Bailey & Emma's 2015 Secret Santa Reveal! - Page 2 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2015, 09:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Paula, mommy to my Matilda and Maddie
Dog's Name: Matilda & Maddie Miss Button's and Bow's is waiting for me a Heaven's Rainbow Bridge

Nida will you come to my house and decorate for me, your decorations are beautiful
I love the pretty Christmas dress little Emma was wearing. Just so feminine
I loved all the gifts your babies received from Cindy, Daisy and Lily, I can see Cindy has great taste. Awesome Cindy

now back to the kids, they are just so cute they deserved every gift
I love the picture

Old 12-28-2015, 10:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Susan
Dog's Name: Tyler

Nida - what a wonderful Christmas for you and the kids. Like everyone else, I love the decorations...and the rug!! Just beautiful and then Emma in that gorgeous dress looking so pretty and handsome Bailey looking very happy in one of those pix. Fabulous gifts from Cindy, Daisy and Lilly. I love the blankets. And the vest and dress are so great looking with the balloons and the dark background for their white coats. And that photo is fabulous. I remember when you posted it. You take great pix. I always say that, as you know!! Merry Christmas.
Old 12-28-2015, 10:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Cindy
Dog's Name: Lilly and Daisy
Send a message via Yahoo to cyndrae

You are so very welcome I am happy they are all working out. Love the pictures!!

cyndrae is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-28-2015, 11:16 PM   #14 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Name: Maggie
Dog's Name: Sweetness and Tessa

What a wonderful Secret Santa! They sure knew how to spoil Bailey and Emma!
Old 12-29-2015, 06:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Nida
Dog's Name: Emma Charlotte (CloudClan Maltese) and Bailey (Honorary Maltese)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furbabies mom View Post
That's a beautiful reveal Nida. The tree in the background and your two beautiful fluffs with all of their presents , looks so lovely! Cindy , Lily and Daisy chose some wonderful thoughtful gifts for Emma and Bailey, I really enjoyed it!!
Thanks so much, Deb! I'm so glad you enjoyed the pics! We really did get very spoiled!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball Pie's Mommi View Post
Oh, Nida ... your Secret Santa review is wonderful!

Bailey and Emma might have been exhausted on Christmas Evening ... but, I see beyond that ... what I see is how precious and adorable both of them look.

Cindy, Daisy and Lilly did a fantastic job as your Secret Santa buddies. The presents look gorgeous and the gifts inside are so thoughtful and wonderful. I love the blankets, the dress, and vest that Marti made for Emma and Bailey.

Emma looks so adorable in her beautiful Christmas dress. And, Bailey looks as sweet as ever.

I especially love the framed picture of you, Bailey, and Emma. How thoughtful of Cindy. The background with the gorgeous Christmas tree and beautifully wrapped packages is perfect.

Nida ...I wish you, Bailey, and Emma, a very Happy and Blessed New Year.
Thanks so much for your sweet words, Marie! Happy New Year to you, Felix and Snowball!

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnad View Post
You got some wonderful gifts from Cindy, Daisy and Lilly. I love the dress for Emma! Everything is beautiful!
Thanks Donna! I love the dress and the vest Marti made too!
Old 12-29-2015, 06:16 PM   #16 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maglily View Post
Nida your Christmas decorations are beautiful, everything looks so sparkly and cosy.
I did a double take (double scroll lol) when I saw Emma's dress, it's outstanding isn't it?
Cindy did a wonderful job as your secret santa, eveything is beautiful and so thoughtful.
Thanks Brenda! The decorations are actually at my aunt's house...we spent Christmas day there with our family. I love getting dresses for Emma and she has quite a collection now. Her Christmas dress this year is one we got made from Toni Mari and it is precious. I am so excited to get another dress from Marti for Emma...it is adorable!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkomorow View Post
What a great reveal - love the blankies. Looks like they had a lot of fun. Cindy did great.
Thanks Walter! Cindy, Daisy and Lilly were so generous and thoughtful, we were blown away!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry View Post
Wow! Daisy and Lily and Cindy picked wonderful prezzies! And the reveal was precious! LOVE!
Thanks Sherry! Glad you enjoyed our reveal. We loved each one of our presents so much!
Old 12-29-2015, 06:27 PM   #17 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanner's Mom View Post
What great presents! I love the birthday dress & matching vest for Bailey.
Thank you so much Marti! I loved the dress and vest you made for Bailey and Emma! I have a birthday next month so maybe they can wear their new birthday outfits for Mommy's party, LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matilda's mommy View Post
Nida will you come to my house and decorate for me, your decorations are beautiful
I love the pretty Christmas dress little Emma was wearing. Just so feminine
I loved all the gifts your babies received from Cindy, Daisy and Lily, I can see Cindy has great taste. Awesome Cindy

now back to the kids, they are just so cute they deserved every gift
I love the picture
Thanks Paula! I can't take any credit for the decorations though...this was at my Aunt's house where we spent Christmas, LOL. She did do a great job! Thanks for the compliment also on Emma's Christmas dress.

And YES I totally agree, Cindy has great taste...I loved everything she picked out for us!
Old 12-29-2015, 06:31 PM   #18 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbody View Post
Nida - what a wonderful Christmas for you and the kids. Like everyone else, I love the decorations...and the rug!! Just beautiful and then Emma in that gorgeous dress looking so pretty and handsome Bailey looking very happy in one of those pix. Fabulous gifts from Cindy, Daisy and Lilly. I love the blankets. And the vest and dress are so great looking with the balloons and the dark background for their white coats. And that photo is fabulous. I remember when you posted it. You take great pix. I always say that, as you know!! Merry Christmas.
Thanks so much for all your sweet words, Sue! I'll pass on your compliments on the decor to my aunt, LOL...she'd love to hear that you guys loved her Christmas decorations! I really really love everything Cindy picked out. What a GREAT Secret Santa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyndrae View Post
You are so very welcome I am happy they are all working out. Love the pictures!!
Cindy, thank you thank you thank you!!! Glad you enjoyed the pics! We are loving all your gifts soo much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggieh View Post
What a wonderful Secret Santa! They sure knew how to spoil Bailey and Emma!
Thanks Maggie! We sure did get spoiled!
Old 12-29-2015, 10:41 PM   #19 (permalink)
mfa
Maltese Guru

Name: Florence
Dog's Name: Pearlan. (Cornelius in my heart)

Great reveal, gifts, and pictures! Daisy and Lily did a great job! I love Emma's pretty dress too!
Old 12-30-2015, 02:30 PM   #20 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfa View Post
Great reveal, gifts, and pictures! Daisy and Lily did a great job! I love Emma's pretty dress too!
Thank you so much! So glad you enjoyed the pictures!