Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums - View Profile: Grace1215

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Grace1215
    03-03-2018 08:59 AM - permalink
    Grace1215
    Hi! My new holistic vet will titer my dogs for the core shots but strongly advises me to get the kennel cough vaccine & the leptospirosis vaccine. My goldendoodle Hunny had rabies, kennell cough and lepto along with titering for distemper yesterday and as always did fine but I am concerned when its time will Boo needs to get the lepto She strongly is for it even for my Boo. Aldo always got it along with all the other vaccines and had some side effects such as soreness.
  2. Grace1215
    12-27-2017 07:07 PM - permalink
    Grace1215
    Hi! My Boo is almost 5 months old now but is still having problems in the potty training department. I take her out as much as I can, when we are gone she is crated but we are never gone more than 4 hours, she has mastered not peeing and pooing in her crate!! . When I am here she goes out hourly but after she does her business outside she comes in and either pops or pees on my floor. The vet said to keep her in a crate when I can't watch her. I always have an eye on her but she's quick to run off and pee. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance
  3. Grace1215
    11-15-2017 05:34 PM - permalink
    Grace1215
    We have a new puppy! She is 12 weeks today and her name is Boo!
  4. Grace1215
    09-28-2017 03:48 PM - permalink
    Grace1215
    I'm Grace, I recently lost my little boy Aldo to a inoperable tumor on his spine. He was only 8 and it breaks my heart. I miss him and I'm hesitant to buy another Maltese but I love the breed so much they are so lovable and kind. He was one of a kind and I will never be able to find another like him..

About Me

• About Grace1215
    Name
    Grace
    Dog's Name
    Boo
    Interests
    Dog training, hiking
    Occupation
    Realtor
  • Signature
    Grace