Our special Christmas from Secret Santa Angels videos and pix updates coming.. - Page 3 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2014, 01:31 PM   #21 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Walter
Dog's Name: Casper (KR/AM Ch Great Master of Angela White KR) and (Forever in my heart) Lucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylie View Post
That was so much fun watching the fluffs and Al all happy. The thing is, we just couldn't let you miss out on SS this year. I see that we also had the same idea on toys...quite a few Kong duckies.
Luck says you can never have too many duckies.
wkomorow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-27-2014, 01:42 PM   #22 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Karen
Dog's Name: Bella and Jasmine (and Heidi at the Bridge)

Michelle, I was so sad when I heard you weren't going to do SS, I just had to send your fluffers some toys so they didn't miss out on the fun. Seems like a lot of others had the same idea. That makes me so happy. It looks like your babies had a lot of fun with all their pressies. I'm wishing you much health and happiness in 2015.

P.S. Lauren??

"In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog"
maltese#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 01:51 PM   #23 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Michelle Robison
Dog's Name: Amber,Emily,Bitsy,Sasha,Sassy,Harry,Amy,Buffy,Buster,Duchess,Einie,Grechen,Max,Rosie,Rylee in heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by maltese#1fan View Post
Michelle, I was so sad when I heard you weren't going to do SS, I just had to send your fluffers some toys so they didn't miss out on the fun. Seems like a lot of others had the same idea. That makes me so happy. It looks like your babies had a lot of fun with all their pressies. I'm wishing you much health and happiness in 2015.

P.S. Lauren??
I typed it wrong,,OMD It's Karen, that's what I get for reading without glasses..
michellerobison is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-27-2014, 01:52 PM   #24 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Dog's Name: Amber,Emily,Bitsy,Sasha,Sassy,Harry,Amy,Buffy,Buster,Duchess,Einie,Grechen,Max,Rosie,Rylee in heaven

I love the velcro on the backs of the little stuffies so you can replace the squeaker...
Old 12-27-2014, 01:55 PM   #25 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkomorow View Post
Michelle,

You have had such a difficult time and yet you kept giving to others and kept your spirits up. I glad you had a special Christmas, looks like the little one had so much fun. The best pix of all were of Rylee, how he was getting in there and how good he looks. CHF it is ups and downs and ups and downs. So great it an up period for Rylee.
We've had fluffs with CHF and they were stabilized on meds quickly and lived a long time, but Rylee has been a real challenge, maybe since he's so tiny, He's barely 4.5 to 5 pounds... He lost weight so he was at 4 pounds when we took him in...
He's doing so great, better than we expected.. he gets tired easily and a little weezy but he's got his moments or zip and go...mostly he just wants to cuddle now in my lap or in the sling while I'm on the computer or in studio.
Old 12-27-2014, 01:56 PM   #26 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Brenda
Dog's Name: Jodi

Jodi got two duckies too, must be the season for duckies. I'm glad he has one now because he didn't want to give that gift away. I'm happy you and Al had such a good Christmas ...I didn't want you to miss out on Secret Santa either.
Old 12-27-2014, 02:01 PM   #27 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

It means so much, more than you know... We hated to miss Secret Santa, but I didn't want to disappoint anyone if something happened and I couldn't
come through on my end. I remember it being a challenge for me last year.. When I posted to not participate,I cried for 2 days and couldn't read the hints, then I thought,I'm missing the fun, so I read the hints and felt the excitement again...
I'm thrilled I got the new Iphone with more storage so I could do videos..My old phone was full.. technology is wonderful for keeping our fluffs with us and bringing far away friends close.
Old 12-27-2014, 05:13 PM   #28 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Sherry
Dog's Name: Riley and Presley, and Sissy at the bridge

I love all your presses! SM people are so fabulous! And seeing Rulee doing so well really is a Christmas miracle!

sherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 10:53 AM   #29 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: *Tammy*
Dog's Name: Chrisman's Benjamin Angelo & Marcris Sweet Dreams Emma Anjelica

I so loved seeing Al and the pups opening all their gifts. See how loved you all are? It's so heartwarming to see this. Merry Christmas once again Michelle to you, Al and the pups!!! XO!
Old 12-29-2014, 11:03 AM   #30 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Cindy
Dog's Name: Pooh

I loved seeing all the pictures and presents and hearing about everyone that sent you and your fluffs something special. Fabulous group of friends on SM. So heartwarming to see how much people care. "Dog People" of course are THE BEST!!!!!!
Advertisement