Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Media Albums About

• · Registered
    80 Posts
    Hi, I just got A Dog's Purpose (the book) in the mail and I'm about to start it, but I wanted to PM you and see if you were still interested in it. I guess Lynda tried to get a hold of you before she sent it to me. Would you like it when I'm finished? If so, please send me your name and address and then I'll PM you when I mail it. If you aren't interested anymore, just let me know and I'll pass it on to the next person.

· Registered
    6 Posts
    Jeanne -- check out my album. I have 4 pictures of Chloe. Thanks so much -- she has such a great personality and is so BEAUTIFUL !!

· Premium Member
    Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
    18,666 Posts
    Hi Jeanne,
    I got notification of a msg. from you but it was only a photo---was there suppose to be a msg. w/it?
    hugs,

· Premium Member
    3,220 Posts
    LOL, Jeanne, I am a notorious night-owl. And it seems to be getting worse rather than better. Of course, I have some online friends who are not helping me by being awake at unsightly hours, too. I see you call your Maltese your Clan, too. :)

· Premium Member
    4,574 Posts
    Oh no! At least you have them in your album here. Maybe you can get them into your computer from your album. They are sweet pictures.

· Registered
    171 Posts
    Hi Jeanne,
    I didn't know I had this message. Still kind of trying to figure things out here at SM. I just posted to update everyone. I'm really torn you know? But for now they're together. My feeling from this weekend though is that best case scenario, they'll still let them go at a "too soon" age. My guess is tops another 2 weeks which would make the pups 7 weeks old. The irony is that they're really nice and honest people and they so love their pets but they're kind of old fashioned - you know? - so they're bad decisions really stem from ignorance and an old fashioned kind of mentality. We'll see how this ends up - the bad part is that my daughter is so attached to the puppy already - she loves him so much. Thanks for your concern. This is a really nice forum.

· Registered
    0 Posts
    Where did you get your beautiful maltese? I'm looking for a beautiful sweet one. And, YES, I think males are great, I have two maltese and both are male..very loving.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…