AMA Nationals - Page 7 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2012, 03:47 AM   #61 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Debbie

Unfortunately i live about 6 or so hours from Disney so thought i would take advantage of the time down there to visit Universal and Disney, since i don't know when i'll get down there again and i've never been to Universal.

Another reason for going to Universal and Disney when in Orlando is i won't have Laura and me acting like fools at both parks. Elaine is going to Universal with us, poor thing will have two wild women running around Universal checking out Hogwarts and everything Harry Potter, she might have to reign us in!

Old 09-27-2012, 09:42 AM   #62 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Name: Laura
Dog's Name: Jasper;Dusty&Ozzy; Alvin,Winston&Angel waiting at the Bridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysugarbears View Post
Unfortunately i live about 6 or so hours from Disney so thought i would take advantage of the time down there to visit Universal and Disney, since i don't know when i'll get down there again and i've never been to Universal.

Another reason for going to Universal and Disney when in Orlando is i won't have Laura and me acting like fools at both parks. Elaine is going to Universal with us, poor thing will have two wild women running around Universal checking out Hogwarts and everything Harry Potter, she might have to reign us in!
Oh Elaine, you gots your work cut out for you!
Old 09-30-2012, 12:36 PM   #63 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Deb
Dog's Name: Gracie (Brookside Maltese) and Ella (MaltAngel Maltese)

Ella, Gracie, and I get to go this year! Whoo hoo! In the district in which I teach, we get five personal leave days, so I'm saving them all to use for the whole week. I, too, am a bit concerned about the hotel. I'm such a Disney fanatic that all the times I've been to Orlando, we've stayed in a Disney hotel, so I've been a bit spoiled by the Disney magic.

I know airfare just keeps getting more expensive. Just FYI: Southwest charges $75 each way to travel with your dog which is about $50 lower than the other airlines. That could save you $100 if Southwest flies your route. Bags are also checked free on Southwest.

educ8m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:13 PM   #64 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Reva
Dog's Name: Bogie, CGC, BN and Cassie,CGCA, BN
Send a message via Yahoo to revakb2

Eukanuba is in December, and I plan on going. While I am there I plan to visit the hotel where Nationals will be held. I'll post my thoughts on the hotel when I get back. There are many hotels close by so if it doesn't meet my standards, I'll sleep elsewhere.
Old 09-30-2012, 06:21 PM   #65 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Mary

Quote:
Originally Posted by revakb2 View Post
Eukanuba is in December, and I plan on going. While I am there I plan to visit the hotel where Nationals will be held. I'll post my thoughts on the hotel when I get back. There are many hotels close by so if it doesn't meet my standards, I'll sleep elsewhere.
Reva, I'm going to be at Eukanuba, too, and can't wait to see you again!! Anyone else going to Eukanuba, December 15 and 16, in Orlando?

If we are to achieve a richer culture, rich in contrasting values, we must recognize the whole gamut of human potentialities, and so weave a less arbitrary social fabric, one in which each diverse human gift will find a fitting place. - Margaret Mead
MaryH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:11 PM   #66 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Reva
Dog's Name: Bogie, CGC, BN and Cassie,CGCA, BN
Send a message via Yahoo to revakb2

How wonderful. It will be great to see you again.
Old 11-27-2012, 12:53 AM   #67 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Susan
Dog's Name: Tyler

I'm going to Nationals. Just broke the news to Jim and my son last night and it's a go. Have to figure out my timing but the air fare was low so I'm coming but don't think I'm bringing Tyler. His fare would be higher than mine. Cant wait to see everyone there and hoping to have arms full of fluffs even if they're not my own.

Snowbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 05:03 PM   #68 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Dog's Name: Sammie & Penny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbody View Post
I'm going to Nationals. Just broke the news to Jim and my son last night and it's a go. Have to figure out my timing but the air fare was low so I'm coming but don't think I'm bringing Tyler. His fare would be higher than mine. Cant wait to see everyone there and hoping to have arms full of fluffs even if they're not my own.

..I am so happy your coming down Sue. But I wanted to hold Tyler a little more this time......I understand what you mean about tickets. I SO wanted to take Sammie to my sisters last year and his ticket was more than mine (with the discount I had). I can't swing it in these times. I might not bring mine to Orlando either. I want to be able to watch and shop. I have to look at the schedule to decide. OR maybe I will just take one at a time if I do the day trips over.
xxx

SammieMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 05:05 PM   #69 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryH View Post
Reva, I'm going to be at Eukanuba, too, and can't wait to see you again!! Anyone else going to Eukanuba, December 15 and 16, in Orlando?

I hope I get to meet you Mary.........hope your area is getting cleaned up well.
xxxx

Old 11-27-2012, 05:06 PM   #70 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by educ8m View Post
Ella, Gracie, and I get to go this year! Whoo hoo! In the district in which I teach, we get five personal leave days, so I'm saving them all to use for the whole week. I, too, am a bit concerned about the hotel. I'm such a Disney fanatic that all the times I've been to Orlando, we've stayed in a Disney hotel, so I've been a bit spoiled by the Disney magic.

I know airfare just keeps getting more expensive. Just FYI: Southwest charges $75 each way to travel with your dog which is about $50 lower than the other airlines. That could save you $100 if Southwest flies your route. Bags are also checked free on Southwest.

Deb,
hope I see you there, and thanks for the info on SWA.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement