Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums - View Profile: Melib

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Melib
    10-09-2019 05:52 PM - permalink
    Melib
    I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on playpens. I am having difficulty with my new puppy. I set up a playpen and he has a crate. He doesn't seem to like either when i leave him home. Today I put him in the crate and returned home to a bit of a mess. He had an accident and was all wet around his face I believe from barking. I watched him on a camera while I was gone and it broke my heart to see him not relaxed. I have only left him for 1-2 hours at the most but would like to increase it eventually.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I was thinking of a playpen similar to what he was in at the breeder but would like it to have a bottom in case of an accident. I haven't seen anything online.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!
  2. Melib
    08-07-2019 12:31 PM - permalink
    Melib
    I have a dumb question as I am on my search for a new fur baby. If going through a show breeder, does it matter if parents were champions or just show dogs? I read somewhere about championship lines but the parents aren't necessarily champions so that was something to be aware of. I am just trying to sort out where the priorities should be. Thanks!
  3. Melib
    07-05-2019 07:44 AM - permalink
    Melib
    I am new to this Forum. I just lost my Maltese, Duncan, who was 15 1/2 years old and searching for a new puppy brought me here.

About Me

• About Melib
    Name
    Melissa
    Biography
    I had a 15 1/2 yr old Maltese. Duncan, but just lost.I miss him terribly as does our 3 yr old Yorki.
    Interests
    Animals

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 12-06-2019 12:44 AM
  • Referrals: 0