Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Media Albums About

• · Premium Member
    8,029 Posts
    Hi Deb,
    I've been meaning to PM you to thank you for letting me know about my precious Sissy! I would still be wanting if not for you! It truly is a match made in Heaven! She and I have really bonded. We do have lots of learning to do, though. She doesn't know any commands, of which come is the most important since I have a big yard. At least I'm getting more exercise. And Jeanne is just lovely! I know I can always count on her and you for advise when I need it.

Thanks so much,
    Sherry

· Registered
    278 Posts
    Nice to know that there is a SM so close to me. I live and work in Olathe. I work for the Public Defenders office as the office manager. Your fluffs are adorable. Roux my oldest is from Petland as is Skylar. I know, my daughter used to work there before she went into the air force. Ellie is from a private breeder. None of my are as gorgeous as yours, but I love them as if they were champion blood lines. Roux does have a pedigree, which I was surprised, but not AKC registered. Skylar did come with AKC registration, but I knew I was never going to breed so I didn't register him.

· Registered
    278 Posts
    I see you live in Kansas. I also live in Kansas. I'm in the Kansas City Metro area.
    How did you get 3 pic's plus your peta's on there. When I tried to do it, it would only allow me to do 4 images. If you can help with this I would appreciate it. Poor Skylar feels left out.

· Registered
    0 Posts
    Buddha to Buddha armband
    Buddha to Buddha verkooppunten
    Buddha to Buddha online
    Buddha to Buddha armbanden
    Buddha to Buddha

· Premium Member
    5,465 Posts
    Hey Deb,

Did you see my new siggy. You would think I could be more creative between the siggy and the avatar LOL
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…