A Package came for Bella!!!!!!!!! =P - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2012, 07:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Elizabeth
Dog's Name: Isabella (poodle) Jayce (Maltese)
Default A Package came for Bella!!!!!!!!! =P

Hiya Everyone!

I know it's been a long time no chat but I wanted to let Bella's buddy know we received a package! I live about 2 hours away from home right now but we will do a package reveal later on this month when I go home to visit for Christmas! In the meantime Jayce is going to continue to sniff it and believe it's his xD.

"When I prance down the street, this is what I see! Everybody stop and staring at me! I've got passion in my paws and I ain't afraid to show it! I'm Poodle and I know it! "
<3 Bella Boo
Hatsumomo77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2012, 07:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Mane
Dog's Name: Sasha (7/14/99) & Lola Pink (9/20/10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatsumomo77 View Post
Hiya Everyone!

I know it's been a long time no chat but I wanted to let Bella's buddy know we received a package! I live about 2 hours away from home right now but we will do a package reveal later on this month when I go home to visit for Christmas! In the meantime Jayce is going to continue to sniff it and believe it's his xD.

It has been a while since have you have posted. How are Bella and Jayce? Jayce must be such a big boy now!

S&LP'S Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Elizabeth
Dog's Name: Isabella (poodle) Jayce (Maltese)

He's doing really good! He's a lot longer and taller but still a lil fluff butt lol. I will upload some pictures in a bit, I can tell now that he is definitely mixed with Shih Tzu because of his eyes but he's a cutie and Bella is fat xD. My mom has been letting her have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more people food than I would ever allow xD.

"When I prance down the street, this is what I see! Everybody stop and staring at me! I've got passion in my paws and I ain't afraid to show it! I'm Poodle and I know it! "
<3 Bella Boo
Hatsumomo77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Mane
Dog's Name: Sasha (7/14/99) & Lola Pink (9/20/10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatsumomo77 View Post
He's doing really good! He's a lot longer and taller but still a lil fluff butt lol. I will upload some pictures in a bit, I can tell now that he is definitely mixed with Shih Tzu because of his eyes but he's a cutie and Bella is fat xD. My mom has been letting her have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more people food than I would ever allow xD.
I think all grandma's are guilty of that! When Sasha was with her last year for about a month she gained about a 1.5.

S&LP'S Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement