Questions about Maltese shows - Page 2 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2013, 02:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Janene
Dog's Name: Babinka, Peppino and Tiny Tina

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudClan View Post
I live in MD and show in VA often. Where are you? I am entered in Richmond next weekend. If that is close enough to you that you might want to come out, let me know.
Do you ever show your babies in Ontario ??????
maltese manica is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-19-2013, 03:27 PM   #12 (permalink)

Does anyone know how to find out which breeders will be at the show? I see that 8 are registered but I dont know how to find out who? I am interested in geting a new baby and will be going to the show, but I was hoping to find out how so that I could contact them before.
Va Maltmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 05:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
dcm

Name: Debra
Dog's Name: My Malts: Annika, Autumn, Jurney, Secret, Winnie, Ricky, & Rumor. My Boxers: Mika & Greta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Va Maltmom View Post
Does anyone know how to find out which breeders will be at the show? I see that 8 are registered but I dont know how to find out who? I am interested in geting a new baby and will be going to the show, but I was hoping to find out how so that I could contact them before.

No. That info is not made public til the day of the show(s). Then at the show grounds, you'd have to purchase a catalog to find out who they are.
Old 01-23-2013, 11:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Carina
Dog's Name: Cadeau, Cadie, Cacia, CherryB, Cherish & Charm (Cloud, Clancy, Clouseau, Cameo & Calypso @ bridge)
Send a message via AIM to CloudClan Send a message via Yahoo to CloudClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcm View Post
No. That info is not made public til the day of the show(s). Then at the show grounds, you'd have to purchase a catalog to find out who they are.
Yes, that is true that the list of entrants is never released until the show (or at least the beginning of a cluster of shows). But, you do not have to purchase the catalog because most superintendents do post results online showing who was there. Infodog (MBF) posts the entrants on the day of the show, so you can look it up on your computer/phone the morning of the show. Most other superintendents post a few days later. But with Infodog for instance, you may find that you want to go to a show on Saturday, the list of entrants on Friday can help you make predictions. You can also look in the catalog at the shows without purchasing one.

Last edited by CloudClan; 01-23-2013 at 11:31 PM.
CloudClan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:33 PM   #15 (permalink)

Name: Susan
Dog's Name: Mia

Carina,
I wanted to thank you for all the great information you provided me about the shows, however me and my daughter will not be able to make it this weekend. I hope you and your fluffs do well! Let me know and post some pics for us.
Old 01-24-2013, 03:13 PM   #16 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Carina
Dog's Name: Cadeau, Cadie, Cacia, CherryB, Cherish & Charm (Cloud, Clancy, Clouseau, Cameo & Calypso @ bridge)
Send a message via AIM to CloudClan Send a message via Yahoo to CloudClan

I'm sorry you won't be able to make this one. But there will be others that might be possible for you. I am now watching the weather to see if we will have trouble traveling to and from the shows. So fingers crossed we do not have any trouble that way.

CloudClan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement