Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums - View Profile: educ8m

Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

Maltese Guru

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. sherry
    07-13-2013 10:40 AM - permalink
    sherry
    Hi Deb,
    I've been meaning to PM you to thank you for letting me know about my precious Sissy! I would still be wanting if not for you! It truly is a match made in Heaven! She and I have really bonded. We do have lots of learning to do, though. She doesn't know any commands, of which come is the most important since I have a big yard. At least I'm getting more exercise. And Jeanne is just lovely! I know I can always count on her and you for advise when I need it.

Thanks so much,
    Sherry
  2. fran
    05-29-2012 02:40 PM - permalink
    fran
    Nice to know that there is a SM so close to me. I live and work in Olathe. I work for the Public Defenders office as the office manager. Your fluffs are adorable. Roux my oldest is from Petland as is Skylar. I know, my daughter used to work there before she went into the air force. Ellie is from a private breeder. None of my are as gorgeous as yours, but I love them as if they were champion blood lines. Roux does have a pedigree, which I was surprised, but not AKC registered. Skylar did come with AKC registration, but I knew I was never going to breed so I didn't register him.
  3. fran
    05-29-2012 12:06 PM - permalink
    fran
    I see you live in Kansas. I also live in Kansas. I'm in the Kansas City Metro area.
    How did you get 3 pic's plus your peta's on there. When I tried to do it, it would only allow me to do 4 images. If you can help with this I would appreciate it. Poor Skylar feels left out.
  4. newby49
  5. lynda
    03-17-2011 05:13 PM - permalink
    lynda
    Hey Deb,

Did you see my new siggy. You would think I could be more creative between the siggy and the avatar LOL

About Me

• About educ8m
    Name
    Deb
    Dog's Name
    Gracie (Brookside Maltese) and Ella (MaltAngel Maltese)
    Occupation
    Teacher
  • Signature

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: Yesterday 07:03 PM
  • Referrals: 0

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 8 of 8