Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums - View Profile: Abella's Mommy

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

Maltese Guru

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Jeep's Mommy
    06-13-2019 02:35 AM - permalink
    Jeep's Mommy
    I wish I was on vacation. I was shopping for a new recliner. They delivered it today. I bought a cover before I found the recliner, but I can’t use it. It’s to big and there is a remote on a cord that isn’t long enough to fit through the hole made for a recliner with a lever.
  2. Jeep's Mommy
    05-17-2019 06:13 PM - permalink
    Jeep's Mommy
    Just now saw your last reply. No we are still camping. The Oak pollen is horrible. Itís large and if I open my mouth and it flys in I start to choke and cough. 🤧 Just canít get my breath. We pack up tomorrow. I tried cook chicken with Jeep yesterday. I just wanted a sit out of him. He closed his eyes and turned his head away. I have had only 2 dogs in my life that were not food motivated. Jeep is number 2. I made one of my tunnels out of a big Blue barrel. Then I had a canvas shop make the 13í Shute and then used Velcro to attach the two. I made a cradle out of 2x4ís to hold it in place. The other barrel was just open and not intimidating like the long Shute was. He loves to jump so maybe that is where Iíll start. But technically he should know basic commands first. He jumps straight up and bounces just like a Min Pin. 😂😂😂. He jumps so high in his jail cell that I can catch him mid air. 🤪🤪🤪
  3. Jeep's Mommy
    05-17-2019 05:55 PM - permalink
    Jeep's Mommy
    Paulann,
    Thanks for the information about European Maltese being larger. Jeep weighed 8.15 lbs. last week for his titer. So he must be a Grengo or at least his ancestors. Yet he just now looks a normal weight. He was 8.3 lbs when I got him but he was so thin from the tapes. His coat is shiny now. Still waiting on the titer results.
  4. Abella's Mommy
    05-16-2019 04:58 PM - permalink
    Abella's Mommy
    Abella loves her agility coarse (I like how it all comes apart when not in use) - The photo doesn't show the coarse in the opposite direction. It also has a tunnel (I used a cat tunnel but made a PVC pipe frame to keep it from rolling around) and I have "knock-off" raise and lower jumps and a weaving coarse (which Abella doesn't quite get) lol! Abella is VERY food motivated (one would think I never feed her) - her favorite treats are little bits of apple and carrots. This year is so strange weather wise - Here in sunny Calif its pouring buckets today! I'm thinking all my roses are going to have very bad mildew issues. I gather you're home from your camping trip?
  5. Jeep's Mommy
    05-15-2019 09:26 PM - permalink
    Jeep's Mommy
    I love your little agility course. I sold all of mine when I retired. I made them all myself with PVC pipe except for my dog walk and tunnels. But mine were adjustable for different size dogs. And I had a wooden table for commands. Jeep is not really food motivated. I was going to try some chicken cooked off the bone today, but it was breezy, chilly and the pollen is terrible. Late Winter. Pollen should be over by now. I can’t stop choking and coughing when it blows into my mouth. It will be in the high 70’s tomorrow so I’m going to work with him again. He’s great on the leash so that’s one thing off my list. I haven’t got one sit from him yet with the Blue Buffalo treats that I’ve used for years. He likes them but not enough to work of them.
  6. Jeep's Mommy
    05-12-2019 02:32 PM - permalink
    Jeep's Mommy
    www.animallaws.info
    This is the website that list waivers for vaccines in all 50 states.

About Me

• About Abella's Mommy
    Name
    Paulann
    Dog's Name
    Abella (6 yrs old)
    Biography
    Native Californian - Blessed with 2 wonderful grown daughters & 8 grandkids.
    Interests
    Grooming Abella, Agility coarse, Gardening, Flower arranging, Sewing & Arting Around
    Occupation
    Retired - Northwest Region Marketing Contests & Incentives for a car company
  • Signature

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Referrals: 0

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 4 of 4