Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums - View Profile: munchkn8835

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

Maltese Guru

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
  1. maggieh
    04-04-2014 09:20 PM - permalink
    maggieh
    Steve -Donna was a wonderful person who meant a lot to all of us. We are all keeping you and your family in our prayers.
  2. Snowbody
    04-04-2014 05:05 PM - permalink
    Snowbody
    Steve - all of us on SM miss Donna so much. She was very special to us all. Please know our thoughts are with you and that we're happy that Oliver is being taken care of. You were so lucky to have Donna and Oliver in your life and we know that you know it.
  3. bailey02
    04-04-2014 04:37 PM - permalink
    bailey02
    Steve I am keeping you in my prayers. I hope little Ollie is happy and his mommy his looking down on him from heaven.
  4. munchkn8835
    04-02-2014 12:01 PM - permalink
    munchkn8835
    Donna was taken to Heaven on March 10, 2014. No more pain, chemo, or trouble breathing - she is with Jesus now. Ollie is living with Donna's niece Kim with 2 other small dogs to play with, and getting spoiled as much as ever. I am trying to adjust to the new "normal" with her missing - not easy. I miss her SO MUCH !! Steve
  5. TobyC's Mom
    10-30-2013 03:58 AM - permalink
    TobyC's Mom
    Hi Donna...

I am new here..so of course we don't each other...but did want to let you know that am praying for you and your family! Hope you feel better real soon!
  6. Maglily
    08-21-2013 10:56 AM - permalink
    Maglily
    Hugs to you today from Jodi and me....hope you're feeling better.
  7. Maglily
    08-13-2013 08:32 AM - permalink
    Maglily
    Hi Donna, Happy Birthday from Jodi and me, Brenda! I hope you have a wonderful day.
  8. mdbflorida
    04-29-2013 06:44 PM - permalink
    mdbflorida
    Donna, I am sorry your are having to go through all of that. I had to have a colonoscopy because I turned 50 and was seeing red blood too. I had to have some polps removed and what was causing the bleeding is hemmoroids. I hope it is just that. **** I am still bleeding -they told me manage it change in diet and suppositories or have surgery. Yuck.
  9. LuvMyBoys
    01-17-2012 01:44 PM - permalink
    LuvMyBoys
    I wish we were closer to each other! I know what you mean about not wanting another dog. After years of having one dog at a time, I didn't think we'd ever have two at at time. But now that we do, it is almost easier - really! A built in playmate and no guilt when you leave the house with out them! Every time I watch them interact I say a silent "I'm sorry" to Alvin for not getting him a friend.
  10. LuvMyBoys
    01-17-2012 01:23 PM - permalink
    LuvMyBoys
    Well, I typed something, but evidently didn't send it correctly! We are in the Charlotte area, where are you?

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 05-15-2014 12:18 PM
  • Referrals: 0

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 8 of 8