much but his babies are sooo adorable. If anyone is interested then PM me, I'll give you his info
[/B]
What a cutie pie!! I just love the coloring.
Old 03-18-2006, 05:41 PM   #65 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Janet
Dog's Name: Koby (Angel Scooby & Koko)

Quote:
[/B]
Omg what a gorgeous little face and such a pretty little baby Does this person breed these babies as designer pups, or were they accidental. Even though I am against designer breeding that little baby is so pretty
Advertisement