I'm so sorry.. - Page 13 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2010, 08:22 AM   #121 (permalink)

Name: lucy
Dog's Name: hadley

I am so sorry for your loss, My hadley was taken very suddenly and tragically from me only 2months ago so I know exactly what you are feeling :'( What a terrible shock for you, My thoughts are with you, and im sure leah is with you still, Think of all the good times you had together, It does get a little easier with time but I still burst out crying for no reason!
rythumanddance is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-24-2010, 10:00 PM   #122 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

i am so very sorry for your sudden and tragic loss. leah was a beautiful princess and you are a wonderful daddy to her and bella. i hope you find solace with your sweet bella and she reminds you of happy memories of leah and helps ease your grief.

tamizami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 10:58 PM   #123 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Glenda
Dog's Name: Madison, Axel and Paxton
Send a message via AIM to Madison's Mom

I am so sorry for your loss. I read your story a few days ago and have thought of you so many, many times. My heart aches for you.

When my son was killed 13 years ago, I hated when people said "may your memories comfort you." My memories were an incredibly painful reminder of the precious life that was taken and it seemed impossible that they could comfort and bring me peace. But after awhile, after meeting my grief head on and working through it with the help of friends and professionals, my memories of him are sweet and make me smile. I still miss him every day, but I can think of him now without feeling as though my heart is being ripped from my chest.

I pray that with time your grief will ease, and you will remember her and smile.
Blessings to you.
Glenda
Old 09-25-2010, 05:39 PM   #124 (permalink)

Name: Tina
Dog's Name: Kiko, Oliver, & Daphne Rose

Hi Christian:

I am not a big poster, and I don't know you personally. But I felt compelled to reach out to you and let you know I am grieving with you. Your baby, Leah, was just so precious. The cute stories about her personality touched my heart. I will pray to help heal your broken heart. My eyes are full of tears as I write this. I know all too well the pain of losing one of these little babies. Your little girl will always be with you through the memories and special times you shared....
Old 09-25-2010, 10:18 PM   #125 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

I am very sorry for loss and I can feel your pain as I too lost one of my cherished furbabies last year. I had a tragic accidentand I fell. I didnt know he was there. Much to to my sorry and grief he died I never even got to say goodbye. Its hard and it hurts so much. I can understand your feeling of not doing enough, I still feel I am to blame, such a stupd accident.
Old 09-25-2010, 11:20 PM   #126 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Dianne
Dog's Name: Rocky

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybun View Post
I am very sorry for loss and I can feel your pain as I too lost one of my cherished furbabies last year. I had a tragic accidentand I fell. I didnt know he was there. Much to to my sorry and grief he died I never even got to say goodbye. Its hard and it hurts so much. I can understand your feeling of not doing enough, I still feel I am to blame, such a stupd accident.
I am sorry for your loss...very tragic...but something I can see happening because they are so small.

Rocky's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 11:36 PM   #127 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Send a message via AIM to dwerten

I am so sorry I feel so bad
Old 09-25-2010, 11:37 PM   #128 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Dianne
Dog's Name: Rocky

[QUOTE=Madison's Mom;1835674]I am so sorry for your loss. I read your story a few days ago and have thought of you so many, many times. My heart aches for you.

When my son was killed 13 years ago, I hated when people said "may your memories comfort you." My memories were an incredibly painful reminder of the precious life that was taken and it seemed impossible that they could comfort and bring me peace. But after awhile, after meeting my grief head on and working through it with the help of friends and professionals, my memories of him are sweet and make me smile. I still miss him every day, but I can think of him now without feeling as though my heart is being ripped from my chest.

I pray that with time your grief will ease, and you will remember her and smile.

I am very sorry to hear you lost your son. My cousin lost two of her children, a baby first, then a 16 year old to cancer. She is better now, but forever changed. After losing my Dad, I now understand more. It's heartbreaking to hear how young your son was...but I'm glad to hear you can think of him now and smile.

Rocky's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 02:41 AM   #129 (permalink)

I know it has been a while but I just stumbled upon this post and it absolutely breaks my heart. Losing a beloved pet is such a terrible, tragic thing. My wife and I lost our Maltese earlier this year... my wife had her for years and losing her just devastated her. Even now, months later, she will still think of her and cry at random things. It is like losing a member of the family... not everyone understands that. I know that I didn't until we lost our pup.

I hope you are finding some comfort and starting to heal a bit... never forget her. I'm sure you gave her a happy, happy life and it sounds like she loved you as much as you love her. I hope you find peace.
TB.TL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 08:09 PM   #130 (permalink)

I also am so so very sorry for your loss!! I am keeping you in my prayers!!
bijou is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement