Tyler's SS Reveal -- Finally - Page 2 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2014, 07:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Brenda
Dog's Name: Jodi

Love your shirt and lamb hoodie....Tyler looks adorable and Pipin too (looking more relaxed all the time). Great job Mane!

Old 12-29-2014, 08:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Pat
Dog's Name: Abbey, Ava, Asia, and Chyna

Such fun....I'm glad you were late....It kinda spaced things out....

Love the NY sweater...!!!!

Abby, Ava, Asia, Adele and Chyna
Life is Good!!!....and keeps gettin' better!!!

To get to Ava's FB page...
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ava/2...9759780?ref=hl
The A Team is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 08:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Mags
Dog's Name: Chrisman's Boo (maltese) and Zach (wheaten terrier)

Oh, I love the NY hoodie! Hope he is feeling better.

Old 12-29-2014, 11:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
mfa
Maltese Guru

Name: Florence
Dog's Name: Pearlan. (Cornelius in my heart)

Tyler got some great gifts! He looks so handsome in his NY sweater! Love the reveal!
Old 12-30-2014, 12:51 AM   #15 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Michelle Robison
Dog's Name: Amber,Emily,Bitsy,Sasha,Sassy,Harry,Amy,Buffy,Buster,Duchess,Einie,Grechen,Max,Rosie,Rylee in heaven

Aww Tyler you're so cute and you're rocking that sweater... Hope you feel better soon little man..You're a good boy for sharing and taking care of Pippin.
michellerobison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 07:03 AM   #16 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Name: Maggie
Dog's Name: Sweetness and Tessa

That's adorable!
Old 12-30-2014, 10:14 AM   #17 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: *Tammy*
Dog's Name: Chrisman's Benjamin Angelo & Marcris Sweet Dreams Emma Anjelica

Just what Tyler needed to spunk him up again. Awesome gifts. OMG...quicksilver for dogs AND that lamb NY sweater is the BEST! I can just see Ty strutting the sidewalks of NYC wearing that. Celebs will def flock to him even more when he wears that! And dear, sweet Pippin.....I know he enjoyed helping Tyler open his gifts and I know Tyler shared with him lovingly!
Old 12-30-2014, 03:23 PM   #18 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Donna
Dog's Name: Chloe & Summer
Send a message via AIM to donnad

I love his NY sweater...Tyler you must have been a good boy this year! Mane and Lola Pink did a wonderful job! I love that picture with Pippin in the background looking on!
Old 01-07-2015, 01:08 PM   #19 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Mane
Dog's Name: Sasha (7/14/99) & Lola Pink (9/20/10)

Sue so sorry I missed this earlier this week when I came on SM.

Tyler looks adorable in his sweater. So glad it fit! Hope Tyler shared some treats with Pippin! Didn't know you were getting Pippin until after I had mailed the box. So tell Pippin we are sorry there wasn't a little something for him!!

S&LP'S Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 04:38 PM   #20 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Susan
Dog's Name: Tyler

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkomorow View Post
Look how happy he looks. Great presents. Oh Pippin looks so sweet. Great job Mane. Shirt and hoodie are fantastic.
Walter -- indeed Tyler was a very happy boy!! This made our holiday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey&Me View Post
How cute!! Mane and Lola did a great job picking out presents for Tyler! Loved that NY sweater!
They really did, Nida.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matilda's mommy View Post
Awwww look at Tyler he's just precious, cute gifts, I love the sweater, yes Tyler you look like a little lamb, Sue I like Tyler's length of coat, he is adorable and kissable love the last picture
Pippin is wondering what's going on lol, he's so cute, bet he'll have a home very soon.

