Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums - View Profile: Saylor

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Saylor
    02-14-2020 09:49 PM - permalink
    Saylor
    Is there a list of breeders to avoid. People are so convincing in their scams. I hope to have a puppy born in March from Peytonsprettypuppies. Any info on them? Tyler Tx. Was to get puppy last November but house sold and did not want puppy ignored in all the attendant chaos. First litter since then is March . No summer breeding, dogs on vacation. Outside playing in grass and pools. Very hot in Texas summers. Everything I can check seems ok but still, I worry.
  2. Saylor
    10-30-2019 07:04 PM - permalink
    Saylor
    Hi all, everyone enjoy your Halloween and the fall back this weekend. It is hard on our fluffs to have their days rearranged for no reason they can see.I read for those of you working it can cause anxiety because you are arriving after dark and mealtimes are shifted. No one likes that!
  3. Saylor
    10-28-2019 08:41 PM - permalink
    Saylor
    Hello, I am expecting my new puppy late Nov. or early Dec. as breeder letís them adopt at 12 weeks. My previous baby went to the rainbow bridge Easter 2019. Addy always in my heart. New puppy will be named Mia, at least I hope so. Must meet her as you know.
  4. Saylor
    10-25-2019 08:09 PM - permalink
    Saylor
    I have managed to post a pic of Addy but not showing on my posts ?
  5. Saylor
    10-25-2019 08:08 PM - permalink
    Saylor
    Hello, Addy was my first Maltese. She crossed on Easter 2019. A new Maltese baby of 12 weeks arrives in November. It took a while to come to terms with losing Addy. I tear up as I write this. I have been so fortunate in my life to share my time with 4 heart dogs. I am hoping for a fifth. All of u know there is no other relationship like u and your beloved companion. Wish me luck.
  6. Jeep's Mommy
    06-11-2019 01:12 AM - permalink
    Jeep's Mommy
    Saylor, I just ran across your post. I’m so sorry about your lose. I lost one of my dogs in early March. He wasn’t a Maltese but I had so much love for him. He was 17-18 years old and so well trained. Welcome to SM, and August will be here before you know it and you will have a new fur baby to love. Jeep is my first Maltese. He obviously is not a high quality Maltese, but he is absolutely the happiest little guy. I feed Taste of The Wild grain free small bites, and he gets Alaskan Pollard fish oil. He had horrible tear stains from his right eye when I first got him. He still had several milk teeth that had not fallen out. So the vet pulled them when he was neutered. He drinks Spring water and the tearing has stopped. He’s very good about grooming. I think your going to really enjoy this forum. There are several on here that are very knowledgeable about Maltese. They helped me get off on a good start with Jeep.
  7. Saylor
    06-04-2019 11:14 PM - permalink
    Saylor
    My beloved Addy crossed the rainbow bridge Easter 2019
  8. Saylor
    06-04-2019 10:35 PM - permalink
    Saylor
    Saylor again. On a more positive note I found Susens Maltese here in Houston and hope to have a puppy in August. She does not release them until 12 weeks.
    I am excited and sad at the same time but my daughter gave me a plaque.
    A house without a Maltese is not a home. So true especially when u cannot sleep in your own bed because your baby is not there. I am looking forward to learning the sentient , clever, mind of a new Maltese baby.
  9. Saylor
    06-04-2019 10:28 PM - permalink
    Saylor
    Saylor, new to forum and heartbroken because I lost my 4 and a half year old Maltese over Easter. We were sooo on the same wavelength, had such fun on our nightly smell rides, and
    I swear had a Vulcan mind fuse. She always knew what I was thinking. Also she physically guarded me like a trained Rottweiler. What a baby and what a crushing loss. My heart baby

About Me

• About Saylor
    Name
    Saylor
    Dog's Name
    Addy crossed to rainbow bridge Easter 2019.
    Biography
    Life long dog lover and trainer.
    Interests
    Reading
    Occupation
    Retired

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 02-14-2020 10:34 PM
  • Referrals: 0