Lucky's buddy final clue - Page 2 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2012, 05:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Name: Lynn
Dog's Name: Lacie,Tilly,Secret(Ch Angels Top Secret of Khanthav) & Breeze(Ch Angels Heavenly Breeze of Linmont)
Send a message via AIM to Lacie's Mom

Well -- no boys here -- but I know that Lucky's buddy will enjoy his gifts.

Can't wait to see reveal pictures.

Old 12-01-2012, 12:43 AM   #12 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Susan
Dog's Name: Tyler

Walter, we just got the package tonight. So it was for Tyler. We really weren't expecting a package from anyone, so this was a real surprise. I'm hiding it from Tyler, and my prying eyes. Walter and Lucky.

Old 12-01-2012, 07:55 AM   #13 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Walter
Dog's Name: Lucky

The gifts are individually wrapped (not well but wrapped), so please open the the package. There is a note and just a little candy for mommy and daddy. There is one gift for mommy and Tyler that is fragile. Lucky and I also wanted to make a donation to a rescue. So we made a joint donation to NCMR in your, Tyler, Lucky, and my name. Then we thought we would supplement it with little things for sweet Tyler. Every present, Luck would look at me, asking why didn't you get me one too.
Old 12-01-2012, 08:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Susan
Dog's Name: Tyler

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkomorow View Post
The gifts are individually wrapped (not well but wrapped), so please open the the package. There is a note and just a little candy for mommy and daddy. There is one gift for mommy and Tyler that is fragile. Lucky and I also wanted to make a donation to a rescue. So we made a joint donation to NCMR in your, Tyler, Lucky, and my name. Then we thought we would supplement it with little things for sweet Tyler. Every present, Luck would look at me, asking why didn't you get me one too.
Walter, you and Lucky are such sweethearts. I really didn't expect a gift because I chose a donation this year over getting gifts, so seeing that big box was a shock. I love that the donation was a joint venture from us all. How thoughtful of you to send other things. I know that Tyler, Jim and I will love whatever you sent (that's if Jim ever gets to see the candy )and I failed wrapping 101. The only thing that gets me by is buying Maltese related paper -- then people can say, "How cute" and not notice the bad wrap job.
I'm going to wait on opening the carton so it's a little more holiday-ish. We celebrate Chanukah (I'm Jewish) and Christmas (Jim's Catholic) so maybe I can spread it out a little.
A million thanks for the donation to NCMR. These past few weeks have taught me how much I have, next to so many who don't.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement