Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums - View Profile: Jeep's Mommy

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

Maltese Guru

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Saylor
    10-28-2019 08:56 PM - permalink
    Saylor
    Jeeps Mommy, Hi, getting my female puppy late Nov. Early Dec., so anxious to meet her. She will be 12 weeks at least, 5-6 lbs. changed my mind on name. She looks more like a mia. So we will see when I meet her. I have silly nicknames for my pets anyway and as long as the food holds out they answer to them all. Hard frost there yet? Miss that. Some winters we do not get one. Need good freeze to,kill all the bugs in Houston.
    You mentioned Jeeps thin hair. I bought scissors from Amazon to trim My Maltese eyes and feet. Then I began doing her complete groom. Not hard. But frequent cutting of dead ends may stimulate hair growth along with the food u are feeding him. I also cut my own hair. So the scissors paid off quickly.
  2. indytech
  3. indytech
    10-27-2019 07:57 PM - permalink
    indytech
    Hi .

Yes here is not so high on the rule book with how dogs are treated , Vet was fast to do good with him all is in good loving hands now and the Pup is a bundle of joy ,
  4. Saylor
    10-25-2019 07:52 PM - permalink
    Saylor
    To Jeeps mommy, lost my password. Also depressed with out My beloved Addy. I only have iPad and phone also. I live in Tx and we have broiled all summer in Houston. So thoughtful of u to give condolence, u were only 1. I admire u for rescuing Jeep. Do not say he is not quality, he is your baby, smart and loving. Nothing else matters. I would try a rescue but all dogs who even look like a certain breed are handed to private rescues and getting one is very difficult and relatively expensive. So I am awaiting my Nov. puppy . Susensmaltese did not have a price tag I thought I could afford. I want to afford good medical care.
    Love your stories about Jeep and love the name. My new baby will be Jasmine and I will call her Jazz. Thank you. Enjoy the fall, it is beautiful in Tn.
  5. Saylor
    06-04-2019 10:43 PM - permalink
    Saylor
    Jeeps mommy high quality nutrition because they eat little compared to bigger
    Dogs, purified water and lots of it mine always drank more from a fountain,
    And quality coat products like paws. Early nutrition was not great so maybe even vitamins and immune booster for a while.mist important u love him.
  6. Jeep's Mommy
    05-19-2019 07:10 PM - permalink
    Jeep's Mommy
    Well I’ve just had 2 more jail escapes in a matter of seconds. I put 4 panels in front of the doggie door like I have been doing at home without a problem. Well I guess Jeep has grown a few more brain cells or practice makes perfect. I don’t know which, and I really don’t care. But I watched him just push the panel away from the wall. So I took a little bungee cord and attached it to the interior window, (the Sunroom was a deck at one time.) It worked. So he just went to the other side next to the exterior door, and pushed that panel away. He has never tried to escape from that side before. So tomorrow I’m buying eye bolts (heavy duty) and BIG, and then run a
    rod from the panels through the eye bolts. This reminds me of a young horse we had growing up that kept escaping from her stall. My dad final wrapped a logging chain around the opening. That did it. In case your not familiar with logging chains, his chain had links 1 inch thick.
  7. Jeep's Mommy
    04-07-2019 06:25 PM - permalink
    Jeep's Mommy
    Sherry,
    I live in Middle TN. I don’t have a computer. Just an IPhone and iPad. I tried to post a picture but it asked for the URL and I don’t have one.
  8. Jeep's Mommy
    04-07-2019 04:47 PM - permalink
    Jeep's Mommy
    I just adopted a male Maltese approximately 1year. He had been dumped in an isolated area in a rural county in TN. He was emaciated and covered with ticks. I believe he was matted to the skin when found. He was cared for by a lady who planned on adopting him out. She kept him about four months. He is obviously not a high quality Maltese but heís great around strangers and other dogs. Iíve had him about 3 weeks. I had him groomed last week. Iím not experienced with Maltese. His hair is thin. My question is will it get thicker as he gets older?

About Me

• About Jeep's Mommy
    Name
    Marina
    Dog's Name
    Jeep
    Biography
    Retired Certified Dog Trainer/Behaviorist. AKC/CGC and AKC/STAR Puppy Evaluator.Former member of IAC
    Interests
    Playing Hay Day
    Occupation
    Retired

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 10-26-2019 10:17 AM
  • Referrals: 0

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 7 of 7