Mane great gifts
It was so much fun opening his presents as usual for SS. That's why we always come back. I like Tyler's hair this length. Works for both of us and makes it easier to wear sweaters. Much too cold here to think of anything shorter for him. We spoiled Pip too with some presents.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylie View Post
Adorable! I love the lamby sweater. Mane's Sasha was MiMi's buddy. That chocolate orange is heavenly. I like to just let it melt in my mouth.
Sylvia - I know. I forgot how much I loved those dark chocolate oranges. So delicious in each slice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardy View Post
Oh my gosh great presents!! The I love NY was perfect!!! Tyler is a real sweetie!!!
Thanks, Carol. Yes that NY shirt is so cute and sooo NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furbabies mom View Post
It looks like Tyler received some beautiful from gifts from Lola and Mame. He looks so sweet in his sweater. Great gifts .
Thanks so much, Debbie. We feel very fortunate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooh's mommy View Post
Tyler, you are an adorable lil lamb. Great reveal. Hope that you are feeling better. So sweet of you to share with Pippin. Yum...... Chocolate!! Great job Mane and Lola.
Cindy -- we all enjoyed our presents from Mane and Lola Pink. Well I'm not sure I can actually say that Tyler enjoys clothes put on him but he's very tolerant. And looks so cute.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry View Post
Tyler looks so cute in his I Love NY sweater! And little Pippin in the background is an absolute doll! Lola and Mane were great SS buddies!
Thanks, Sherry. That sweater was a big hit with everyone. Pippin had no idea what was going on but was a little fascinated with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kd1212 View Post
So cute, Susan-Tyler 1 looks so happy just like my Tyler 2-we need to differentiate-age will do it fairly!
Kim -- you're right, now that there are two Tyler's here on SM we do need to differentiate. Tyler 1 is just fine rather than Tyler about to be 6!!! Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maglily View Post
Love your shirt and lamb hoodie....Tyler looks adorable and Pipin too (looking more relaxed all the time). Great job Mane!
Mane brought joy to a holiday that had a lot of bumps in the road so we're especially appreciative.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The A Team View Post
Such fun....I'm glad you were late....It kinda spaced things out....

Love the NY sweater...!!!!
Thanks for having my back with lateness, Pat. It felt like we celebrated Christmas after the fact but it was kind of fun to spread it out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdbflorida View Post
Oh, I love the NY hoodie! Hope he is feeling better.
Thanks so much, Mags. He is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfa View Post
Tyler got some great gifts! He looks so handsome in his NY sweater! Love the reveal!
Thanks, Auntie Florence. Tyler thinks he looks pretty hot in it too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by michellerobison View Post
Aww Tyler you're so cute and you're rocking that sweater... Hope you feel better soon little man..You're a good boy for sharing and taking care of Pippin.
Thanks, Michelle. Tyler has been a mostly good big brother. A little sibling rivalry but all in all they are pretty good buds. I do think he wakes up every day thinking,"Are you still here???"
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggieh View Post
That's adorable!
Thanks, Maggie!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2bijou View Post
Just what Tyler needed to spunk him up again. Awesome gifts. OMG...quicksilver for dogs AND that lamb NY sweater is the BEST! I can just see Ty strutting the sidewalks of NYC wearing that. Celebs will def flock to him even more when he wears that! And dear, sweet Pippin.....I know he enjoyed helping Tyler open his gifts and I know Tyler shared with him lovingly!
Tammy -- it's so darn cold out here that neither Tyler nor any celebs are even out on the streets. I refuse to hire Tyler a limo to get around though. And Tyler did share um maybe more begrudgingly than lovingly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by donnad View Post
I love his NY sweater...Tyler you must have been a good boy this year! Mane and Lola Pink did a wonderful job! I love that picture with Pippin in the background looking on!
Donna - Tyler was a very good boy this year. He deserves presents and love for sure. I do love having the two together. I'll miss Pip but know he's going to an awesome new home this weekend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by S&LP'S Mommy View Post
Sue so sorry I missed this earlier this week when I came on SM.

Tyler looks adorable in his sweater. So glad it fit! Hope Tyler shared some treats with Pippin! Didn't know you were getting Pippin until after I had mailed the box. So tell Pippin we are sorry there wasn't a little something for him!!
Mane - no apologies. I bought some toys for Pippin and wrapped them in tissue paper so that he would have some christmas too. And bought him a new winter coat as well so he's doing pretty good. And yes he loved the treats you sent that I just found that I left in NY when we went to vt. They both loved them. Thank you and Lola so much.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement