Cozette and Pippa Got Their SS Package! - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2012, 03:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Jackie
Dog's Name: Pippa and Cozette. Dolly and Tiffany are angels at the Bridge
Default Cozette and Pippa Got Their SS Package!

I apologize for being slow to post about our SS gifts arriving. I haven't been on much since for the past four weeks we have been battling illnesses in my household-- not just hubby and me and daughter, but even the horse and dogs! The horse was hospitalized four days with what was likely colic, my daughter's dog was sick, and I've been sick twice and am fighting a bug again. Most discouraging to me is that Cozette is once again having tummy issues-- colitis and GERD. She has lost weight and I've even had to syringe feed her since she was refusing to eat-- she doesn't have much reserve in her little three pound body so I have to get some nutrition in her somehow. It's so discouraging! I've found she will sometimes eat a Gerber 'hotdog' and tonight took a few bites of chicken and rice cereal I cooked for her. I'm trying to tempt her every few hours with something that she has really liked in the past. Hopefully we are on the upswing finally.

But, we did get our SS package and the girls have been sniffing and scratching at it since! We only found out about it day before yesterday since it was in the den with the other presents my hubby bought for me and hid-- he didn't read the label. He always orders all my gifts online so he puts the boxes that arrive in his den/study.

The girls are very excited and have been trying to open the package themselves-- we'll probably wait til a day or two before Christmas Day (unless our SS buddies request otherwise) so they will have lots of fun without the commotion of everyone being here on Christmas. So, thank you SS buddies! We can't wait to open the presents! We will try to get some good pictures while they are opening up their gifts.

Last edited by socalyte; 12-06-2012 at 03:54 AM.
socalyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2012, 03:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Deborah
Dog's Name: Laurel (maltese), Dewey, Violet and Hardy and Dewey

Oh everyone is getting their packages!!! This is fun!! I remember last year, I was a newbie, and didn't participate, and thought it sure looked like fun, I'm not disappointed this year!! Can't wait to see who the girl!s SS buddies are!!

Furbabies mom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 04:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Marisa
Dog's Name: Obi (Bellarata's You Better Believe It) & Owen (Aria Maltese)

Jackie, it really stinks when multiple people and pets get sick at one time! . I hope you are feeling better. Poor little Cozette- I wonder what has caused her to flare? I know that you are her best nurse and I hope that little tummy feels better very soon. Many hugs and kisses to your three girls can't wait to see the reveal!
hoaloha is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement