Hoodies and Pajamas (Fabric Guaranteed for life) - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2013, 06:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Crystal
Dog's Name: Zoe, Jett & Callie (Cher-Chien's California Dreamin)
Default Hoodies and Pajamas (Fabric Guaranteed for life)

I've been toying with the idea of bringing in a line of hoodies and pajamas that I've fallen in love with. But for my area, they are higher priced then what most people are willing to pay. However the reason they are higher priced, is that the fabric is guaranteed for life to not pill or show the typical wear that fabrics show after repeated use. (They of course won't guarantee against chewing, incorrect washing/drying, accidents, etc.... ) They get fluffier with each wash and dry. The hoodies have a 100% cotton jersey lining. They are ribbed at the arms and tummy. And they have a leash hole. Machine wash delicate. Tumble dry, no heat. I will probably only bring in a limited amount of colors for the store, as well as size runs. But thought I would see if there is any interest here. I'll be happy to order any of the color options for anyone who wants to place an order by next Tuesday, 11/26/13. They will retail for $45.99. And of course SM'rs get their 10% discount. (The Holiday Red may not be available all the time)

Sizing:

XS = Chest 12"; Length 8"; Neck 9"
Sm = Chest 15"; Length 10"; Neck 10"
Med = Chest 17"; Length 12"; Neck 12"
LG = Chest 19"; Length 14"; Neck 13"

And I've gotten frustrated with the really beautiful but expensive pajamas that don't wash well and show wear before the end of the season. So this company will also make pajamas for me out of the same super soft fleece material that the hoodies are made of in 2 different styles in the same color options. The fabric is the same as is the guarantee. They will retail for also for $45.99 or a little less depending on quantity discount. And of course the SM 10% still applies.

Style 1

Style 2

PM me if you are interested.
Crystal&Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2013, 10:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Janene
Dog's Name: (Dearest Babinka 06/09/14 at the Rainbow Bridge) Peppino, Tiny Tina, Momma Nellie & Mister Sqeaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal&Zoe View Post
I've been toying with the idea of bringing in a line of hoodies and pajamas that I've fallen in love with. But for my area, they are higher priced then what most people are willing to pay. However the reason they are higher priced, is that the fabric is guaranteed for life to not pill or show the typical wear that fabrics show after repeated use. (They of course won't guarantee against chewing, incorrect washing/drying, accidents, etc.... ) They get fluffier with each wash and dry. The hoodies have a 100% cotton jersey lining. They are ribbed at the arms and tummy. And they have a leash hole. Machine wash delicate. Tumble dry, no heat. I will probably only bring in a limited amount of colors for the store, as well as size runs. But thought I would see if there is any interest here. I'll be happy to order any of the color options for anyone who wants to place an order by next Tuesday, 11/26/13. They will retail for $45.99. And of course SM'rs get their 10% discount. (The Holiday Red may not be available all the time)

Sizing:

And I've gotten frustrated with the really beautiful but expensive pajamas that don't wash well and show wear before the end of the season. So this company will also make pajamas for me out of the same super soft fleece material that the hoodies are made of in 2 different styles in the same color options. The fabric is the same as is the guarantee. They will retail for also for $45.99 or a little less depending on quantity discount. And of course the SM 10% still applies.

Style 1

Style 2

OMG I love the jumpsuits and jackets they look so warm and cozy!!!
maltese manica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 11:04 AM   #3 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Sherry
Dog's Name: Riley and Sissy

Very cute!

sherry is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2013, 01:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Lydia
Dog's Name: Georgie Girl (GG), Bayleigh (yorkie), Lexie (RIP Sweet Angel 12/07/99-12/31/2013)

They're adorable, they just need footies!

lydiatug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 03:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Shelly
Dog's Name: Rocky Muffin and Prince Tucker Bean

I really like the hoodies but just can't justify spending that much on them when I can get a really cute and well made sweatshirt that looks very simular and is also very warm for about $12.00. And we are use to very cold winters here, so we like to stock up on sweaters and hoodies.
shellbeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 09:14 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maltese manica View Post
OMG I love the jumpsuits and jackets they look so warm and cozy!!!

I like these products, I have found some of the products on ebay and aliexpress
If you are looking for the ladies clubwear, you can try dear-fashion.com
jack123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 09:19 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal&Zoe View Post
wholesale jumpsuits & rompers
Sizing:

Style 1

Style 2

Very nice jumpsuits, I like it.
Katiab is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement