Bailey & Emma's 2015 Secret Santa Reveal! - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2015, 04:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Nida
Dog's Name: Emma Charlotte (CloudClan Maltese) and Bailey (Honorary Maltese)
Default Bailey & Emma's 2015 Secret Santa Reveal!

Happy Holidays everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to celebrating the start of the new year in just a few days. We had a great Christmas, made even more beautiful by the presents our lovely Secret Santa buddies sent for us! We got to open them Christmas evening and had so much fun doing it. Bailey and Emma were exhausted by this time and we had a million people around us, LOL...so you'll have to excuse them looking tired and distracted in the pics!

Look Mom, it's a package for us! Who is it from!?

We were so super duper excited to find out that our Secret Santa buddies this year are...

The beautiful Daisy and Lilly and their sweet mom, Cindy. They did such an AMAZING job picking out the most thoughtful and wonderful presents for all of us!

So many presents, all for us!

We got adorable blankets with Bailey and Emma's names on them! These are PERFECT because I was just thinking of getting new blankets to go in their new car seat!

Emma instantly loved her blanket so much, she lay down on it and refused to get up!

Then she realized there were more presents to unwrap! Toys!!!

A Tanner Togs dress and vest made beautifully by Marti!!! Yay! We love Marti's work so much!

Emma was so excited about her presents!

I think I screamed when I opened the present marked for me! Cindy framed my favorite picture of Bailey, Emma and me!!! Such a thoughtful gift! We had these pictures done a couple of years ago by Emma's sister Callie's talented mom, Susan and I've been meaning to get some framed but haven't gotten around to it. So I was so excited to get this...it now has a prime spot in my living room. Thanks so much Cindy!!!!

Bailey and Emma with all their wonderful gifts! Wow!!! They even got some treat toys which they really love playing with!

Thank you so so so much, Cindy, Daisy and Lilly! We loved everything you picked out for us! We really appreciate all the thought you put in to our presents and we will think of you fondly every time we use our new blankets and toys. You were WONDERFUL Secret Santa buddies...thanks so much!

Old 12-28-2015, 04:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Sylvia
Dog's Name: MiMi, Ray, Hope & Fifi in Heaven

Great reveal and great pressies. Bailey and Emma do look a bit worn out. I'll bet they slept well...with visions of sugar plums. Condy, Daisy and Lily know how to pick pretty things.
Old 12-28-2015, 04:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Nida
Dog's Name: Emma Charlotte (CloudClan Maltese) and Bailey (Honorary Maltese)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylie View Post
Great reveal and great pressies. Bailey and Emma do look a bit worn out. I'll bet they slept well...with visions of sugar plums. Condy, Daisy and Lily know how to pick pretty things.
Thanks Sylvia! Yup, we opened our SS presents at the end of our day on Christmas so by that time Bailey and Emma were pretty zonked out but they loved opening their presents!

Old 12-28-2015, 04:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Deborah
Dog's Name: Laurel (maltese), Dewey, Violet and Hardy and Dewey

That's a beautiful reveal Nida. The tree in the background and your two beautiful fluffs with all of their presents , looks so lovely! Cindy , Lily and Daisy chose some wonderful thoughtful gifts for Emma and Bailey, I really enjoyed it!!

Furbabies mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 05:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Marie
Dog's Name: Snowball

Oh, Nida ... your Secret Santa review is wonderful!

Bailey and Emma might have been exhausted on Christmas Evening ... but, I see beyond that ... what I see is how precious and adorable both of them look.

Cindy, Daisy and Lilly did a fantastic job as your Secret Santa buddies. The presents look gorgeous and the gifts inside are so thoughtful and wonderful. I love the blankets, the dress, and vest that Marti made for Emma and Bailey.

Emma looks so adorable in her beautiful Christmas dress. And, Bailey looks as sweet as ever.

I especially love the framed picture of you, Bailey, and Emma. How thoughtful of Cindy. The background with the gorgeous Christmas tree and beautifully wrapped packages is perfect.

Nida ...I wish you, Bailey, and Emma, a very Happy and Blessed New Year.
Old 12-28-2015, 05:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Donna
Dog's Name: Chloe & Summer
Send a message via AIM to donnad

You got some wonderful gifts from Cindy, Daisy and Lilly. I love the dress for Emma! Everything is beautiful!
Old 12-28-2015, 05:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Brenda
Dog's Name: Jodi

Nida your Christmas decorations are beautiful, everything looks so sparkly and cosy.
I did a double take (double scroll lol) when I saw Emma's dress, it's outstanding isn't it?
Cindy did a wonderful job as your secret santa, eveything is beautiful and so thoughtful.
Old 12-28-2015, 06:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Walter
Dog's Name: Casper (KR/AM Ch Great Master of Angela White KR) and (Forever in my heart) Lucky

What a great reveal - love the blankies. Looks like they had a lot of fun. Cindy did great.
wkomorow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 07:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Sherry
Dog's Name: Riley and Presley, and Sissy at the bridge

Wow! Daisy and Lily and Cindy picked wonderful prezzies! And the reveal was precious! LOVE!

sherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 07:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Marti
Dog's Name: Frankie, Jamie, Kelsey & Tanner at The Bridge

What great presents! I love the birthday dress & matching vest for Bailey.