Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

What is the weather like in your little corner of the world?

2K views 21 replies 20 participants last post by  Maglily 
#1 ·
Today is Wednesay, December 5 and the temperature outside is 70 degrees. I am in East Tennessee and by this time of the year, its supposed to be 45-50! Yesterday, I turned the A/C back on in the house. We haven't had heat on-just haven't needed it. This is so strange. I saw my neighbors rose bush when I came in from the Dr. on Monday and it still has roses on it!!! In a way, its scary...

#2 ·
I'm in southeastern New Mexico. Today the high is supposed to be 70 and tomorrow its supposed to get up to 80...but then Monday its supposed to be 44! The weather here is crazy. It always seems to be totally unpredictable and up and down the thermometer in the winter.

#9 ·
I agree with you. We will probably have a long hard winter-if it ever gets started. I remember when I was growing up and in elementary school--5th grade I think. We were out of school from the middle of December till the end of February for snow. I've never seen that again. My fluff babies don't go outside so they have never experienced cold. My husband tells me that I am over-protective but I am afraid of the wolves in the summer and in the winter!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.