Gus and Grace's SS PRESENTS!!! - Page 3 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2012, 05:08 PM   #21 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Tori
Dog's Name: Grace -maltipoo, Gus - poodle mix

He loved the scarf... I think what happened was he thought the ends of it were another toy and went to grab it and got caught LOL

But he likes to prance around in it...and anything to make him feel better is a good thing

And thanks again to Tammy. We had so much fun opening those gifts...and the Wooly Ball and Sock Cow are official favorites....

Grace (Dec. 4, 2011) & Gus (Dec.15, 2009)

my lyme journey blog: faith, water, & yoga

my lyme video (updated link):
Tick,tick,tick... Time to see Lyme
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-17-2012, 01:15 PM   #22 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Name: Lynn
Dog's Name: Lacie,Tilly,Secret(Ch Angels Top Secret of Khanthav) & Breeze(Ch Angels Heavenly Breeze of Linmont)
Send a message via AIM to Lacie's Mom

So adorable -- what a great reveal. Gus and Grace look so happy!!!
Old 12-18-2012, 09:26 AM   #23 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: *Tammy*
Dog's Name: Chrisman's Benjamin Angelo & Marcris Sweet Dreams Emma Anjelica

Hi Tori! The pics and video sooo made me smile! I'm so happy Gus and Grace loved their gifts. I kept shopping a little here and a little there. Then when I was packaging everything up I realized I may have really spoiled your two babies. I had such a fun time shopping for them. I tried really hard to follow your list! I was gonna get Grace a pair of socks (since she loves socks) so when I saw the sock cow I knew that would be perfect!

Your pups have such personalities and it really shines through in the video. I'm so glad I got to know them by being their Secret Santa this year. They are so adorable!!

Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday. Merry Christmas!!!!!!!! XO! XO!

PS...the wooly ball came from Target. Hope the other package of balls were the right size for Gus and not too small. They also came from Target so I'm sure they would allow you to exchange them for the next size up if need be!