Anne of Green Gables - Page 2 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2012, 11:29 PM   #11 (permalink)

I am ashamed to say I have not read all of the books, but the Canadian series is my favorite show ever. I watch it on dvd at least once every 6 months!
lyndy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-30-2012, 01:46 AM   #12 (permalink)

Name: Michelle
Dog's Name: Falcon aka Mowgli

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndy View Post
I am ashamed to say I have not read all of the books, but the Canadian series is my favorite show ever. I watch it on dvd at least once every 6 months!

OH MY! You are missing out. I didn't think they would be good but at least the first one was GOOD and you can get it free because the copy write has fallen out. Its all the same as the first movie. I can't wait for all the COW antics in the second book and eventually her at the school. I don't remember the last movie well..I was young when I watched them. Probably because it was a lot more serious. Its great because you get a lot of Matthew and Marillas THOUGHTS when they decide to do what they will.

I was a little sad that Matthew buying the puffed sleeved dress was different.... in the book he goes to Mrs. Lynd and has HER make them because she believes in all the stylish stuff. He went to her also because she made stylish things for HER own daughters before they left the nest. His thought process is adorable. While sitting in the kitchen he is watching Anne and her friends.... and NOTICES the difference between them. Its a really sweet part. I enjoyed it immensely.

Old age means realizing you will never own all the dogs you wanted to.
Joe Gores
Michie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:49 AM   #13 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

I have never read these books but I remember watching Anne of Green Gables growing up. It was a fantastic show. I may have to check it out because they were wholesome shows and I bet the books are a lot better.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement