Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Media Albums About

• · Banned
    0 Posts
    Hello
    I am very happy, I received a loan of € 40,000 over a repayment period of 3 years with MARCEL DANIEL making loan offers to all persons in need and seriously .So if you are interested or you have a person or parents in need so that all in need can be reached in order to have more information about its loan offer between particular application.
    ******* Please contact The Email: lamonjulien.etienne@gmail.com ; prfinance@laposte.net

· Registered
    154 Posts
    Hi!! Thank you for sharing that Maisie is from Always!!! Makes me even MORE excited (if that's possible)!!! She is absolutely beautiful!!! Do you remember who her parents were? How big is she now? Were they pretty accurate in estimating her adult size? Thank you so much!!!

· Premium Member
    4,574 Posts
    It sounds just lovely up there Michelle. You'd better come down for a visit. No we have not sold our house. : ( We must get together this summer no matter what!! Kiss Maisie for me.

· Premium Member
    4,574 Posts
    Don't change your screen name. I like Maisie and Me, it's cute. How the heck are you in all that white, cold stuff?

· Registered
    4,140 Posts
    I don't know! I looked at her oldest post and I think it was May 24th. If you look under her username it says BANNED. What the heck?

· Registered
    4,140 Posts
    I love all the pics of Maisie, especially the one in the car...if that's not the perfect face of a Maltese!!!!! And love the first pic too...and the bathroom ones....ahhh Maisie, you're so pretty!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…